I have the solution for welfare/freeloaders!!!!!!!

liarintheWH

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2012
Why doesn't everyone on welfare do community service to pay back everyone who works for a living? Greatest plan that will make people get jobs and stop being lazy motherfuckers. BOOM!

Atleast our communities would be nice and clean, money we earned going somewhere.

Why doesn't everyone on welfare do community service to pay back everyone who works for a living? Greatest plan that will make people get jobs and stop being lazy motherfuckers. BOOM!

You want them to work for receiving money? I'm pretty sure that's just called having a job. :eusa_whistle:

In other words, you want the government to provide everyone on welfare with a job. You do understand where that will lead, do you not? Sometimes good ideas are really very very bad ideas.

Most people on welfare already work. Let information into your bubble and you wont look so ignorant

Fuck off. Most people on welfare sit on their ass all day and don't look for work.

Last edited:
Unemployed Workers Still Far Outnumber Job Openings in Every Major Sector

The Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed job openings falling by 118,000 in April to 3.8 million. Job openings have improved very little over the last year and remain very depressed. In 2007, there were 4.5 million job openings each month, so April’s level of 3.8 million is more than 16 percent below its prerecession level.

As shown in Figure B, the job-seekers ratio has improved fairly steadily since reaching its peak of 6.7-to-1 in July 2009. Despite this improvement, odds remain stacked against job seekers; the ratio has been 3.0 -to-1 or greater since October 2008, four-and-a-half years ago. A job-seekers ratio above 3-to-1 means there are no jobs for more than two out of three unemployed workers.

Aren't you the clever one. :lol:

Does all this deep thinking cut into your beer drinking time?

I'm gonna speculate that at 1 AM Seattle time you are somewhere that the bars just closed and you are bitter that they wouldn't serve you. So on your way out a homeless guy asked you for some spare change and that just set you off. Close?

What a loser.

Aren't you the clever one. :lol:

Does all this deep thinking cut into your beer drinking time?

I'm gonna speculate that at 1 AM Seattle time you are somewhere that the bars just closed and you are bitter that they wouldn't serve you. So on your way out a homeless guy asked you for some spare change and that just set you off. Close?

What a loser.

You shouldn't speculate too much detective dick lick.

Well, Liar, an apt name for you, from your post we understand where you are coming from. And that you have no aquitance with facts.

There are a great many people that would work in a minute if they could find a job that they are qualified for.

I suppose we could bring back indentured servitude. Would that work for ya?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back