“I Don’t Know of a Bigger Story in the World” Right Now Than Ivermectin: NY Times Best-Selling Author

Ivermectin is also available in an injectable solution. The injectable can be given orally. It is often used orally for mange.
Yes. Guinea pigs and pet rats. And how do I know that? You would simply not BELIEVE the reviews on Amazon for this stuff! Off-label uses, pet owners being helpful for each other. Jeepers creepers, pet rats and guinea pigs apparently have a whole lot of trouble with mange!!!!!!! :eek:

Given the big tubes for horses, dosage is quite an issue for the little pets and people tell each other what to do. Well, isn't that nice --------------- actually I'm still not sure about that.
In rats and guinea pigs the best use is to apply the injectable topically.

Mexico did the same thing. Twenty some odd countries have approved ivermectin... What's funny is the company that owns it, is making their own vaccine... So... THEY say there is not medical evidence it works. lol

Greedy fucks.

Mexico did the same thing. Twenty some odd countries have approved ivermectin... What's funny is the company that owns it, is making their own vaccine... So... THEY say there is not medical evidence it works. lol

Greedy fucks.
When my brother came down with Covid, all the people living in the house with him took a dose of ivermectin and no one else became ill. My spouse is high risk and took a dose a month until the vaccination became available. We pass on the horse paste though. It's a simple procedure to remove the oil from the large fish oil gelcaps and replace it with injectable ivermectin at a rate of 1 mil per hundred pounds.

When my brother came down with Covid, all the people living in the house with him took a dose of ivermectin and no one else became ill. My spouse is high risk and took a dose a month until the vaccination became available. We pass on the horse paste though. It's a simple procedure to remove the oil from the large fish oil gelcaps and replace it with injectable ivermectin at a rate of 1 mil per hundred pounds.
No shit? You should give some blood for a free anti-body test. I mean it's nice if it stops you from getting it as well as a cure... But I don't know if I would want to take it if you don't get the antibodies after coming into contact with it.

Edit: Assuming of course you aren't high risk as is. Then of course take it.

No shit? You should give some blood for a free anti-body test. I mean it's nice if it stops you from getting it as well as a cure... But I don't know if I would want to take it if you don't get the antibodies after coming into contact with it.

Edit: Assuming of course you aren't high risk as is. Then of course take it.
I'm fortunate enough to be fairly low risk and have no pre-existing comorbidities. Although the only drug interaction restriction that I know of are for blood thinners, I'd certainly talk to a doctor if I were taking any other medications.

We’ve already traced the origin of ivermectin to Japan and linked its occurrence to a suspected intermediate host of COVID-19, the Yangtze finless porpoise, on the Biological Politics thread.

If anyone wonders why the third world countries haven't been decimated by Covid-19, this is probably the reason. I wonder how many U.S. lives would have been saved had our media and politicians not politicized Covid treatment just because they hated Trump.

Did not ever hear 3rd world countries were doing so well. Makes me wonder why Europe recommends against it along with the US and even Brazil. Works fine for lice infestations in kids for about $10 bucks a pop, but the amount required to have antiviral effects would be many times the dose that keeps feeding lice from being able to reproduce, and would be toxic at that level to humans.
It's not about antiviral, the extreme problems from covid is due to over production of Alpha Defensin proteins some people's bodies produce to fight the virus but end up causing clots thus heart issues strokes and inflamation of the lungs. The virus isn't technically hospitalizing people, it's the bodies over response that is.
Ivermectin is an alpha protein limiter with infection fighting abilities, while also being an anti coagulant, therefore doubly good at preventing the complications of clotting due to the body fighting covid.

Ivermectin is currently being investigated as a treatment for coronavirus.
The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral DNA by 99.8 % in 24 hour.

I've mention other inhibiters to these
alpha defensin proteins, one being an anti inflamatory 'Colchicine' which is also already on the market for other uses.
'Colchicine' makes more sense for stoping inflamation of the lungs due to Covid and these excess produced proteins, but Ivermectin is given out free and perhaps offered more readilly available.

If anyone wonders why the third world countries haven't been decimated by Covid-19, this is probably the reason. I wonder how many U.S. lives would have been saved had our media and politicians not politicized Covid treatment just because they hated Trump.

Did not ever hear 3rd world countries were doing so well. Makes me wonder why Europe recommends against it along with the US and even Brazil. Works fine for lice infestations in kids for about $10 bucks a pop, but the amount required to have antiviral effects would be many times the dose that keeps feeding lice from being able to reproduce, and would be toxic at that level to humans.
It's not about antiviral, the extreme problems from covid is due to over production of Alpha Defensin proteins some people's bodies produce to fight the virus but end up causing clots thus heart issues strokes and inflamation of the lungs. The virus isn't technically hospitalizing people, it's the bodies over response that is.
Ivermectin is an alpha protein limiter with infection fighting abilities, while also being an anti coagulant, therefore doubly good at preventing the complications of clotting due to the body fighting covid.

The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral DNA by 99.8 % in 24 hour.

alpha defensin proteins, one being an anti inflamatory 'Colchicine' which is also already on the market for other uses.
'Colchicine' makes more sense for stoping inflamation of the lungs due to Covid and these excess produced proteins, but Ivermectin is given out free and perhaps offered more readilly available.
Look, if you want to take it, take it. If you want to use fish tank cleaner, use it. Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit, though scientists and medical experts say the amount required to get the effect desired is more than many humans can tolerate without other drawbacks happening, is a ploy we have seen before. Take it. Enjoy it. But, with several effective vaccines out there with a miniscule number of adverse reactions compared to the number of doses administer, I do not think you will succeed. Heck, even the company that makes it has opted to try to come out with a vaccine, something they would not do, if their own already patented and manufactured drug could solve the problem safely.

