I have a nazi-like idea in regard to mooches

Are you guaranteed life on this planet? I don't understand.

Should everyone work hard while some (again, this scenario is not for all of the poor, just the ones who refuse to help themselves and take advantage) get to do nothing yet enjoy many of the fruits of said labor? That's not fishy to you, morally?

Yes, adults should work hard. But you want someone to decide who shall get help and who shall not. In other words, you think that some people, given the choice, would not want to work for what they have. This involves a significant amount of red tape. Doctors deciding who is able-bodied and not. Perhaps psychiatrists. Then the lawyers get involved when someone disagrees.

Furthermore, do you know there's already a limit to how much time people can spend on welfare?
Yes, I did know that but there are very simplistic work arounds being employed by the very ppl I'm seeking to get off of our society's back. They are criminally negligent, and also their negligence exacerbates urban crime/warfare and lack of education.

I don't THINK that some people would not want to work for what they have, I KNOW.

and here's the kicker ---> I also KNOW that it's a small minority that have gamed the system.........but guess what? that very small minority are procreating en masse statistically, and raising children in this cycle who become criminals.

to me it's not a color issue, either. It's a geographical issue, the poor are concentrated in urban centers and magically - - > urban centers are the hub of crime

the overall problem is not just the leeches, mooches, whatever you want to call them. (and I qualify calling ANYONE a mooch or a leech as one who "games" the system, not just simply a poor person).

its the infrastructure of despair their lack of ambition creates, and its a vicious cycle.

why don't you just advocate locking blacks up until they are no longer black? :rofl:
hopefully that's just a joke 'cuz it's not about race.

Poor people don't suffer enough

If we don't make them suffer they will not want to stop being poor

He'll also want the disabled to toil also...maybe break limestone with a sledge hammer? Yeah,,,that's the ticket.. And all you old folks, euthanize at GT's request to eliminate their parasitic nature...

Everyone knows that the way to get poor people to succeed is to humiliate them and make them suffer..........I mean it has worked......like.....like........never

Yes, I did know that but there are very simplistic work arounds being employed by the very ppl I'm seeking to get off of our society's back. They are criminally negligent, and also their negligence exacerbates urban crime/warfare and lack of education.

I don't THINK that some people would not want to work for what they have, I KNOW.

and here's the kicker ---> I also KNOW that it's a small minority that have gamed the system.........but guess what? that very small minority are procreating en masse statistically, and raising children in this cycle who become criminals.

to me it's not a color issue, either. It's a geographical issue, the poor are concentrated in urban centers and magically - - > urban centers are the hub of crime

the overall problem is not just the leeches, mooches, whatever you want to call them. (and I qualify calling ANYONE a mooch or a leech as one who "games" the system, not just simply a poor person).

its the infrastructure of despair their lack of ambition creates, and its a vicious cycle.

Do you think these shelters/camps/internment centers will create a healthy, happy atmosphere?

And what about parents with kids? Are you going to make a mom go to work or school, and what happens to the child?

He'll also want the disabled to toil also...maybe break limestone with a sledge hammer? Yeah,,,that's the ticket.. And all you old folks, euthanize at GT's request to eliminate their parasitic nature...

Everyone knows that the way to get poor people to succeed is to humiliate them and make them suffer..........I mean it has worked......like.....like........never
ebt cards that can buy beer and ciggs works, too huh?

On a serious note though, you do have to admit that people used to be ashamed to be on welfare, now they brag about it,

I'm embarrassed for people who brag that they are on welfare.

I don't want a quote-cutter deciding these things.
Yep. It would end up like putting people in prison for being addicted to drugs.

Eh I would decriminalize both drug possession and drug use.

I would , however, be draconian when it comes to drug related offenses such as DUI and such. Under my rule NO ONE would ever get a DUI 4.
What is a DUI 4? You mean the forth time? And what if they drive drunk all the time and never harm anyone....

OT , but my DUI policy would be the following

DUI 1 - if under .1 let's use common sense and say people can make mistakes and misjudge how much they had to drink 1 time. Say something like a $100 fine nothing more. Most people are going to pay more attention after that. DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD DUI TOTAL FOR FUTURE PENALTIES and does not stay on record

DUI1 > .1 - You are beyond drunk and need a little more reminder. $1K fine and 3 months in jail. Stays on permanent record

DUI 2 any level above legal limit - You need a little more reinforcement here. $5K fine and 5 years jail

DUI 3 any level - you obviously have a total disregard for the safety of anyone and will be treated appropriately. $20K find and 20 year mandatory prison sentence.

So, I shouldn't have said NO ONE will get a DUI 4 because certainly it is possible, though unlikey

DUI 4 and level - LIFE IN PRISON , no parole.

So in actuality, no one would ever get a DUI 5
Just what we need

More nonviolent offenders filling our prisons

I don't want a quote-cutter deciding these things.
Yep. It would end up like putting people in prison for being addicted to drugs.

Eh I would decriminalize both drug possession and drug use.

I would , however, be draconian when it comes to drug related offenses such as DUI and such. Under my rule NO ONE would ever get a DUI 4.
What is a DUI 4? You mean the forth time? And what if they drive drunk all the time and never harm anyone....

