I Fully Agree, Pat

This Pat Robertson? LOL!
"Robertson prayed to God to steer hurricanes away from his company's Virginia Beach, Virginia headquarters. He credited his prayers for steering the course of Hurricane Gloria in 1985.[6] The storm instead hit the Mid-Atlantic states and New England, causing $900 million in damage and eight deaths."-Wiki

I was just a teenager when this windbag pulled this stunt and recognized him then for the tithe stealing POS that he is.
are you saying he caused the 900 million in damages and the eight deaths? really? so you do believe in god and that is Pat?

are you saying he caused the 900 million in damages and the eight deaths? really? so you do believe in god and that is Pat?[/QUOTE

This Pat Robertson? LOL!
"Robertson prayed to God to steer hurricanes away from his company's Virginia Beach, Virginia headquarters. He credited his prayers for steering the course of Hurricane Gloria in 1985.[6] The storm instead hit the Mid-Atlantic states and New England, causing $900 million in damage and eight deaths."-Wiki

I was just a teenager when this windbag pulled this stunt and recognized him then for the tithe stealing POS that he is.
are you saying he caused the 900 million in damages and the eight deaths? really? so you do believe in god and that is Pat?

are you saying he caused the 900 million in damages and the eight deaths? really? so you do believe in god and that is Pat?[/QUOTE
No I did not say that. Ask Pat Robertson. He and Potus Apologist , commiserate. He made that ridiculous claim bank in the 80s.

more sexual fantasies about AOC?

now we know why you are obsessed with her.
This unsophisticated logic is what I expect from fakes like you.
Based on your simplistic logic the entire Democrat party dreams about having sex with Trump.

Grow up asshat

Does the entire Democrat party make up sexual scenarios about Trump and post them on the internet?

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

The left on this board CONSTANTLY make and anyone else on the right.

I have never seen a homosexual joke about Trump. Can you link to even one?
That's because you are a leftist and you don't scrutinize their posts like you do the right. The jokes are made EVERYDAY. You want to see them go look for yourself, I'm not your fucking secretary
I'd like to see a homosexual joke about donnie also. I don't recall ever seeing one.

Based on your simplistic logic the entire Democrat party dreams about having sex with Trump.

Grow up asshat

Does the entire Democrat party make up sexual scenarios about Trump and post them on the internet?

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

That's because you are a leftist and you don't scrutinize their posts like you do the right. The jokes are made EVERYDAY. You want to see them go look for yourself, I'm not your fucking secretary
I’ve never seen a gay joke about Trump either. Plenty about him hiring sleazy prostitutes, being retarded, being a criminal, an idiot, a traitor, a racist, a bigot, a snowflake, and on and on. But never about that obese toddler being gay.
We don't want to even THINK about him being gay. Noping right out of that one.

Grow up asshat

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

I'd like to see a homosexual joke about donnie also. I don't recall ever seeing one.

grandpa pulled that shit out of his butt, I am a tad embarrassed for him

Grow up asshat

or do just you do that?
Are you blind ffs?

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back