“I hate that thug music.”

second degree murder legal definition of second degree murder. second degree murder synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

1st degree - intentional, 2nd degree - NOT intentional. One does not "attempt" to do something unintentionally.

I looked at your link, and it did not define 2nd degree murder as unintentional. It defined it as non-premeditated.

He is making the ASSumption that since 1st degree murder is intentional that 2nd degree murder is unintentional.

You have to consider SJ is not very bright. Those slight differences are apt to confuse him.

The guy should spend the rest of his life in jail. I still don't understand how someone can be convicted of attempted murder and, even though he killed someone, is not found quilt of murder. How does that happen???

But I suspect a least one white guy on the jury thought that being dissed by a black kid was a good enough reason to blast off 10 rounds, 7 of them after the SUV had fled the scene.killing the black kid with 1 of the first 3.

The guy should spend the rest of his life in jail. I still don't understand how someone can be convicted of attempted murder and, even though he killed someone, is not found quilt of murder. How does that happen???

HOnestly, if the kids didn't get out of the car and he shot = murder. I'll agree.

The evidence said they didn't, the kid was killed with shots fired through a closed door.

Florida prosecutors screwed up the Dunn case by overcharging him with 1st degree murder. If they had charged him with 2nd degree murder where premeditation is not a factor, they would have scored a conviction. Bet it comes out that the jury was split over the premeditation factor as opposed to stand your ground which resulted in the mistrial on 1st degree.
The only way the Zimmerman trial relates to this case is that out of white guilt, stupid white Florida prosecutors overzealously charged Dunn to make up for their loss in the Zimmerman case.

Somebody on the jury wouldn't even go with that.

In fact, police found a basketball, basketball shoes, clothing, a camera tripod and cups inside the teenagers' Durango. There was no gun.

open and shut case.

No it isn't otherwise Dunn would have been convicted. The police waited for several days before they searched the car giving the teens time to dump the gun if they had one. That's why there was no conviction. There was just no way to prove that there was not a gun at the time Dunn shot up the car. There was only proof that there was not a gun at the time the police made their search.

The dead kid has to prove his innocence and the killer is innocent until he does, something like that?

second degree murder legal definition of second degree murder. second degree murder synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

1st degree - intentional, 2nd degree - NOT intentional. One does not "attempt" to do something unintentionally.

I looked at your link, and it did not define 2nd degree murder as unintentional. It defined it as non-premeditated.
Read the rest of it. It clearly indicates that the death would not necessarily be intentional.

I agree that the death is not necessarily intentional. However, the person committing the assault would know that death is a likely outcome, based on the text in the link.

Read the rest of it. It clearly indicates that the death would not necessarily be intentional.

I agree that the death is not necessarily intentional. However, the person committing the assault would know that death is a likely outcome, based on the text in the link.
I agree, but it doesn't say "likely outcome", it says "a distinct possibility". There IS a difference there.

rGRhu4i.png

No one who thought that Zimmerman was innocent thinks this guy was innocent too.

I do. Both were clear cut instances of stand your ground.This guy merely had an unloyal fiancee who should have either plead the 5th,refused to testify,lied on the stand or married him before the trial and then she wouldn't have to testify against him.

Forum List

Back