I Have A Question For Representative Schiff

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
When you were punked by Russian hucksters offering dirt on Trump, were you attempting to collude with Russians by telling them you were looking forward to getting that information?

Now we are starting to get in to the swamp.

Sorry your recording of a conversation with these hucksters got released. Really I am.

Sorry it got released just prior to your memo that now has to be vetted by the FBI.

Foot note: you're screwed, snowflake.

a spokesman for Schiff said: "Before agreeing to take the call, and immediately following it, the committee informed appropriate law-enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and of our belief that it was probably bogus."

What Putin Really Wants

yeah, he's fucked all right, retardo

:rofl:

a spokesman for Schiff said: "Before agreeing to take the call, and immediately following it, the committee informed appropriate law-enforcement and security personnel of the conversation, and of our belief that it was probably bogus."

What Putin Really Wants

Yes, but the Russians who owned him have e-mails that show his staff was desperately trying to follow-up and get the Information they claimed to have.

The Russians showed him to be the lying scoundrel that he so obviously is.

What Putin Really Wants

Are you going to cry on the open boards, dels smells?

Now just who was included in this committee you speak of? You snowflakes are so busted I'm starting to feel sorry for your frost bite. Pray for global warming to ease your pain.

Now we have Grassley slapping you loons around.

Got any wisdom regarding the fact Hillaryous paid for the dossier from money she received from Russians through the Clintoon Foundation?

I heard he was trying to buy Trunp’s dirty underwear.

I’m going to have to call him Adam Sniff from now on.

When you were punked by Russian hucksters offering dirt on Trump, were you attempting to collude with Russians by telling them you were looking forward to getting that information?

Now we are starting to get in to the swamp.

Sorry your recording of a conversation with these hucksters got released. Really I am.

Sorry it got released just prior to your memo that now has to be vetted by the FBI.

Foot note: you're screwed, snowflake.

What Putin Really Wants

Are you going to cry on the open boards, dels smells?

Now just who was included in this committee you speak of? You snowflakes are so busted I'm starting to feel sorry for your frost bite. Pray for global warming to ease your pain.

Now we have Grassley slapping you loons around.

Got any wisdom regarding the fact Hillaryous paid for the dossier from money she received from Russians through the Clintoon Foundation?

why would i cry over you making an ass of yourself?

it would be like crying when a volkswagen goes by

What Putin Really Wants

Yes, but the Russians who owned him have e-mails that show his staff was desperately trying to follow-up and get the Information they claimed to have.

The Russians showed him to be the lying scoundrel that he so obviously is.

why wouldn't they follow up even if they thought it was bogus?

if they hadn't, clowns like you would be whining that schiff ignored them.

put up or shut up. let's see the emails

The little peckerwood has immunity while on the House floor....when he walks off that floor and runs his mouth, he's subject to the same libel and slander laws as the rest of us. I predict we'll find enough about Schiff to indict and convict him of something disgusting....becoming a prison bride is surely in his future. We'll see if his views on "diversity" change when the Bubbas are pulling a train on him. :shok:

The little peckerwood has immunity while on the House floor....when he walks off that floor and runs his mouth, he's subject to the same libel and slander laws as the rest of us. I predict we'll find enough about Schiff to indict and convict him of something disgusting....becoming a prison bride is surely in his future. We'll see if his views on "diversity" change when the Bubbas are pulling a train on him. :shok:

seek professional help

is Schiff in the middle of an election cycle, where campaign finance laws come in to play?

Did Schiff offer the Russians the removal of sanctions in return for this dirt?

:rolleyes:

is Schiff in the middle of an election cycle, where campaign finance laws come in to play?

Did Schiff offer the Russians the removal of sanctions in return for this dirt?

:rolleyes:

Did Comey write a letter exonerating Hillaryours prior to interviewing her?

Did Comey lackies exonerate Hillaryous' aids prior to interviewing them?

Did Comey sign FISA applications after commenting the dossier was bullshit?

Did Hillaryous pay for said bullshit?

Did you hit your head when falling down like Hillaryous?

Is there anything I can do to help?

Did Comey write a letter exonerating Hillaryours prior to interviewing her?
yes, the investigation was completed before they interviewed her...they had spent a year investigating,,,,

if she lied in her interview they would have postponed their draft release, figured out why she lied and rewritten it....

but she did not lie.

Did Comey sign FISA applications after commenting the dossier was bullshit?
comey NEVER SAID the dossier was bull shit.... he said the salacious parts were not going to be investigated but they were in the process of trying to collaborate the other parts....

BTW-Christopher Steele has always been a reliable source for us and Britain and an expert on Russia

Did Hillaryous pay for said bullshit?

the free beacon began the opposition research, then when GPS found so many unanswered questions on Trump's Russian connections, Fusion GPS hired/contracted the best of the best investigator... the well known and trust worthy Russian expert Christopher Steele....

the dnc and clinton campaign lawyer did continue the research that the free beacon had done by fusion gps...they were paid $134,000 for the contract.

GPS under sworn testimony told congress he never told Steele who the client was....just the job he needed him to investigate

Forum List

Back