I Got Your Cackles!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is a serious woman. But she also has a personality. So you guys can talk crazy about her laughing, but you best fear the propsect of either of your candidates facing her in a debate. I got your cackles...

muthafuck.jpg

This is a serious woman. But she also has a personality. So you guys can talk crazy about her laughing, but you best fear the propsect of either of your candidates facing her in a debate. I got your cackles...

LOL!
Her laugh is irrelevant. She seriously lost when she ran as a presidential candidate. Noone wanted her. She quite literally talks in circles (aka word salads). The senile commander-in-chief, appointed her as the "Border Czar" and she never dealt with it throughout her entire time as VP. There are better candidates than her.

LOL!
Her laugh is irrelevant. She seriously lost when she ran as a presidential candidate. Noone wanted her. She quite literally talks in circles (aka word salads). The senile commander-in-chief, appointed her as the "Border Czar" and she never dealt with it throughout her entire time as VP. There are better candidates than her.
This is bullshit. And thats the hard lesson you will learn as time goes on. There is no senile CNC and you tell me what Pence did. There are not better democratic candidates and no one is going to listen to a Republican trying to say so.

Harris is a whore.

:auiqs.jpg:

She is a horrible candidate. Look at your border under her.

There was a British guy who posted on youtube, on BBC or something. He said that he does not support Trump and he is sad that Biden had a horrible debate, I'm not sure if he was joking or not but his post received top likes when he said, paraphrasing, "if they go with Harris and she wins the W.H than the world will KNOW for certain that U.S elections are rigged".

Even I had to laugh at that and this comment was made before the attempted Trump assassination.

He makes a legitimate and critical point though, if the world was shocked at the conspiracies that came out after Trump lost to Biden in 2020, imagine the global disbelief if 1% Primary Harris won?

Forum List

Back