It is a terrible shame that the use of medications has been so politicized. The applications found in some of these studies could be game changing for other medical issues going forward. Having family members with inflammatory autoimmune conditions I've found the recent information about vitamin D levels to be interesting.

Look, if you want to take it, take it. If you want to use fish tank cleaner, use it. Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit, though scientists and medical experts say the amount required to get the effect desired is more than many humans can tolerate without other drawbacks happening, is a ploy we have seen before. Take it. Enjoy it. But, with several effective vaccines out there with a miniscule number of adverse reactions compared to the number of doses administer, I do not think you will succeed. Heck, even the company that makes it has opted to try to come out with a vaccine, something they would not do, if their own already patented and manufactured drug could solve the problem safely.
You don't appear to be reading for context. I don't think anyone is trying to "sell" ivermectin. It's dirt cheap as I noted in an earlier post and no one is going to get rich off of it. That isn't the case with the Covid vaccines however.

I specifically noted that there is no charge on that drug, thus no money made off that drug, Merk being so gracious to give it out freely.
It's odd that all focus should be on vaccines and not also remedies that supress the more problematic symptoms of covid. You sound like my brother did when I mentioned getting stuff for your medicine cabinet in case we have a strong third wave or variant like India come down the pike, he also went off base into media propaganda about stuff people take that is harmful, which has nothing to do with actual already existing approved drugs that are being repurposed with science behind why it works.
It's the same as being anti vaxer-except you are being anti remedy.
My brother's an idiot, who toked and drank wine every day and booze every week-it fried his brain to make him say the dumbest negative stuff mostly embedded in his brain by poor choice of propaganda tv.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
We are interested in ivermectin’s use for rosacea, recalling herpesvirus lesions in Phocaena porpoises, linking closely to beached porpoises in Japan, in the soil where the story of ivermectin development began. La Jolla is also the location of reports on the suspected intermediate hosts of COVID-19, due to coronavirus experts such as Foley:

2015 Ivermectin / Rosacea / La Jolla, California
’....topical ivermectin....’

#32: There are four Indian C-19 variants, each with their own group of mutations, some groups having the same mutations as the rest of the world’s C-19 variants.

You don't appear to be reading for context. I don't think anyone is trying to "sell" ivermectin. It's dirt cheap as I noted in an earlier post and no one is going to get rich off of it. That isn't the case with the Covid vaccines however.
You have a problem with people getting rich off something they make, that works and is in demand? Profit motivation is the driving force of ever successful economy in history. I have paid my taxes and that is the price of admission to this benefit. You may not be worth it, but I am.

I specifically noted that there is no charge on that drug, thus no money made off that drug, Merk being so gracious to give it out freely.
It's odd that all focus should be on vaccines and not also remedies that supress the more problematic symptoms of covid. You sound like my brother did when I mentioned getting stuff for your medicine cabinet in case we have a strong third wave or variant like India come down the pike, he also went off base into media propaganda about stuff people take that is harmful, which has nothing to do with actual already existing approved drugs that are being repurposed with science behind why it works.
My brother's an idiot, who toked and drank wine every day and booze every week-it fried his brain to make him say the dumbest negative stuff mostly embedded in his brain by poor choice of propaganda tv.
Ivermvectin won't get it without higher doses than are safely tolerable. That is why, even countries that originally approved for emergency use of backing away from it.

You have a problem with people getting rich off something they make, that works and is in demand? Profit motivation is the driving force of ever successful economy in history. I have paid my taxes and that is the price of admission to this benefit. You may not be worth it, but I am.
No, I don't have a problem with it as long as they invested their own money and not taxpayer funds. If taxpayers bought it, they should own it. It was you that brought up the idea of, "Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit". Does capitalism only suit you if it suits your narrative of the day?

Ivermvectin won't get it without higher doses than are safely tolerable. That is why, even countries that originally approved for emergency use of backing away from it.
You didn't bother to look at the underlying data in the studies did you? From what I'm finding 12 mg daily for 3 to 5 days seems to be working well and is well within the dosage for human safety. Open your mind and do some research.

We are interested in ivermectin’s use for rosacea, recalling herpesvirus lesions in Phocaena porpoises, linking closely to beached porpoises in Japan, in the soil where the story of ivermectin development began. La Jolla is also the location of reports on the suspected intermediate hosts of COVID-19, due to coronavirus experts such as Foley:

2015 Ivermectin / Rosacea / La Jolla, California
’....topical ivermectin....’
I'd be curious to see if ivermectin would be useful for canine corona virus' and canine parvovirus in breeds that don't carry the MDR1 gene mutation.

No, I don't have a problem with it as long as they invested their own money and not taxpayer funds. If taxpayers bought it, they should own it. It was you that brought up the idea of, "Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit". Does capitalism only suit you if it suits your narrative of the day?
Don't be naive. It doesn't always work that way. We are resupplying the international space station with rockets and equipment we paid money to have built, but don't own them either. We have made lots of investments over the course of our history that did not give public ownership of privately engineered work. The investment, this time was and is worth it.
The Army now has it's own vaccine in testing, developed by the Army. If it makes you feel better, we own that.

Forum List

Back