“I hate that thug music.”

No one who thought that Zimmerman was innocent thinks this guy was innocent too.

I do. Both were clear cut instances of stand your ground.This guy merely had an unloyal fiancee who should have either plead the 5th,refused to testify,lied on the stand or married him before the trial and then she wouldn't have to testify against him.

You're boy better practice hanging on to the soap

No one who thought that Zimmerman was innocent thinks this guy was innocent too.

I do. Both were clear cut instances of stand your ground.This guy merely had an unloyal fiancee who should have either plead the 5th,refused to testify,lied on the stand or married him before the trial and then she wouldn't have to testify against him.

Maybe the cave ape gene skipped her and she realized what she was in for marrying the coward.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGC3BVr9As]TEEN PRANK GONE WRONG: 15-Year Old Girl KILLED By Man In BLIND RAGE After Dumping Leaves On His Car - YouTube[/ame]

AB will take care of him. More than likely he already knows who to talk to to make sure the coons don't get him.

Maybe the cave ape gene skipped her and she realized what she was in for marrying the coward.

More than likely she was threatened with charges so the state could get their white man who supposedly murdered a negro thug since they screwed up the Zimmerman case so damn badly.

AB will take care of him. More than likely he already knows who to talk to to make sure the coons don't get him.

Yeah the aryan brotherhood will take care of him alright. He'll have to kill for them or be killed. They'll probably rape him too. The AB is an honor-less bunch of inhuman sacks of shit. Dunn will have a
lovely time in prison.

Why don't you go back to stormfront and do your nazi dick sucking away from our eyes?

You my man, are a fucked up individual.
Killing a young man that never threatened this guy over a loud radio is OK with you.

If anyone were to wonder if we are becoming a nation of fucked up people, all they would have to do is visit this site.

You my man, are a fucked up individual.
Killing a young man that never threatened this guy over a loud radio is OK with you.

If anyone were to wonder if we are becoming a nation of fucked up people, all they would have to do is visit this site.

Indeed, this site is home to the craziest of the crazies. I couldn't find anyone supporting Dunn on other political boards but there were more than a handful here.

More than likely she was threatened with charges so the state could get their white man who supposedly murdered a negro thug since they screwed up the Zimmerman case so damn badly.

Naw, that is a lie.

Yeah the aryan brotherhood will take care of him alright. He'll have to kill for them or be killed. They'll probably rape him too. The AB is an honor-less bunch of inhuman sacks of shit. Dunn will have a
lovely time in prison.

Why don't you go back to stormfront and do your nazi dick sucking away from our eyes?

The AB are the stormfront cowards of the pen, nothing more.

They are easily dealt with.

Naw, that is a lie.

she was probably offered a deal to testify she should have been charged

with accomplice she knew the kid was shot

she also knew from the news the kid was dead

but chose not to call the cops but rather return home

a couple of other state witnesses got deals to be witnesses

happens all the time

Naw, that is a lie.

happens all the time

Deals happen all the time, yes.

O.R.I.O.N. has the scenario wrong. He thinks a judicial conspiracy against Dunn was plotted to victimize a valiant white dude.

Nonsense.

Dunn is where he belongs until the day he dies

Naw, that is a lie.

happens all the time

Deals happen all the time, yes.

O.R.I.O.N. has the scenario wrong. He thinks a judicial conspiracy against Dunn was plotted to victimize a valiant white dude.

Nonsense.

Dunn is where he belongs until the day he dies

most likely he will serve a very very long time in prison

what may have started out as self defense

turned rather quickly into something else

it would have been very hard for me to

not convict him on the attempted murders

also for me it would have been a very hard hurtle

to over come his leaving the scene and not reporting this to the cops

How is it possible to get convicted of three counts of attempted murder, but not murder? If that doesn't expose the lunacy of Florida, how about the black woman that got twenty years for firing a warning shot to ward off her abusive husband? The stand your ground law must be for whites only. The legalization of bigotry.

How is it possible to get convicted of three counts of attempted murder, but not murder? If that doesn't expose the lunacy of Florida, how about the black woman that got twenty years for firing a warning shot to ward off her abusive husband? The stand your ground law must be for whites only. The legalization of bigotry.

In the first case, I doubt that is exclusive to Florida. It's probably possible for the same situation to occur in any state if there is difficulty reaching agreement on the degree of murder (1st, 2nd, manslaughter, etc.).

For the second, if I remember the case you are talking about correctly, didn't the woman get away from the husband into the garage, get the gun, and then return to the house to confront him? It still seemed like an excessive sentence for the crime (wasn't it some sort of mandatory sentencing bs?) but was not a stand your ground situation.

In the first case, I doubt that is exclusive to Florida. It's probably possible for the same situation to occur in any state if there is difficulty reaching agreement on the degree of murder (1st, 2nd, manslaughter, etc.).

For the second, if I remember the case you are talking about correctly, didn't the woman get away from the husband into the garage, get the gun, and then return to the house to confront him? It still seemed like an excessive sentence for the crime (wasn't it some sort of mandatory sentencing bs?) but was not a stand your ground situation.

She was recently granted a new trial.

Forum List

Back