I got it wrong . . . bigly

If you think for one second that it would only take 6 months to build this wall, then you don't know shit about what you're talking about. It took much longer than that to build Patriot Place.

what personal experience brings you to that brilliant conclusion? are you a construction engineer? have you ever built a wall? This isn't the great wall of China, and we aren't doing it by hand.

I know about plenty of construction projects, and if you think building a border wall would take only 6 months, then you are off your rocker.

much of it is already in place. we are not talking about the entire border.

Donald Trump winning is a message from the people to Washington. Maybe they will start to LISTEN to us now.

That the 21st century scares you? Yes, we got that.

The 21st century isn't going away, that's the problem.

Trump won by telling uneducated whites that he could turn back the clock to the 1960's and they can all live like their parents or grandparents did.

But...um, you can't. So when those promises fail to materialize, we will see the hunt for scapegoats.
Over half the country uneducated? I would rather go back to the sixties than live in Obama's economy. At least one person back then working could support a family. Say it, say it, president Trump!

I voted for him over Hillary, but I'm NOT delusional enough to think he is some "wonderful" man. Don't be an ass kisser. Makes you look weak.

you did the right thing, why not leave it at that? why display your ignorance about how walls are built?

So you think a border wall can be erected in 6 months? Ha ha! That's funny as hell.

Anyways, my attitude is congratulations Donald, you won, now don't fuck up.

I'm just hoping he doesn't crap on the poor people. Well, if he does build a "wall" that would mean jobs for American citizens. That is no easy task and would take years and years and years.
i still think he should dig out a one mile wide moat and fill it with very pissed off and hungry alligators

Just remove incentives. If there is no reason for them to come here, then they won't come here. Simple.
and for the ones who snuck in, wait till they find out there is no free money! then what will they do when they cant find work>?

I voted for him over Hillary, but I'm NOT delusional enough to think he is some "wonderful" man. Don't be an ass kisser. Makes you look weak.

you did the right thing, why not leave it at that? why display your ignorance about how walls are built?

So you think a border wall can be erected in 6 months? Ha ha! That's funny as hell.

Anyways, my attitude is congratulations Donald, you won, now don't fuck up.

on what educational or experience background do you base your statement on how long it would take to build a wall?

the rest of your post is what everyone in America is saying this morning.

I'm just hoping he doesn't crap on the poor people. Well, if he does build a "wall" that would mean jobs for American citizens. That is no easy task and would take years and years and years.
i still think he should dig out a one mile wide moat and fill it with very pissed off and hungry alligators

Just remove incentives. If there is no reason for them to come here, then they won't come here. Simple.
and for the ones who snuck in, wait till they find out there is no free money! then what will they do when they cant find work>?

That's another problem that needs to be tackled. Companies that hire illegals. The punishment needs to be swift and harsh and it needs to overshadow any kind of gains they get by hiring illegals.

The average BUILDING takes more than a year to complete.

the "average building" has plumbing, electricity, HVAC, flooring, doors, interior walls, hallways, elevators, windows, woodwork, etc. A wall is just a wall. You really need to drop this, you are looking kind of silly.

that was the typical liberal rhetoric that got Trump past the finish line. I am not college edumacated, but learned my skills and knowledge and have done much better than many college pukes who have a degree.

No, guy, your angry white trash who brags about how much he owns on the internet because every laughs at your Double Wide in the real world.

again, when Trump fails to make those jobs magically appear.... I get the feeling you won't man up and admit your mistake.
Hey Joe here is my double wide. It is being built as of right now. When you are your own boss, you don't have someone telling you what to do. The liberals hate me for my success, that is for sure.

http://icihomes.com/f/julin/5043/vanderbilt/100/?videos

the "average building" has plumbing, electricity, HVAC, flooring, doors, interior walls, hallways, elevators, windows, woodwork, etc. A wall is just a wall. You really need to drop this, you are looking kind of silly.

No you are, and if he does decide to build a wall, you will be apologizing to me because it WILL take longer than 6 months. Lol.

That's another problem that needs to be tackled. Companies that hire illegals. The punishment needs to be swift and harsh and it needs to overshadow any kind of gains they get by hiring illegals.

If they cannot get in, they cant get hired. you are making it too complicated

A wall is not going to keep them out. That is just plain silly and naive.

No you are, and if he does decide to build a wall, you will be apologizing to me because it WILL take longer than 6 months. Lol.

I said it could be done in six months or less. Trump knows how to build things. His company could do it with the right funding and emphasis.

A wall is a simple construction job.

A wall is not going to keep them out. That is just plain silly and naive.

true, we also need to let the border patrol and ICE do their jobs.

Jake, thank you for admitting you were wrong. That was very 'bigly' of you. :p

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

The Trump faction has control of the country and the government.

The American people have spoken.

Congratulations to Trump, his perseverance, and his victory.

Nice to see you've m oved on directly to the grovelling, Fake Snarkey.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.

Oh god, not another clueless fool who doesn't understand the electoral college?

i think many will have to go back home, what are they going to do? share a one bedroom apt with ten others??

That's what they do now, isn't it?
i know,,,,god, and probably in the most awful living conditions out in the west. they probably use the yards as toilets

Well, maybe if we stop letting them come here for jobs, they will demand some things from their OWN government, which is really what needs to happen for those people.

Forum List

Back