I Don't Think Many Of You Know What "Confronted" Means

Zimmerman had wounds on his head and grass stains on his back, according to the report by the cops first on the scene. Are you saying there is evidence that he got them some other way other than Martin? By someone else who may have been there? Self-inflicted?

Zimmerman can legally pursue anyone he wants for any reason, unless there is a court ordering him not to do so. So, he was legally in that area for legal reasons, unless you have some law to indicate otherwise.

Finally, you can SAY that the statute does not apply to him, but I am not seeing the part of the statute that says that. Where in the statute does it say this cannot apply to someone who follows another? And, where in the statute does it say that this cannot apply to someone who 'starts it'?

I may agree with your words as it pertains to my personal beleifs, but the law is what matters here, not my personal opinion of what the law should mean.

So, if you could, that would be great.

Si what does that even mean? I can grab my 9 MM and start chasing people down in the street I deem suspicious? I thought the only people allowed to "pursue" others were police or other law enforcement types.
I'm pretty sure I can legally follow anyone I want to follow. I've done it as a matter of fact. I've even hired a PI to do it.

Whether I have a gun on me or not when I do it doesn't matter, unless I don't have a permit.

And, IF the law - that's an IF, because I haven't seen any law quoted that says so - says that I can only defend myself with deadly force if I don't instigate something, then that law is bad as well. For example, if I simply shove someone for some reason - accidentally or just because I think the person is ugly - and then they attack me and attack me hard, that would mean I cannot use deadly force to defend myself. I would be a goner.

The law is bad. It needs to go.

But I thought stalking laws were made to prevent that? what If I lose my mind and start following a woman home from the bar because she won't talk to me? I thought there were laws agains that?:confused:

Here's the first link where his family describes him as "Multi-racial Hispanic". There is another article that I read just today that stated that he has very close family members that were black. I'm still trying to find that article.

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com
One thing you need to know - the Examiner is rubbish, and you basically just posted a blog opinion piece by someone, but he thanks you for the hits. Ca-ching for him.

We know his father said he was multi-racial. That's old news. We also know his father lies. Not about that-we know he does have Peruvian blood. I Already stated that. It was you that had him swimming in black blood.

I said I was looking for the article that I read. I still am. I've been reading a lot about this case for weeks. If it's wrong, I'll admit it but it doesn't matter if the examiner is right leaning or not, that fact is that he is not white.
Weird how the police officer who made the description noted him as such, huh?

Surprise! Hispanics are an ethnic group - not a color.

Zimmerman was not attacked, he persued and initiated the contact. If Zimmermen had not left to persue the situation would not have arose. This is why part 3 does not protect him.
Zimmerman had wounds on his head and grass stains on his back, according to the report by the cops first on the scene. Are you saying there is evidence that he got them some other way other than Martin? By someone else who may have been there? Self-inflicted?

Zimmerman can legally pursue anyone he wants for any reason, unless there is a court ordering him not to do so. So, he was legally in that area for legal reasons, unless you have some law to indicate otherwise.

Finally, you can SAY that the statute does not apply to him, but I am not seeing the part of the statute that says that. Where in the statute does it say this cannot apply to someone who follows another? And, where in the statute does it say that this cannot apply to someone who 'starts it'?

I may agree with your words as it pertains to my personal beleifs, but the law is what matters here, not my personal opinion of what the law should mean.

And the law, as i have already shown, does not protect him at all. The 911 call backs up what I am saying perfectly.

He was instructed to not intiate a confontation and did anyway, by intiating a confrontation with the other person he lost all protection under the law according to the language of the law. This law is worded to protect those defending themselves, not to protect those initiating a situation.
Where have you shown where the law doesn't apply? That's what I am asking.

The 9/11 call doesn't back that up at all, either. What the 9/11 operator says is not legally binding. Show me the law that says it is, please.

Show me where in the law that it says someone who initiates this is no longer covered.

Show me the law, please.

Here's the first link where his family describes him as "Multi-racial Hispanic". There is another article that I read just today that stated that he has very close family members that were black. I'm still trying to find that article.

