I Fully Agree, Pat

This unsophisticated logic is what I expect from fakes like you.
Based on your simplistic logic the entire Democrat party dreams about having sex with Trump.

Grow up asshat

Does the entire Democrat party make up sexual scenarios about Trump and post them on the internet?

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

The left on this board CONSTANTLY make and anyone else on the right.

I have never seen a homosexual joke about Trump. Can you link to even one?
That's because you are a leftist and you don't scrutinize their posts like you do the right. The jokes are made EVERYDAY. You want to see them go look for yourself, I'm not your fucking secretary

Translated: I made the shit up and you caught me so I am going to run away and hide.

No, it means you are a lazy fuck who chooses to willfully ignore the stupidity of your Lefty leaders. She answered a "casting call", do you really think she thinks for herself?

Does the entire Democrat party make up sexual scenarios about Trump and post them on the internet?

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

That's because you are a leftist and you don't scrutinize their posts like you do the right. The jokes are made EVERYDAY. You want to see them go look for yourself, I'm not your fucking secretary

Translated: I made the shit up and you caught me so I am going to run away and hide.

No, it means you are a lazy fuck who chooses to willfully ignore the stupidity of your Lefty leaders. She answered a "casting call", do you really think she thinks for herself?

If you paid attention instead of spending your time licking Trump's ass you would know that I have said 100 times that she is playing the role that she was assigned, she is the magicians assistant there to distract from what really matters.

are you like the rest of your fellow Trump ass lickers that think she came up with the Green New Deal all by herself?

She's singlehandedly killing any rating for Boston University's econ program.

Pat Robertson Thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Just A Bartender 'With No Particular Education'
She displays such ignorance on so many subjects it would not surprise me to hear she got passing grades by being on her knees

more sexual fantasies about AOC?

now we know why you are obsessed with her.
Based on your simplistic logic the entire Democrat party dreams about having sex with Trump.

Grow up asshat

or do just you do that?

Look Golfing gator- we all assume you have this poster taped to the ceiling above your bed.

View attachment 249917

Interesting tactic, you take a picture of a poster from the wall of your bedroom and then accuse others of having it on theirs.

Are you blind ffs?

If you paid attention instead of spending your time licking Trump's ass you would know that I have said 100 times that she is playing the role that she was assigned, she is the magicians assistant there to distract from what really matters.

And in that assessment you are wrong. It is not the job of a magician's assistant to make the magician look like a complete idiot - something she is most successful at - and she is distracting no one from anything.

Pat Robertson Thinks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Is Just A Bartender 'With No Particular Education'
She displays such ignorance on so many subjects it would not surprise me to hear she got passing grades by being on her knees

Grow up asshat

or do just you do that?

Why bother, they felt the dossier was enough.

And in that assessment you are wrong. It is not the job of a magician's assistant to make the magician look like a complete idiot - something she is most successful at - and she is distracting no one from anything.

You are falling for it hand over foot. She is your focus.

Do you really think the Dems care what a Trump worshiper thinks about them?

:auiqs.jpg:

Keep thinking that.

Do you really think in this election cycle the people of sound mind who comprise your opposition are not watching ALL of you closely?

Keep thinking that.

Do you really think in this election cycle the people of sound mind who comprise your opposition are not watching ALL of you closely?

I do not think anyone is paying attention to the Libertarian party, so no we are not being watched closely.

You keep obsessing over AOC, you are doing just what they want you to do.

I bet you think the Green New Deal was all her idea

Keep thinking that.

I do not think anyone is paying attention to the Libertarian party, so no we are not being watched closely.

It's good you think that. It's a real good thing.

Though honestly, you do not strike me as particularly Libertarian. :auiqs.jpg:

Keep thinking that.

Why is that?

Is it my aversion to deficit spending that trips you up?

Is it my call for cutting 15% from every government agency over the next 5 years?

Is it my disagreement with tariffs?

Or my disagreement with subsidizing industries (like 22 billion a year to farmers)?

Grow up asshat

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

The left on this board CONSTANTLY make homosexual jokes about Trump and anyone else on the right.

Weird. I don't see that here. It's actually the opposite. Got any links?

Keep thinking that.

Why is that?

Is it my call for cutting 15% from every government agency over the next 5 years?

Or my disagreement with subsidizing industries (like 22 billion a year to farmers)?

Your offtimes cheerleading of various Democrat talking points.

No, I'm not going to list them, but they have created a general picture.

Keep thinking that.

Why is that?

can you give me a few examples?

just one or two even?

Keep thinking that.

Why is that?

just one or two even?

No, because you'll stop doing it.

I don't think much of AOC, but I think even less of Robertson.

I don't think much of either of them, but he is correct in this instance.

So? One bad person attacking the character of another bad person. Breaking news!

Why is that?

just one or two even?

No, because you'll stop doing it.

I never started

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This Pat Robertson? LOL!
"Robertson prayed to God to steer hurricanes away from his company's Virginia Beach, Virginia headquarters. He credited his prayers for steering the course of Hurricane Gloria in 1985.[6] The storm instead hit the Mid-Atlantic states and New England, causing $900 million in damage and eight deaths."-Wiki

I was just a teenager when this windbag pulled this stunt and recognized him then for the tithe stealing POS that he is.
are you saying he caused the 900 million in damages and the eight deaths? really? so you do believe in god and that is Pat?

Forum List

Back