I Feel Sorry For Democrats

Actually cigarette smoking is way down. The price of a pack is a big contributor

Seems Republicans are trying the same tactic....making it too expensive to be poor

The problem we Republicans have is that these poor people will vote for anybody that promises to take money away from somebody else to give to them. That tactic would be brought to a halt if everybody had to contribute.

With my consumption tax suggestion, if you want socialized health care, then we all pay more tax. If you want free college, then we all pay more tax. If you want to go to war with ISIS, then we all pay more tax. If you want to give 45 million Americans food stamps, then we all pay more tax.

Our social programs are out of control, and the reason is Democrats promise to give goodies to the majority at the expense of the minority, therefore, the minority has no way to protect themselves from this robbery.

If everybody had to pay for all these goodies, you would see how less compassionate those Democrats would be, and we would finally be able to reign in our excessive social program spending.

Give poor people jobs and they will vote Republican forever

What is stopping you?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. There are plenty of jobs out there but the lazy society suckers are sitting at home in front of their big screen with their Obama phone. They don't want to work because in many cases, being on the dole is just as advantageous as working.

The only way some of these people will take a job is if there are no other choices. But given the choice, they will stay unemployed.
No there are not a lot of jobs in impoverished communities

That is a Republican myth

Trust me, you take away welfare, take away food stamps, take away the Obama phones, people will find work.

My city was rated the poorest city twice in three years. If not for the problems in Detroit, it would have been three out of three. Yet in this impoverished area, there are all kinds of jobs that employers can't fill. And if you live in such an area that has no jobs, join my field of work and you can live on the road. That's besides the fact that every single day in this country, people move to where the work is all the time.

There is no such thing as a successful excuse maker. All excuse makers were and are failures.
Bullshit×2

The problem we Republicans have is that these poor people will vote for anybody that promises to take money away from somebody else to give to them. That tactic would be brought to a halt if everybody had to contribute.

With my consumption tax suggestion, if you want socialized health care, then we all pay more tax. If you want free college, then we all pay more tax. If you want to go to war with ISIS, then we all pay more tax. If you want to give 45 million Americans food stamps, then we all pay more tax.

Our social programs are out of control, and the reason is Democrats promise to give goodies to the majority at the expense of the minority, therefore, the minority has no way to protect themselves from this robbery.

If everybody had to pay for all these goodies, you would see how less compassionate those Democrats would be, and we would finally be able to reign in our excessive social program spending.

What is stopping you?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. There are plenty of jobs out there but the lazy society suckers are sitting at home in front of their big screen with their Obama phone. They don't want to work because in many cases, being on the dole is just as advantageous as working.

The only way some of these people will take a job is if there are no other choices. But given the choice, they will stay unemployed.

Trust me, you take away welfare, take away food stamps, take away the Obama phones, people will find work.

My city was rated the poorest city twice in three years. If not for the problems in Detroit, it would have been three out of three. Yet in this impoverished area, there are all kinds of jobs that employers can't fill. And if you live in such an area that has no jobs, join my field of work and you can live on the road. That's besides the fact that every single day in this country, people move to where the work is all the time.

There is no such thing as a successful excuse maker. All excuse makers were and are failures.
Bullshit×2
You would be the authority on bullshit*2

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What is stopping you?

Bullshit×2
You would be the authority on bullshit*2

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
False .

What is stopping you?

Bullshit×2

Really? Can you name me one successful excuse maker in our country?

What is stopping you?

Bullshit×2

In what category, sports, entertainment, politics, religion?

Bullshit×2

Your choice. Show me one successful excuse maker anywhere.

Do you know why people make excuses? Because it's easier than admitting failure. But since you belong to the party of excuses, tell me how any excuse maker could ever be successful.

Bullshit×2

Do you know why people make excuses? Because it's easier than admitting failure. But since you belong to the party of excuses, tell me how any excuse maker could ever be successful.
see post 407.
everybody makes excuses it's no stretch to know that you've made your share and more.
you sound like a dr Wayne dyer sycophant .

Bullshit×2

see post 407.
everybody makes excuses it's no stretch to know that you've made your share and more.

Sure people make excuses, but not for their life. If you're going to use excuses to explain why you're a failure, how would you ever better yourself or your situation? You won't and therefore, will always be a failure.

Bullshit×2

see post 407.

Sure people make excuses, but not for their life. If you're going to use excuses to explain why you're a failure, how would you ever better yourself or your situation? You won't and therefore, will always be a failure.
More bullshit motivational speaker noise.
Bettering yourself is subjective.

But since you belong to the party of excuses,.

Not only do Democrats make excuses, but the excuses are usually Marxist thus blaming class and thus teaching many that they belong in the low class collecting welfare with the only hope for improvement in collecting more and more welfare from the upper class. This is not done because it makes economic sense but because it it creates a dependent voting class.

Not only do Democrats make excuses, but the excuses are usually Marxist thus blaming class and thus teaching many that they belong in the low class collecting welfare with the only hope for improvement in collecting more and more welfare from the upper class. This is not done because it makes economic sense but because it it creates a dependent voting class.

Of course it does. I read a report today that 85% of Syrian refugees have received welfare and food stamps since 2009. Why would Obama be inviting them here?

To gain or maintain power, Democrats heavily rely on their two favorite voting bases: government dependents and victims. Without those two large groups, Democrats would only be a thing in history books, so it's important for them to promote both. Besides the phony war on women, Democrats created over 12 million new government dependents with Commie Care alone.

Of course it does. I read a report today that 85% of Syrian refugees have received welfare and food stamps since 2009. Why would Obama be inviting them here?

To gain or maintain power, Democrats heavily rely on their two favorite voting bases: government dependents and victims. Without those two large groups, Democrats would only be a thing in history books, so it's important for them to promote both. Besides the phony war on women, Democrats created over 12 million new government dependents with Commie Care alone.
upload_2015-11-21_17-5-35.png

I guess you're speaking from partisan politics since the policy of accepting Syrian refugees and providing them welfare and food stamps began under the Bush administration.

I guess you're speaking from partisan politics since the process of accepting Syrian refugees and providing them welfare and food stamps began under the Bush administration.

No, the story I read was during DumBama's tenure.

I guess you're speaking from partisan politics since the process of accepting Syrian refugees and providing them welfare and food stamps began under the Bush administration.

I don't know where you read that, but the policy began while Bush was president...

More Than 90 Percent of Middle Eastern Refugees on Food Stamps - Breitbart

I don't know where you read that, but the policy began while Bush was president...

Well I don't know where you got that; certainly not from the story you posted.

Well I don't know where you got that; certainly not from the story you posted.
From the article I posted...

in FY 2013, 91.4 percent of Middle Eastern refugees (accepted to the U.S. between 2008-2013) received food stamps, 73.1 percent were on Medicaid or Refugee Medical Assistance and 68.3 percent were on cash welfare.

Forum List

Back