"I Had an Abortion"

not YET.

But making a murder legal does not change it to liberation - it is still a MURDER OF THE BABY

Not ever.

Not as long as citizens of good faith and good conscience respect the rule of law and the Constitution’s protection of individual liberty.

You’re allowed to bleat in ignorance about ‘murder’ and ‘babies’ to your heart’s content, but such opinions remain subjective, wrong, and irrelevant.

Then don't ever let me catch you mourning for dead children in a school shooting. It's obvious you don't give a damn about them either way.

yep. they don't give a damn about dead children.
only their agenda.

not YET.

But making a murder legal does not change it to liberation - it is still a MURDER OF THE BABY

Not ever.

Not as long as citizens of good faith and good conscience respect the rule of law and the Constitution’s protection of individual liberty.

You’re allowed to bleat in ignorance about ‘murder’ and ‘babies’ to your heart’s content, but such opinions remain subjective, wrong, and irrelevant.

Then don't ever let me catch you mourning for dead children in a school shooting. It's obvious you don't give a damn about them either way.

Oh fuck off, you pretentious hack.

If it has a heart beat its murder

even before it - zygote started dividing - it is a life and getting rid of it IS a murder.

the first contractions of the not yet fully developed heart in a baby start at 4-6 weeks

Last edited:
No, as a taxpayer I can simply go the other way and eventually get the murder of the innocent babies prosecuted - as it should be.

It might take a while - but it will happen. Rome was not built in a year as wel :D

Would you pay more in taxes to fund the legal system to prosecute these women, and pay for more prisons to house them?

You're paying for their abortions, why not pay for their incarceration and/or tubal ligation?

I don't know, I think locking people up because you are a religious fanatic is kind of stupid, actually. So is mutilating them.

[

Nope, I just don't take you guys seriously, because you don't give a fuck about poor children.

Leftist talking point and lie.

Thi sis about misogynists keeping women in their place.

When you idiots talk about "Legitimate Rape" and "Gift from God Rape", you show your contempt for women.

Please. :eusa_hand:
Hollywood Defends Roman Polanski (Whoopi Goldberg Says He Did Not Commit "Rape-Rape") - YouTube
.[/QUOTE]

So we were just imagining shit when the GOP Congress tried to cut Food Stamps, and almost shut down the government because more poor children might get health coverage under the ACA?

You can't say, "I'm doing this for thet chlldren" and then yank food out of their mouths.

As for Polanski, I think it's kid of silly to still be punishing him for something that happened 40 years ago.

Let's recap, he had sex with a young woman who was NOT a virgin, who was brought over by her mother probably for exactly the purpose of setting him up. The Prosecutors decided this wasn't a big deal and gave him probation, until a grandstanding judge decided to play politics.

Nope, I just don't take you guys seriously, because you don't give a fuck about poor children.

Thi sis about misogynists keeping women in their place.

When you idiots talk about "Legitimate Rape" and "Gift from God Rape", you show your contempt for women.

Please. :eusa_hand:
Hollywood Defends Roman Polanski (Whoopi Goldberg Says He Did Not Commit "Rape-Rape") - YouTube

So we were just imagining shit when the GOP Congress tried to cut Food Stamps, and almost shut down the government because more poor children might get health coverage under the ACA?

You can't say, "I'm doing this for thet chlldren" and then yank food out of their mouths.

As for Polanski, I think it's kid of silly to still be punishing him for something that happened 40 years ago.

Let's recap, he had sex with a young woman who was NOT a virgin, who was brought over by her mother probably for exactly the purpose of setting him up. The Prosecutors decided this wasn't a big deal and gave him probation, until a grandstanding judge decided to play politics.

The GOP raised food stamp spending by 57%. The Dems wanted 65%. Only in retarded liberal land does increasing something by 57% mean they cut spending. :cuckoo: The (un)aca is a fucking mess, Rs wanted to delay the mandate to give time to fix the problems (which obama is now doing. talk about a derp). The Dems are the ones who shut down the gov.

"It wasn't 'rape, rape'". Yeah, you just keep spinning it, Joe.

Young woman?????? She was 13 years old.

You bash a moronically stupid Republican (and rightly so) for saying you can't get pregnant from being raped but give a free pass to Polanski for raping a 13 year old girl cause, you know ... it wasn't "rape, rape".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFcI0kAypu8]Whoopi Defends Roman Polanski - "It wasnt rape-rape" REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

<blink, blink>

You're an idiot.

