"I hate everyone", Trump seethes as advisers fear he is unravelling

It's already been shown to be false.
It has? Where?

Kelly's interview for one.
Kelly's words make it false? Uh....

Yes, they do. Pretty much every claim that is being made about the trump admin is false. It is clearly a concerted effort on the part of the MSM to drive a wedge between the various members of the admin and it is despicable.
Oh, I hear you. No need to repeat yourself. A verbal denial proves it to be false. Gotcha. It will be fun to see how often amd in what situations you apply this same standard. Carry on. I'll let you know when it is time to apply your standard again, in case you forget. ;)

No, but we now have a huge body of factual evidence that shows the media is engaging in systemic prevarication, so when a target of their lies steps forward and absolutely refutes their bullshit lies, then yes, that takes precedence.

It has? Where?

Yes, they do. Pretty much every claim that is being made about the trump admin is false. It is clearly a concerted effort on the part of the MSM to drive a wedge between the various members of the admin and it is despicable.
Oh, I hear you. No need to repeat yourself. A verbal denial proves it to be false. Gotcha. It will be fun to see how often amd in what situations you apply this same standard. Carry on. I'll let you know when it is time to apply your standard again, in case you forget. ;)

No, but we now have a huge body of factual evidence that shows the media is engaging in systemic prevarication, so when a target of their lies steps forward and absolutely refutes their bullshit lies, then yes, that takes precedence.
You don't have to put on this little act for me. I know you reject anything that doesn't suit your Trump fantasy. All of these attempts to backward think to present other reasons for it are nonsense. You'll have to peddle that to someone who doesn't already know better.

You don't have to put on this little act for me. I know you reject anything that doesn't suit your Trump fantasy. All of these attempts to backward think to present other reasons for it are nonsense. You'll have to peddle that to someone who doesn't already know better.

That's where you're wrong. I value factual reporting, and if trump does something wrong i will castigate him for it., You, on the other hand are a partisan whore. No amount of evil on the part of your candidate will ever elicit a negative response from you. Your type is well known around here.

That's where you're wrong. I value factual reporting, and if trump does something wrong i will castigate him for it., You, on the other hand are a partisan whore. No amount of evil on the part of your candidate will ever elicit a negative response from you. Your type is well known around here.
No, you are just a whiny little guy who bends himself into little pretzels trying to lend nobility and reason to his own bullshit. You hitched your wagon to the trump fantasy, and now you will bunker down to protect it. This is why you call things "false" instead of "maybe false". see? You think you are clever, but you are not. Your true motivations come through, despite your efforts.

No, you are just a whiny little guy who bends himself into little pretzels trying to lend nobility and reason to his own bullshit. You hitched your wagon to the trump fantasy, and now you will bunker down to protect it. This is why you call things "false" instead of "maybe false". see? You think you are clever, but you are not. Your true motivations come through, despite your efforts.

Whiney? Me?:laugh::laugh::laugh: Projection thy name is fort fun indiana! There is no doubt about the lies that the MSM has spewed. They are now a laughingstock and it is no wonder that they are all in financial difficulties. People used to buy the newspaper for news. When they realised that the news is lying to them they stopped buying it.

They are clearly smarter than you because you either still believe the BS, or are you one of those who peddle it and are now pissed off that you can't lie with impunity now? Are you railing against the injustices of smart people figuring out you're a dumb shit?

“I Hate Everyone”: Trump Seethes as Advisers Fear He Is “Unraveling”

Actual story - When you appoint people who never supported you and never backed your agenda, they badmouth you to the press.

It's a bunch of gossiping bar flies printing the "easy stuff". NOBODY cares about journalism or ethics anymore.
These articles should be treated like DONATIONS to the DNC and recorded accordingly by the FEC..

Spot On. Democrat Fake News has pretty much destroyed American Journalism. Who can trust it? It's very sad.
Yeah, verified facts SUCK. By all means, let's not trust the MSM or facts that threaten our opinion.

