I have the solution for welfare/freeloaders!!!!!!!

I suppose we could bring back indentured servitude. Would that work for ya?

It sounds like he wants to go all the way and bring back workhouses. Jail time for being poor.

Last edited:
I suppose we could bring back indentured servitude. Would that work for ya?

Let's go all the way and bring back workhouses.

This issue really highlights the symbiotic relationship of authoritarians and the left and the right. The left promotes government dependency, and the right uses it as an excuse to bully people. Go team!

The only problem keeping people on welfare from doing community service is;

1. The ones under the criminal penalty phase of one offense sentence are doing it already and it would push them out of a way to pay fines.

2. It would severely impact the ability of business to compete with the communal labor. So most businesses are saying no.

Well, Liar, an apt name for you, from your post we understand where you are coming from. And that you have no aquitance with facts.

There are a great many people that would work in a minute if they could find a job that they are qualified for.

Sometimes you have to take the jobs that are there and not necessarily the job you want.

It's called doing what needs to be done to survive.

So...you are in favor of drug dealing and prostitution.

Well, Liar, an apt name for you, from your post we understand where you are coming from. And that you have no aquitance with facts.

There are a great many people that would work in a minute if they could find a job that they are qualified for.

Sometimes you have to take the jobs that are there and not necessarily the job you want.

It's called doing what needs to be done to survive.

So...you are in favor of drug dealing and prostitution.

That's what you got out of that? :lol:

How dare I suggest Community Service.

Sorry if I offended any freeloaders.

Not.

I don't give a fuck who you were talking to. Sounds like you're doing all the whining bitch.

Forum List

Back