Last edited:
[

Most people see a difference between a zygote and a child shot at a school.

Sane people, anyway.

Sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv1afKaLhA]Planned Parenthood endorses post-birth abortion - YouTube[/ame]

[

The GOP raised food stamp spending by 57%. The Dems wanted 65%. Only in retarded liberal land does increasing something by 57% mean they cut spending. :cuckoo: The (un)aca is a fucking mess, Rs wanted to delay the mandate to give time to fix the problems (which obama is now doing. talk about a derp). The Dems are the ones who shut down the gov.

Then why does everyone blame the Republicans? Because they were the ones who insisted on cuttting help to poor people.

The REpublicans don't want to fix the problems, they want to kill it.

As for Food Stamps...

The bill would cause 3 million people to lose benefits while another 850,000 would see their benefits cut, according to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office. The White House threatened Wednesday to veto the bill, calling food stamps one of the "nation's strongest defenses against hunger and poverty."

The battle over food stamps has left in limbo the future of farm policy, and slowed efforts to write a new five-year, $500 billion farm bill. The current law expires on Sept. 30.

Sorry, when people who get them now won't get them in the future, that's a cut.

[
"It wasn't 'rape, rape'". Yeah, you just keep spinning it, Joe.

Young woman?????? She was 13 years old.

You bash a moronically stupid Republican (and rightly so) for saying you can't get pregnant from being raped but give a free pass to Polanski for raping a 13 year old girl cause, you know ... it wasn't "rape, rape".

<blink, blink>

You're an idiot.

No, I give him a pass because PROFESSIONAL PROSECUTORS recommended probation.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, the court ordered Polanski to report to a state prison for a 90-day psychiatric evaluation, but granted a stay to allow him to complete his current project. Under the terms set by the court, he traveled to Europe to complete filming.[27] Polanski returned to California and reported to Chino State Prison for the evaluation period, and was released after 42 days.[28] Polanski's lawyers had the expectation that Polanski would get only probation at the subsequent sentencing hearing, with the probation officer, examining psychiatrist, and the victim all recommending against jail time.[

And what does the "victim" think?

In a documentary for A&E Television Networks entitled Roman Polanski (2000), Samantha Gailey Geimer stated "…he had sex with me. He wasn’t hurting me and he wasn’t forceful or mean or anything like that, and really I just tried to let him get it over with." She also claimed that the event had been blown "all out of proportion".

No, not really a Polanski fan. I think he ought to be charged with Larceny for calling his movies "entertainment".

[

Most people see a difference between a zygote and a child shot at a school.

Sane people, anyway.

Sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv1afKaLhA]Planned Parenthood endorses post-birth abortion - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, okay, hypothetically, when you go in for an abortion, you shouldn't be handed a mangled deformed permature baby and told "Enjoy Motherhood...and thousands of dollars in medical bills!"

The radical left believes in the gov't regulating everything but this....

Yet Planned Parenthood and the reactionary left is on the minority side of
how the majority feel about abortion
-majority of Americans do not believe in abortion with no restrictions
-majority do not support late term abortions

The radical left did not even support California from charging Scott Peterson, who killed his
pregnant wife, with the murder of his child.

Sadly, for the Democrats, they allow only the politician with the most extreme views on this
subject, act as their spokesperson - pitting them against the majority of Americans

For example

Papa Obama, as a state senator, fought a law that would have protected live infants accidentally delivered during an abortion.
Senator Barbara Boxer once said that constitutional rights begin when you bring the baby home from the hospital.

The radical left did not even support California from charging Scott Peterson, who killed his

Sadly, for the Democrats, they allow only the politician with the most extreme views on this
subject, act as their spokesperson - pitting them against the majority of Americans

For example

Papa Obama, as a state senator, fought a law that would have protected live infants accidentally delivered during an abortion.
Senator Barbara Boxer once said that constitutional rights begin when you bring the baby home from the hospital.

Scott Peterson killed his wife. That's all he should have been charged with.

The minute you start giving fetuses more rights than the women they are in, is the minute you turn women into second class citizens.

Oh, the reason why Obama fought that law was the woman who said it was happening was a complete liar....

Sure

which is why the extreme left is the majority of Americans on this issue

Does the majority of Americans have a medical degree?

Let's stop demagouging the Late Abortion issue. Only 1% of abortions are performed after the 20th week, and it is almost always for a good medical reason.