Whiney? Me?:laugh::laugh::laugh: Projection thy name is fort fun indiana! There is no doubt about the lies that the MSM has spewed. They are now a laughingstock and it is no wonder that they are all in financial difficulties. People used to buy the newspaper for news. When they realised that the news is lying to them they stopped buying it.

They are clearly smarter than you because you either still believe the BS, or are you one of those who peddle it and are now pissed off that you can't lie with impunity now? Are you railing against the injustices of smart people figuring out you're a dumb shit?
I don't want you to trouble yourself, but if you -- not a website, but YOU-- had to go collect for me a list of times where a major paper or tv station had reported inaccurate information about Trump, it would be a shorter list than you would like. YES I know there is a left-slanting bias, in what aspect of a story the organization focuses on, on who they have to "analyze" the news of the day, what editorials they choose to publish, etc. Hopefully adults know how to detect that and take the reporting with a grain of salt. However, the facts themselves are not LIES. They are bound to verify their facts prior to publishing. It is how we somewhat trust what we hear so we can make any kind of informed decisions at all.

" Are you railing against the injustices of smart people figuring out you're a dumb shit?

Mods, please move this to the flame zone. Oh wait....

Yes, it's very easy to believe Trump is unraveling, and it's also very easy to believe that his administration is leaking like a sieve in an effort to warn the world that trump is unfit for office. These things are easy to believe precisely because of Trump's very own behavior, which is why there are people from both sides of the aisle agreeing on this.

Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.
How come this great businessman ,this great deal maker dump has had 12.13 people leave him sucking wind?

Trump wants business minded people who know how to compete, win and get results. All leeches and activists should leave government in work at a non profit.
How come this great businessman ,this great deal maker dump has had 12.13 people leave him sucking wind?
I had a business for 35-40 years and didn't have that many leave me except for good reasons back to school etc etc

I don't want you to trouble yourself, but if you -- not a website, but YOU-- had to go collect for me a list of times where a major paper or tv station had reported inaccurate information about Trump, it would be a shorter list than you would like. YES I know there is a left-slanting bias, in what aspect of a story the organization focuses on, on who they have to "analyze" the news of the day, what editorials they choose to publish, etc. Hopefully adults know how to detect that and take the reporting with a grain of salt. However, the facts themselves are not LIES. They are bound to verify their facts prior to publishing. It is how we somewhat trust what we hear so we can make any kind of informed decisions at all.

Let's see. There is the claim put forth by the New Republic that trump has a venereal disease

Then there is the claim from Grabell that trump alloewed the boeing execs to eavesdrop on his conversation with lockheed.

The NYT has been a constant source of lies about trum and the so called russian collusion nonsense.

Trump claimed he was wiretapped by the obummer admin. Proven to be true, but the MSM said no.

Then there was the claim that trumps travel ban caused a Muslim Olympian to be halted at the airport. The claim was found to be false as she was actually halted in 2016 before he was POTUS.

Numerous claims that trump hadn't spoken to Xi Jinping in months when the facts were that he had spoken with the Chinese leader the day prior, and when they were notified that their story was wrong they did correct it, but left no notification in the original to clarify for others.

Then there was the politico story that claimed trump was going to follow the gang of eights immigration Bill. We know that that was false from the get go.

Or how about the claim put forth by hillary's best bud sid blumenthal and reported in the London Review of Books that trump had printed two racist ads for a supposed New York City mayoral bid back in the 1960's? The ads were were proven to be fake and trump never even though about running for mayor.

Or how about the Reuters story that claimed trump was not familiar with the New START treaty? All claims were shown to be false. No retraction from Reuters though.

Then there were the multiple claims that Yemen would no longer allow US counter terrorist operations to be carried out. Lie.

Then there was the WAPO claim that bannon and Kelley had had a late night fight. Lie. They later recanted the story but by then no one was listening. It's the typical launch the lie and when the truth comes out the lie is so firmly entrenched that no one listens to the truth anymore.

Or how about the Raw Story claim that trump secretly spoke with putin and no record of their conversation was kept? Lie. There is indeed a transcript of the talk.

