“I hate that thug music.”

And those who think like Trayvon or the 4 thugs in the car have been put on notice too.

Yeah...how dare you be black and walk with skittles and an iced tea in the rain...how dare you listen to your music loud with your buds....!

Imagine if your car broke down and you needed to go look for help. You found a 17 year old young man and you started walking towards him and the rest is history....

Should you even be able to go up to someone for help? In my opinion Trayvon's actions lead to his downfall.

Totally different from following someone. You heard the conversation TM was having with his girl. He probably thought Z was a pedo.

The only message sent was that it is not okay to overcharge with premeditated 1st degree murder when it wasn't the case. Any message beyond that is tainted by racially charged misperception rather then an understanding of the law.

It should have been a hate crime. Turns out the dude was a known racist. Stay tuned for his life to be exposed.

The only message sent was that it is not okay to overcharge with premeditated 1st degree murder when it wasn't the case. Any message beyond that is tainted by racially charged misperception rather then an understanding of the law.

It should have been a hate crime. Turns out the dude was a known racist. Stay tuned for his life to be exposed.

They would have gotten a conviction charging with 2nd degree murder. But that wasn't good enough.
Should've would've could've......

They would have gotten a conviction charging with 2nd degree murder. But that wasn't good enough.

Regardless he will spend his life in prison. That is if he lasts in prison.

...don't pay the rent.

I grew up listening to my dad say that! Along with his "if" line: "If the dog hadn't stopped to take a shit, he would've caught the rabbit".

:lol:

Dunn was not found guilty of murder. The jury hung on that count. He was found guilty of four counts and is facing a maximum of 15 years. Depending on how the prison system evaluates good time credit he might be out in five.

Florida 'loud-music' murder trial's verdict evokes mixed reactions - CNN.com
The jury in the case of Michael Dunn found him guilty Saturday night on four charges, including three of attempted second-degree murder, but they couldn't reach a verdict on the most significant charge -- first-degree murder in the death of 17-year-old Jordan Davis

LOL He's facing a maximum of 90 years. Each count has a maximum sentence of 30 years. He should be in prison for the rest of his life. If he serves even 30 years, he'll be 77 years old before he gets out. That would be pretty good, maybe even amount to life.

Heh ... [MENTION=41356]S.J.[/MENTION], suffering from the same ignorant wishful thinking as katzenfool, hassled me when I quoted a news story that he was sentenced to "60+ years".

I hope this sends the message that not all racist slime get away with killing unarmed black teens.

Anyone who carries a gun is preparing to kill someone.

Even though that may not be "1st degree" legally, it most certainly is morally.

...don't pay the rent.

I grew up listening to my dad say that! Along with his "if" line: "If the dog hadn't stopped to take a shit, he would've caught the rabbit".

So whaddya telling us.........that you're still chasin' wabbits?

...don't pay the rent.

Great one. If a cow had nuts it would be a bull.

Yes! I read your dumbass post, then responded.

Where are you getting "accidentally"?
Then you didn't understand it. 2nd degree murder is when you know the person COULD die but you are not "intentionally" trying to kill them. Unintentional or accidental, it means the same in this case. How do you "intentionally" try to "unintentionally" kill somebody? And try to respond without the ad hom this time if you can.

False. Second degree murder is when it was not pre-planned. The best examples are crimes of passion, which this murder was. It goes to state of mind, regardless of whether he went back to his car to get a gun. That act, by itself, does not mean it was premeditated, just because he had those seconds to supposedly formulate a plan to murder. Rage doesn't only apply to compulsive, split-second actions.
second degree murder legal definition of second degree murder. second degree murder synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

1st degree - intentional, 2nd degree - NOT intentional. One does not "attempt" to do something unintentionally.

you put paint chips in your shakes huh?

you put paint chips in your shakes huh?

That's all ya got.......and yes, you ARE a dick!

when in need of an ugly stick they just used you huh?

boring...

Then you didn't understand it. 2nd degree murder is when you know the person COULD die but you are not "intentionally" trying to kill them. Unintentional or accidental, it means the same in this case. How do you "intentionally" try to "unintentionally" kill somebody? And try to respond without the ad hom this time if you can.

False. Second degree murder is when it was not pre-planned. The best examples are crimes of passion, which this murder was. It goes to state of mind, regardless of whether he went back to his car to get a gun. That act, by itself, does not mean it was premeditated, just because he had those seconds to supposedly formulate a plan to murder. Rage doesn't only apply to compulsive, split-second actions.
second degree murder legal definition of second degree murder. second degree murder synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

1st degree - intentional, 2nd degree - NOT intentional. One does not "attempt" to do something unintentionally.

You seem to be having trouble grasping 1st and 2nd degree. Or you are just playing dumb.

1st degree murder example - You go into your house and your wife is fucking some other dude. You leave, find out where the dude lives and murder him three days later.

2nd degree murder example - You go into your house and your wife is fucking some other dude, you murder him in the bed.

I looked at your link, and it did not define 2nd degree murder as unintentional. It defined it as non-premeditated.

I looked at your link, and it did not define 2nd degree murder as unintentional. It defined it as non-premeditated.

He is making the ASSumption that since 1st degree murder is intentional that 2nd degree murder is unintentional.

Read the rest of it. It clearly indicates that the death would not necessarily be intentional.

Forum List

Back