Oh, do you know what Hospital Employees call fetuses born at the 20th week of pregnancy?

they have an acronym for it. CTF- "Cleetus the Fetus". They know it's going to die, because no baby has every survived earlier than 22 weeks of pregnancy. But they go through the motions to humor the parents.

"Does the majority of Americans have a medical degree?"
An ad hominem argument, so one can not know the truth

Have a degree like this guy?

Kermit-Gosnell-Philadelphia-Abortion-Clinic-27054632.jpg

The majority of Americans believe in limits on late term abortions
allowing for the life of the mother.

Only the most extreme, don't

Last edited:
"Does the majority of Americans have a medical degree?"
An ad hominem argument, so one can not know the truth

Have a degree like this guy?

Kermit-Gosnell-Philadelphia-Abortion-Clinic-27054632.jpg

The majority of Americans believe in limits on late term abortions
allowing for the life of the mother.

Only the most extreme, don't

The vast majority of Americans clearly do not have any idea thathere is NEVER a reason to perform late-term ABORTION, as at that gestational age the baby can be delivered alive via emergency c-section which does not only spare the life of the baby but is also much safer than abortion performed at the advanced gestational age.

[

Then why does everyone blame the Republicans? Because they were the ones who insisted on cuttting help to poor people.

The REpublicans don't want to fix the problems, they want to kill it.
As for Food Stamps...

The bill would cause 3 million people to lose benefits while another 850,000 would see their benefits cut, according to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office. The White House threatened Wednesday to veto the bill, calling food stamps one of the "nation's strongest defenses against hunger and poverty."

The battle over food stamps has left in limbo the future of farm policy, and slowed efforts to write a new five-year, $500 billion farm bill. The current law expires on Sept. 30.

Everyone doesn't blame the Republicans, just the left does. Cutting help to the poor? They want to lift them out of poverty while reducing costs to American taxpayers. The cuts come from eliminating loopholes. They were also trying to spilt the food stamps from the farm bill. Win, win, win.

The bill was needed because the food stamp program, which costs nearly $80 billion a year, had grown out of control. They said the program had expanded even as jobless rates had declined with the easing recession.

“This bill eliminates loopholes (my comment: I thought you guys were all for cutting loopholes??), ensures work requirements, and puts us on a fiscally responsible path,” said Representative Marlin Stutzman, Republican of Indiana, who led efforts to split the food stamps program from the overall farm bill. “In the real world, we measure success by results. It’s time for Washington to measure success by how many families are lifted out of poverty and helped back on their feet, not by how much Washington bureaucrats spend year after year

But even with the cuts, the food stamp program would cost more than $700 billion over the next 10 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/20/u...cutting-40-billion-from-food-stamps.html?_r=0

Sorry, when people who get them now won't get them in the future, that's a cut.

So, you want to see people remain on food stamps rather than lifting them of poverty and providing for themselves. Got it.

No, I give him a pass because PROFESSIONAL PROSECUTORS recommended probation.

Under the terms of the plea agreement, the court ordered Polanski to report to a state prison for a 90-day psychiatric evaluation, but granted a stay to allow him to complete his current project. Under the terms set by the court, he traveled to Europe to complete filming.[27] Polanski returned to California and reported to Chino State Prison for the evaluation period, and was released after 42 days.[28] Polanski's lawyers had the expectation that Polanski would get only probation at the subsequent sentencing hearing, with the probation officer, examining psychiatrist, and the victim all recommending against jail time.[

And what does the "victim" think?

In a documentary for A&E Television Networks entitled Roman Polanski (2000), Samantha Gailey Geimer stated "…he had sex with me. He wasn’t hurting me and he wasn’t forceful or mean or anything like that, and really I just tried to let him get it over with." She also claimed that the event had been blown "all out of proportion".

No, not really a Polanski fan. I think he ought to be charged with Larceny for calling his movies "entertainment".

Polanski had sex with a 13 year old child. She was raped, as she was a child.

Only in liberal idiotic moronic land does is a 26 year old adult considered a child so they can remain on their parents health insurance plan but a 13 year old child is considered a 'young woman' who you can have sex with. :cuckoo:

Quotes without links?
:eusa_hand:

For example

Scott Peterson killed his wife. That's all he should have been charged with.

The minute you start giving fetuses more rights than the women they are in, is the minute you turn women into second class citizens.

Oh, the reason why Obama fought that law was the woman who said it was happening was a complete liar....

No, Joe. Not more rights. Just the right to life, the same as women.

Forum List

Back