I Feel Sorry For Democrats

But since you belong to the party of excuses,.

Not only do Democrats make excuses, but the excuses are usually Marxist thus blaming class and thus teaching many that they belong in the low class collecting welfare with the only hope for improvement in collecting more and more welfare from the upper class. This is not done because it makes economic sense but because it it creates a dependent voting class.

Of course it does. I read a report today that 85% of Syrian refugees have received welfare and food stamps since 2009. Why would Obama be inviting them here?

To gain or maintain power, Democrats heavily rely on their two favorite voting bases: government dependents and victims. Without those two large groups, Democrats would only be a thing in history books, so it's important for them to promote both. Besides the phony war on women, Democrats created over 12 million new government dependents with Commie Care alone.
I guess you're speaking from partisan politics since the policy of accepting Syrian refugees and providing them welfare and food stamps began under the Bush administration.

Bush was a liberal, dummy, so who cares????

Not only do Democrats make excuses, but the excuses are usually Marxist thus blaming class and thus teaching many that they belong in the low class collecting welfare with the only hope for improvement in collecting more and more welfare from the upper class. This is not done because it makes economic sense but because it it creates a dependent voting class.

Of course it does. I read a report today that 85% of Syrian refugees have received welfare and food stamps since 2009. Why would Obama be inviting them here?

To gain or maintain power, Democrats heavily rely on their two favorite voting bases: government dependents and victims. Without those two large groups, Democrats would only be a thing in history books, so it's important for them to promote both. Besides the phony war on women, Democrats created over 12 million new government dependents with Commie Care alone.
I guess you're speaking from partisan politics since the policy of accepting Syrian refugees and providing them welfare and food stamps began under the Bush administration.

Sure, Crazy Eddie. :cuckoo:

Like mostmentally ill people ed doesn't know when shut the fuck up.

Bless his heart.

Bless his heart.

if Bush was conservative say why or admit you lack IQ to be here as typical liberal.

Bush doubled the size of govt in 8 years so could only be considered conservative by liberals wishing not to face the failure of liberalism.

Bush doubled the size of govt in 8 years so could only be considered conservative by liberals wishing not to face the failure of liberalism.
Conservatives typically grow the size of the government.

Bless his heart.

if Bush was conservative say why or admit you lack IQ to be here as typical liberal.
Already asked and answered, Crazy Eddie. It's not my burden to keep answering questions you ask over and over because you're too insane to comprehend your question was already answered. :eusa_naughty:

Bless his heart.

Already asked and answered, Crazy Eddie. It's not my burden to keep answering questions you ask over and over because you're too insane to comprehend your question was already answered. :eusa_naughty:
Bush nearly doubled the size of govt in 8 years so could be considered conservative only by liberals wishing not to face the failure of liberalism.

Bless his heart.

Bush nearly doubled the size of govt in 8 years so could be considered conservative only by liberals wishing not to face the failure of liberalism.
Ed is demonstrating the definition of insanity for us!
Let's give ed a big hand!

Bless his heart.

ok in reality Bush shrunk the size of govt in half and conservatives like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz say they want to do what Bush did!!.

See how high the liberal IQ is??

Bless his heart.

ok in reality Bush shrunk the size of govt in half and conservatives like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz say they want to do what Bush did!!.

Wasn't Reagan a conservative? He grew the size of government.

Bless his heart.

Contradict yourself much?

I feel sorry for the people under the illusions of one R-D being better than the other D-R.If you want to make the US a better place don't let Americans run for office !

I feel sorry for the people under the illusions of one R-D being better than the other D-R.If you want to make the US a better place don't let Americans run for office !
That sounds like an endorsement for Cruz. ;)

Forum List

Back