I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Right, so you can't prove your point, got it. Neither of us is surprised.
Please...don't flatter yourself too much...it never gets you anywhere... Lol :D

Where did I flatter myself? I'm simply pointing out the obvious about you.

If you are attempting to make a point it is up to you to actually put some effort into it. You can't/won't.

If public support grows, they will impeach. Theory of the leadership in the House, the body tasked with impeachment proceedings, is that the Senate would acquit and do several negative things for Democrats. Hence, the game plan is to methodically put forth damaging information on Trump and build support for impeachment to a point where Republicans in the Senate will be seriously damaged if they acquit when overwhelming evidence proves Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.
OTOH, reality...

Since Mueller Affirmatively Exonerated Trump of collusion, all they can impeach him for is considering the possibility of obstructing his own exoneration.

Even Pelosi knows impeaching a POTUS that's MAGA is really stupid.

Have you read it?
Yes, I have....and it has numerous holes in it. Hell, you may as well ask me if I read the absurd Steele Dossier. Lol

Everyone knows it has many holes in the report. It even looks like freakin' swiss cheese.

You are conflating the issues.

OP is not saying he disagrees with the report, what he is saying is the report found no evidence of obstruction, which is blatantly false to anyone who read it.

Last edited:
If public support grows, they will impeach. Theory of the leadership in the House, the body tasked with impeachment proceedings, is that the Senate would acquit and do several negative things for Democrats. Hence, the game plan is to methodically put forth damaging information on Trump and build support for impeachment to a point where Republicans in the Senate will be seriously damaged if they acquit when overwhelming evidence proves Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors.
OTOH, reality...

Since Mueller Affirmatively Exonerated Trump of collusion, all they can impeach him for is considering the possibility of obstructing his own exoneration.

You've explained perfectly why Trump is a fucking paranoid idiot.

Instead of letting the justice process run it's course and getting cleared he was getting himself knee deep in shit by trying to obstruct.

OTOH, reality...

Even Pelosi knows impeaching a POTUS that's MAGA is really stupid.
Well, most cases of obstruction are about exonerating one's self, so what is your point?

You've explained perfectly why Trump is a fucking idiot.
Sucks for you that your team is constantly getting out smarted by a fucking idiot.

Pro Tip: Learn to lose like an adult and you will lose less often.

No actually he out-idioted us and took a near monopoly on the poorly-informed vote (along with all the deplorables).

As far as him outsmarting someone in office? Nope, he has been pretty bad at that, especially if it involved making a deal.

Well, most cases of obstruction are about exonerating one's self, so what is your point?
Trump don't exist himself. Mueller and his band of Trump-Haters, using unlimited funding, 23 months, and with unpredcidented cooperation from the Trump Exonerated Trump.

Did you know Trump didn't use Executive Privilege to stop a single document or witness from being available to Mueller?

And still Trump was Exonerated.

You've explained perfectly why Trump is a fucking idiot.
Sucks for you that your team is constantly getting out smarted by a fucking idiot.

How is Trump outsmarting his opponents? His administration is a chaotic shambles, he has failed to pass legislation on many of his key campaign promises, he has never had an average approval rating over 50% and he is facing impeachment.

unpredcidented cooperation from the Trump

Lets go to some of that "co-operation" documented in the report
  • Firing of Comey over the investigation.
  • Ordering Sessions to unrecuse himself to declare the investigation unfair to Trump and to narrow the scope of investigation to future elections.
  • Ordering the firing of Sessions (eventually talked out of it by Prebus, lets Sessions goafter mid-terms).
  • Ordering the firing of Mueller, which McGhan refused to carry out and went to pack his shit.
  • Ordering McGhan to enter a false record that denied Trump asking him to fire Mueller.
It's unprecedented alright...

Last edited:
Trump don't exist himself. Mueller and his band of Trump-Haters, using unlimited funding, 23 months, and with unpredcidented cooperation from the Trump Exonerated Trump.

Did you know Trump didn't use Executive Privilege to stop a single document or witness from being available to Mueller?

And still Trump was Exonerated.
No matter how many times Trump and you claim he was exonerated it will always be a whopper of a lie.

Or obstruction. The proof is that the dems are not impeaching. It's that simple.
Talk is cheap
Indeed it is but they will impeach when they find it to be politically expedient and not a moment before.
Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice
I did and you know what I found to be exonerating?

"...this report does not conclude that the President commited a crime..." - R. Mueller III

In any Hysterical House Dem impeachment hearings there will be no way around that. Case closed. :D

Or obstruction. The proof is that the dems are not impeaching. It's that simple.
Talk is cheap
Indeed it is but they will impeach when they find it to be politically expedient and not a moment before.
Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice
I did and you know what I found to be exonerating?

"...this report does not conclude that the President commited a crime..." - R. Mueller III

In any Hysterical House Dem impeachment hearings there will be no way around that. Case closed. :D

That sentence simply means the Mueller team did not make a conclusion and you also didn't not quote the full sentence, how come? Because it specifically states that the report did not exonerate the president.

No actually he out-idioted us and took a near monopoly on the poorly-informed vote (along with all the deplorables). As far as him outsmarting someone in office? Nope, he has been pretty bad at that, especially if it involved making a deal.
LOL. Yeah ... it's fucking awful ... for bitter leftarded BITCHES like you and any Dem who must run against this:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Forum List

Back