Zimmerman was on the ground being punched when he shot Trayvon Martin - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com
One thing you need to know - the Examiner is rubbish, and you basically just posted a blog opinion piece by someone, but he thanks you for the hits. Ca-ching for him.

We know his father said he was multi-racial. That's old news. We also know his father lies. Not about that-we know he does have Peruvian blood. I Already stated that. It was you that had him swimming in black blood.

Ok, it isn't exactly what I read but it's CNN who says he has black family members. Unless you think CNN is a right wing blog?

I'm still trying to find the article that said he had direct blood relatives that were black. You can bet your ass that when I do, you will find it in your face right quick.

Neighbors describe watch leader at center of Florida investigation - CNN.com
I'll be looking forward to it. Yew betcha!

Ok, it isn't exactly what I read but it's CNN who says he has black family members. Unless you think CNN is a right wing blog?

I'm still trying to find the article that said he had direct blood relatives that were black. You can bet your ass that when I do, you will find it in your face right quick.

Neighbors describe watch leader at center of Florida investigation - CNN.com
I'll be looking forward to it. Yew betcha!

Then there is this one from the Orlando sentinel where Zimmerman's father describes him as hispanic with black family members:

George Zimmerman's father on Trayvon Martin: My son is not racist, did not confront Trayvon Martin - Orlando Sentinel

Still looking....

The favorite chant of blacks:

"No justice, no peace."

They don't want justice here, and if they don't get injustice, they're promising violence.

Si what does that even mean? I can grab my 9 MM and start chasing people down in the street I deem suspicious? I thought the only people allowed to "pursue" others were police or other law enforcement types.
I'm pretty sure I can legally follow anyone I want to follow. I've done it as a matter of fact. I've even hired a PI to do it.

Whether I have a gun on me or not when I do it doesn't matter, unless I don't have a permit.

And, IF the law - that's an IF, because I haven't seen any law quoted that says so - says that I can only defend myself with deadly force if I don't instigate something, then that law is bad as well. For example, if I simply shove someone for some reason - accidentally or just because I think the person is ugly - and then they attack me and attack me hard, that would mean I cannot use deadly force to defend myself. I would be a goner.

But I thought stalking laws were made to prevent that? what If I lose my mind and start following a woman home from the bar because she won't talk to me? I thought there were laws agains that?:confused:
Sure, stalking laws prevent that. But stalking is a long pattern, not a single action.

And, charges have to be pressed for a stalking law to apply.

You can follow a woman home from a bar. No law prevents you from doing that. She can call the cops and report you as suspicious and I'm sure they will talk to you and ask you to move on. If you don't, then you have a problem.

If you follow her as a habit, then she can probably seek remedy under stalking laws.

I said I was looking for the article that I read. I still am. I've been reading a lot about this case for weeks. If it's wrong, I'll admit it but it doesn't matter if the examiner is right leaning or not, that fact is that he is not white.

really then why did the left paint the influx of illegal hispanics as the "browning of America." ?????

Zimmerman was not attacked, he persued and initiated the contact. If Zimmermen had not left to persue the situation would not have arose. This is why part 3 does not protect him.

Basically it appears that you are allowed to do that. That's why this pig will have to move from Florida if he is let off. A few million people who will deem him suspicious.

Irrelevant. His family should know what he is. You are wrong, admit it and move on.

Sure, stalking laws prevent that. But stalking is a long pattern, not a single action.

And, charges have to be pressed for a stalking law to apply.

You can follow a woman home from a bar. No law prevents you from doing that. She can call the cops and report you as suspicious and I'm sure they will talk to you and ask you to move on. If you don't, then you have a problem.

If you follow her as a habit, then she can probably seek remedy under stalking laws.

Hmm so you are only allowed to follow someone until they call the cops and report you?

Thanks but that wasn't quite it. The article I read said he had very close family members who were black. I took it at the time I read it to mean "related by blood", that article doesn't say that.

Still, it pretty much points to Zimmerman as not being white at all.

He's not white, he doesn't look white in his pics at least.

Forum List

Back