OT , but my DUI policy would be the following

DUI 1 - if under .1 let's use common sense and say people can make mistakes and misjudge how much they had to drink 1 time. Say something like a $100 fine nothing more. Most people are going to pay more attention after that. DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD DUI TOTAL FOR FUTURE PENALTIES and does not stay on record

DUI1 > .1 - You are beyond drunk and need a little more reminder. $1K fine and 3 months in jail. Stays on permanent record

DUI 2 any level above legal limit - You need a little more reinforcement here. $5K fine and 5 years jail

DUI 3 any level - you obviously have a total disregard for the safety of anyone and will be treated appropriately. $20K find and 20 year mandatory prison sentence.

So, I shouldn't have said NO ONE will get a DUI 4 because certainly it is possible, though unlikey

DUI 4 and level - LIFE IN PRISON , no parole.

So in actuality, no one would ever get a DUI 5
Just what we need

More nonviolent offenders filling our prisons

I guess you missed the part where I said I would decriminalize drug use and possession?

Do you think these shelters/camps/internment centers will create a healthy, happy atmosphere?

And what about parents with kids? Are you going to make a mom go to work or school, and what happens to the child?
I think that in comparison to what they're coming from and if properly regulated, yes it can far exceed the health and happiness of their current situation and offer them some stability and most likely a better future.

Why?

The ones who work and get out are self sustaining.
The ones who don't still live under better and healthier conditions then if they were allowed to continue their irresponsible road towards nothingness(again referring strictly to those who game the system).

Only they don't. And when they do, it must be with the collusion of the store owner.

Wrong, The EBT card is linked to ALL benefits a person receives, so if they get SSI and TIA and SNAP, well obviously they can use that card for more than food. So the CARD can certainly be used to buy booze, smokes, go to strip clubs, but the SNAP benefit portion can not.

No, they show up voluntarily.

Nodding....but you hold them indefinitely *by force* (which I assume includes violence) without trial, counsel, crime or even charge unless they do exactly what you tell them to do.

This you define as 'freedom'.

As I said, you fail the 'freedom' test the moment you incarcerate them. That you've set narrow 'conditions for release' from incarceration you have no authority to impose only demonstrates how little you understand the meaning of the word you're trying to use.

You fail the freedom test by taking taxpayer dollars by force and using them to support those who can but will not support themselves.

In that situation ^, someone's freedom is already infringed upon.

It's time to mitigate that taking of freedom, and making those who take advantage work towards the betterment of the situation.

They can't support themselves.

images

And the above are the people who benefit the most from SNAP.
This thread is not about people who cannot support themselves.

It's about people who can but refuse to.

In my state, you only get 3 months of SNAP if you are a single adult. SNAP is mainly for the children and elderly, is it not?

Nowadays, single adults just go on SSI Disability.

It's that easy, huh?

I think that in comparison to what they're coming from and if properly regulated, yes it can far exceed the health and happiness of their current situation and offer them some stability and most likely a better future.

Why?

The ones who don't still live under better and healthier conditions then if they were allowed to continue their irresponsible road towards nothingness(again referring strictly to those who game the system).

I can see that you believe that a person who games the system can't be any kind of parent at all.

It's not that simple. Some hardworking parents suck at actually raising and nurturing their kids. Some parents who "game the system" or who even use criminal means to make money can be good parents. Are they good all-around people? No, but some of them provide stability and nurturance that the busy parents who put their kid in daycare for 60 hours a week can't.

There are too many factors in play to determine that this one aspect of a person's life will make them successful parents or not.

No, they show up voluntarily.

Nodding....but you hold them indefinitely *by force* (which I assume includes violence) without trial, counsel, crime or even charge unless they do exactly what you tell them to do.

This you define as 'freedom'.

As I said, you fail the 'freedom' test the moment you incarcerate them. That you've set narrow 'conditions for release' from incarceration you have no authority to impose only demonstrates how little you understand the meaning of the word you're trying to use.

You fail the freedom test by taking taxpayer dollars by force and using them to support those who can but will not support themselves.

In that situation ^, someone's freedom is already infringed upon.

It's time to mitigate that taking of freedom, and making those who take advantage work towards the betterment of the situation.

They can't support themselves.

images

And the above are the people who benefit the most from SNAP.
This thread is not about people who cannot support themselves.

It's about people who can but refuse to.

In my state, you only get 3 months of SNAP if you are a single adult. SNAP is mainly for the children and elderly, is it not?

Nowadays, single adults just go on SSI Disability.

It's that easy, huh?

apparently so, they are on my facebook every fucking day telling me how easy it is to get on disability.

Why?

I can see that you believe that a person who games the system can't be any kind of parent at all.

It's not that simple. Some hardworking parents suck at actually raising and nurturing their kids. Some parents who "game the system" or who even use criminal means to make money can be good parents. Are they good all-around people? No, but some of them provide stability and nurturance that the busy parents who put their kid in daycare for 60 hours a week can't.

There are too many factors in play to determine that this one aspect of a person's life will make them successful parents or not.

the point is, there is no given right to live off of someone else

that we provide for our desperate is a testament to our good nature

it should not be a means to take advantage and do so legally and without scrutiny, as it is now spiraling out of control.

this is also in relation to crime and shit. it's just getting quite out of hand and throwing money at the schools has not helped.

Why?

Where the fuck have we fallen as a society that anyone would utter the word " a person can be a criminal and still be a good parent?"

No they fucking can't . Part of being a good parent is teaching your child to do right.

More conservative urban legends

Forum List

Back