I guess I am creating this post from the grave according to the FDA

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because I been taking this medicine since August of 2018

Why are you taking it?

I havent had to use a ice pack on my knee in almost a year. I used to get joint inflammation from spicy food and ice tea but not anymore

• Love
Reactions: Ava
My grandparents are posting from the grave, too.

1587848344004.png

Why are you taking it?

I havent had to use a ice pack on my knee in almost a year. I used to get joint inflammation from spicy food and ice tea but not anymore
You might ask your physicians if they have knowledge of problems with the eye retina w long term is, e.g. two or more years?
Why are you taking it?

arthritis
You might ask your physicians if they have knowledge of eye retina problems with long term use, e.g. two or more years?

You can take a host of dangerous and addictive and deadly prescription drugs legally at home but (Obama's) FDA appointees decree that you can only be administered a lifesaving drug in a hospital during a pandemic. Go figure.

You are full of shit. No you have not. Fuck a Fack Chick. Be Done with this.

Since you are immune to coronavirus, could you run out and pick me up some toilet paper?

Hoarding II has started since those checks went out.

Since you are immune to coronavirus, could you run out and pick me up some toilet paper?

I gots my check! What U gonna do with your?

But didnt you hear what CNN and all the approved of experts with bad modeling said ?
Drump

A boomer couple who got the kung flu

I'm taking hydroxychloroquine too, for Covid 19 prophylaxis.

It's not the first time I've been on HCQS either. I wouldn't even consider going to some parts of the world without taking HCQS for at least 2 weeks before I went there.

The fake news media is over-hyping extremely rare overdose cases to make it sound dangerous, but the fact of the matter is that the drug has an excellent safety profile and people have been taking it safely for several decades.

I gots my check! What U gonna do with your?

Nothing. I don't get mine until late June since they are sending them out from poorest people up in $10K brackets per week. By June I will be dead from the virus or out of things to spend it on.

Forum List

Back