“I Don’t Know of a Bigger Story in the World” Right Now Than Ivermectin: NY Times Best-Selling Author

Look, if you want to take it, take it. If you want to use fish tank cleaner, use it. Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit, though scientists and medical experts say the amount required to get the effect desired is more than many humans can tolerate without other drawbacks happening, is a ploy we have seen before. Take it. Enjoy it. But, with several effective vaccines out there with a miniscule number of adverse reactions compared to the number of doses administer, I do not think you will succeed. Heck, even the company that makes it has opted to try to come out with a vaccine, something they would not do, if their own already patented and manufactured drug could solve the problem safely.
Guy I work with called in today... Got a blood clot a few days after getting the Vaccine.

He's young enough, and I believe healthy enough, to suffer the flu like symptoms and live. But... Hey... To each their own.

Edit: If he dies I'll let you know. I hope he doesn't. Hellva good guy.

Ivermvectin won't get it without higher doses than are safely tolerable. That is why, even countries that originally approved for emergency use of backing away from it.
That's not true. Hell... They have it... WTF am I doing... I don't care. Take it or don't... You were right the first time.

Look, if you want to take it, take it. If you want to use fish tank cleaner, use it. Trying to sell this current fad to sell a bunch of a drug for profit, though scientists and medical experts say the amount required to get the effect desired is more than many humans can tolerate without other drawbacks happening, is a ploy we have seen before. Take it. Enjoy it. But, with several effective vaccines out there with a miniscule number of adverse reactions compared to the number of doses administer, I do not think you will succeed. Heck, even the company that makes it has opted to try to come out with a vaccine, something they would not do, if their own already patented and manufactured drug could solve the problem safely.
Guy I work with called in today... Got a blood clot a few days after getting the Vaccine.

He's young enough, and I believe healthy enough, to suffer the flu like symptoms and live. But... Hey... To each their own.

Edit: If he dies I'll let you know. I hope he doesn't. Hellva good guy.
I hope he doesn't also. Do you know which vaccine he got?

Well, there is that ----

Could be something to be said for horse wormer, however. It's been rumored for months --- I'd like to hear more about that. I know I've got a tube of that SOMEwhere around ---
Tube? It's a liquid. Or.. What we sell at work is a liquid at any rate.
YOU WANT THE PASTE.
I live in a shithole so lots of options.I have seen it get rid of covid in several cases close to me.Less than a week.+ to -, not that those tests are worth a shit either ?

Vel
It could very well be effective but it was not registered as a cure.
The stats coming from those countries are spurious at best and there's no way of verifying it.
If Fauci had given it the go ahead and one person died, you would want blood.
We could have also taken notice if doctor TRUMP and injected disinfectant.
That worked well.

Forum List

Back