Then there was the claim that to pay back putin trump had eased the restrictions on russia so that American businesses could do business with the FSB, put forth by NBC's peter alexander. To his credit he corrected himslef later tweeting- "Source familiar w sanctions says it's a technical fix, planned under Obama, to avoid unintended consequences of cybersanctions." The NYT's Peter Baker had also stated that the fix was in the works long before trump took office.

These are just a few of the wild claims, and outright lies that the MSM has been spewing.

Let's see. There is the claim put forth by the New Republic that trump has a venereal disease

Then there is the claim from Grabell that trump alloewed the boeing execs to eavesdrop on his conversation with lockheed.

The NYT has been a constant source of lies about trum and the so called russian collusion nonsense.

Trump claimed he was wiretapped by the obummer admin. Proven to be true, but the MSM said no.

Then there was the claim that trumps travel ban caused a Muslim Olympian to be halted at the airport. The claim was found to be false as she was actually halted in 2016 before he was POTUS.

Numerous claims that trump hadn't spoken to Xi Jinping in months when the facts were that he had spoken with the Chinese leader the day prior, and when they were notified that their story was wrong they did correct it, but left no notification in the original to clarify for others.

Then there was the politico story that claimed trump was going to follow the gang of eights immigration Bill. We know that that was false from the get go.

Or how about the claim put forth by hillary's best bud sid blumenthal and reported in the London Review of Books that trump had printed two racist ads for a supposed New York City mayoral bid back in the 1960's? The ads were were proven to be fake and trump never even though about running for mayor.

Or how about the Reuters story that claimed trump was not familiar with the New START treaty? All claims were shown to be false. No retraction from Reuters though.

Then there were the multiple claims that Yemen would no longer allow US counter terrorist operations to be carried out. Lie.

Then there was the WAPO claim that bannon and Kelley had had a late night fight. Lie. They later recanted the story but by then no one was listening. It's the typical launch the lie and when the truth comes out the lie is so firmly entrenched that no one listens to the truth anymore.

Or how about the Raw Story claim that trump secretly spoke with putin and no record of their conversation was kept? Lie. There is indeed a transcript of the talk.

Then there was the claim that to pay back putin trump had eased the restrictions on russia so that American businesses could do business with the FSB, put forth by NBC's peter alexander. To his credit he corrected himslef later tweeting- "Source familiar w sanctions says it's a technical fix, planned under Obama, to avoid unintended consequences of cybersanctions." The NYT's Peter Baker had also stated that the fix was in the works long before trump took office.

These are just a few of the wild claims, and outright lies that the MSM has been spewing.
When will the sanctions Trump signed off on go into effect??? You know the answer but I'll tell you anyway He will not do anything to hurt his pal Putin

When will the sanctions Trump signed off on go into effect??? You know the answer but I'll tell you anyway He will not do anything to hurt his pal Putin

poootins putz in the WH was this guy

And she was slated to be his next putz in the WH.

" Are you railing against the injustices of smart people figuring out you're a dumb shit?

Mods, please move this to the flame zone. Oh wait....

Yes, it's very easy to believe Trump is unraveling, and it's also very easy to believe that his administration is leaking like a sieve in an effort to warn the world that trump is unfit for office. These things are easy to believe precisely because of Trump's very own behavior, which is why there are people from both sides of the aisle agreeing on this.

"Easy to believe" On which planet? All you have are unsourced claims (many of which have been shown to be from the authors alone) that trump is "unravelling". The reality is the opposite. Trump is playing the MSM, and those who pay attention to them anymore, like a fiddle. The reality is the MSM and the political elite are so unhinged that they are spewing lies and half truths like they are going out of style.

Yes whitey your post explains the buddy buddy going on between the murderer Putin and our garbage in our WH NOT

Yes whitey your post explains the buddy buddy going on between the murderer Putin and our garbage in our WH NOT

I hate to break it to ya but it was your hero obummer telling medvedev that after he was a lame duck POTUS he would be more free to help his buddy pootin. That open mic was kind of inconvenient for your BS I know, and yet it is a fact.

Forum List

Back