I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice
Look silly, it does not matter in any way if you or I read the report. What matters is that the dems read it and will not impeach.

Got that stupid?

Next fool
By your logic, once an impeachment inquiry begins, it proves Trump guilty.

I loathe Trump. But he deserves a fair trial.
Quack quack the dems are too stupid to impeach

Or obstruction

The proof is that the demp are not impeaching

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
If public support grows, they will impeach. Theory of the leadership in the House, the body tasked with impeachment proceedings, is that the Senate would acquit and do several negative things for Democrats. Hence, the game plan is to methodically put forth damaging information on Trump and build support for impeachment to a point where Republicans in the Senate will be seriously damaged if they acquit when overwhelming evidence proves Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.
Impeachment depends upon evidence not public support. Read the constitution Stalin

Or obstruction. The proof is that the dems are not impeaching. It's that simple.
Talk is cheap
Indeed it is but they will impeach when they find it to be politically expedient and not a moment before.

I did and you know what I found to be exonerating?

"...this report does not conclude that the President commited a crime..." - R. Mueller III

In any Hysterical House Dem impeachment hearings there will be no way around that. Case closed. :D
Quack quack ducks do not know how to impeach

Or obstruction. The proof is that the dems are not impeaching. It's that simple.
Talk is cheap
Indeed it is but they will impeach when they find it to be politically expedient and not a moment before.

"...this report does not conclude that the President commited a crime..." - R. Mueller III

In any Hysterical House Dem impeachment hearings there will be no way around that. Case closed. :D

That sentence simply means the Mueller team did not make a conclusion and you also didn't not quote the full sentence, how come? Because it specifically states that the report did not exonerate the president.
Prosecutors do not ever exonerate suspects. The prosecutors ONLY JOB is do find guilt. Also if you understood the constitution you would know that Trump does not need to prove his innocence

Talk is cheap

That sentence simply means the Mueller team did not make a conclusion and you also didn't not quote the full sentence, how come? Because it specifically states that the report did not exonerate the president.
And you just applied your self-serving translation to what was an unambiguous statement of fact in the Mueller Report. I'll take Mueller at his word if it's OK with you ... or if it isn't.

There is nothing that in the Mueller Report that is as clear and it wasn't their job to exonerate anyone. It was for the AG to read and deduce.

Self serving is when you don't complete the quote. The Mueller report specifically did not exonerate and would have if they were confident he did not commit a crime.

You haven't read the Mueller report, why do you keep pretending you are an expert on it?
The Muller report did exonerate Trump.

Cry on there will be no impeachment

Indeed it is but they will impeach when they find it to be politically expedient and not a moment before.I did and you know what I found to be exonerating?

And you just applied your self-serving translation to what was an unambiguous statement of fact in the Mueller Report. I'll take Mueller at his word if it's OK with you ... or if it isn't.

There is nothing that in the Mueller Report that is as clear and it wasn't their job to exonerate anyone. It was for the AG to read and deduce.

Self serving is when you don't complete the quote. The Mueller report specifically did not exonerate and would have if they were confident he did not commit a crime.

You haven't read the Mueller report, why do you keep pretending you are an expert on it?
Once he stated that "...this report does not conclude that the President commited a crime..." the rest became legalese and politics. If you take that conclusion into any US court a judge would quickly dismiss.

We do not prosecute or convict - nor should congress persecute - any American found to not be guilty of a crime.

Why can't you complete the quote, are you stupid?
Prosecutors indict, that is if the MORONS have any real brains..

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
Please answer this simple question:
Have you actually read the report?

If all your information comes spinning like cotton candy from biased news sources, how can you be so certain?
I have lawyers working for me who read the report. The retarded Democrats read the report also and as a result are NOT taking an impeachment vote. Whether or not I read the report is of no consequence.

Quack quack the dems are scared ducks who will never impeach the greatest president of all time
Perhaps they won't need to.
Trump will be a ONE TERM PRESIDENT.

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

If all your information comes spinning like cotton candy from biased news sources, how can you be so certain?
I have lawyers working for me who read the report. The retarded Democrats read the report also and as a result are NOT taking an impeachment vote. Whether or not I read the report is of no consequence.

Quack quack the dems are scared ducks who will never impeach the greatest president of all time
So you are saying that there is no evidence to impeach now

See I knew you would see it my way

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
/——/ Well Well Well, the first democRAT indicted via Muller Report.
Gregory Craig, Ex-Obama Aide, Is Indicted on Charges of Lying to Justice Dept.
But but but he is not a democrat
/——-/ But but but he is: gregory craig at DuckDuckGo
Born:Gregory Bestor Craig, Mar 4, 1945, Norfolk, Virginia, U.S.
Political party democratic

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

So you are saying that there is no evidence to impeach now

See I knew you would see it my way

If had meant that I would have said that. Trump will be defeated in the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
they shout a lot but they've been doing that for <insert reasons here> since he was elected. crying wolf just looks like a 2 year old in action after awhile. we've been at that point for a long long time.

Have you read it?
Yes, I have....and it has numerous holes in it. Hell, you may as well ask me if I read the absurd Steele Dossier. Lol

Everyone knows it has many holes in the report. It even looks like freakin' swiss cheese.

OK, list all the holes then.
why? so you can go NU UHN!!! w/o providing any links yourself? left's been doing that a lot lately. bitching at my links and calling them "right wing bullshit" yet, they provide nothing. how odd.

anyway -

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective
The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence. He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments. The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product.

In that sense, the dossier is similar to an FBI 302 form or a DEA 6 form. Both of those forms are used by special agents of the FBI and DEA, respectively, to record what they are told by witnesses during investigations. The substance of these memoranda can be true or false, but the recording of information is (or should be) accurate. In that sense, notes taken by a special agent have much in common with the notes that a journalist might take while covering a story—the substance of those notes could be true or false, depending on what the source tells the journalist, but the transcription should be accurate.
----------
so this is simply "Raw Data" and a collection of shit people said. NONE OF IT VERIFIED.

now, i showed my work, you show me where the info was verified before being taken to FISA for a warrant.

well you won't do this either so let me -
DOJ inspector general found Carter Page FISA extensions were illegally obtained, Joe diGenova says

The Justice Department inspector general has determined the three Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained, attorney Joe diGenova said on Thursday.

so this "information" was NOT verified, yet said it was in order to obtain the warrants. is this ok? use unverified info to obtain warrants to "monitor" people? if so great. then the (R)'s next time around can use unverified info and get warrants also. you can't do this just ONE way.

now - for shits n grins:

Trump Intelligence Allegations

have you ever actually read the report? first few pages interesting, highlighted parts. how can this be so wrong? if ANY of this were true mueller would have found it, right? i mean lord knows he was looking.

your turn. provide links, not just snark, to prove your mindset.

now, i showed my work, you show me where the info was verified before being taken to FISA for a warrant.

well you won't do this either so let me -
DOJ inspector general found Carter Page FISA extensions were illegally obtained, Joe diGenova says

"Joe diGenova says". Oh. Of course this is an "attorney" that couldn't even make the cut as one of Trump's loser attorneys.

The Dossier was only PART of what was used to obtain the Carter Page FISA warrant and who cares anyway? Page was no longer a member of the Trump campaign when it was issued

The Justice Department inspector general has determined the three Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained, attorney Joe diGenova said on Thursday.

The IG said no such thing. Again...diGenova says?

Forum List

Back