I hope Biden picks Dr. Susan Rice for VP

Isn’t she the asshole that went on Sunday TV and lied about Benghazi? Yeah Joe, Pick her.
Only on the GOP propaganda machine quest! The only people lying are Rupert Murdoch and his bought off minions you think are so wonderful, super duper
Franco still pushing the flux lie bullshit
She might have been mistaken in the fog of war the first day but she wasn't lying, brainwashed functional moron. Everybody in the know realizes the video was almost undoubtedly the trigger for the attack just like all the other attacks in the Arab world at the time. Another one of your hundreds of phony scandals that are absolutely ridiculous, hater dupe..

Youre still swallowing the video BS. How naive.
Of course the video triggered the attack just like all the other attacks on embassies at the time. the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of the middle East told people to attack embassies because of the video. You know nothing factual. A tragedy not a scandal just like all the other phony scandals you know about Democrats.
Isn’t she the asshole that went on Sunday TV and lied about Benghazi? Yeah Joe, Pick her.
Only on the GOP propaganda machine quest! The only people lying are Rupert Murdoch and his bought off minions you think are so wonderful, super duper
She might have been mistaken in the fog of war the first day but she wasn't lying, brainwashed functional moron. Everybody in the know realizes the video was almost undoubtedly the trigger for the attack just like all the other attacks in the Arab world at the time. Another one of your hundreds of phony scandals that are absolutely ridiculous, hater dupe..

Of course the video triggered the attack just like all the other attacks on embassies at the time. the Muslim Rush Limbaugh of the middle East told people to attack embassies because of the video. You know nothing factual. A tragedy not a scandal just like all the other phony scandals you know about Democrats.
No it didn't the attack was pre-planned and coordinated.
it certainly wasn't rocket science LOL and was no doubt triggered triggered triggered triggered by the video like all the other attacks on embassies at the time.

Hahaha.....you're so misinformed its funny.
even Fox the first night said it was triggered by the video before they got the word from on high as to the crap they were going to report..... Law enforcement Senate committees and all respected journalists in the world think you are nuts.
The news, even fox, reported what they where told by the liars clinton and rice you complete fool.
Sorry it took a few hours for the story to be straight. It's called the fog of war and you people are ridiculous. It was the video there was no stand down order they were relieved within 25 minutes etc etc, brainwashed functional moron.

I hope Senile Joe picks Stacey Abrams as his VP Candidate

23abrams-hp-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

it certainly wasn't rocket science LOL and was no doubt triggered triggered triggered triggered by the video like all the other attacks on embassies at the time.

even Fox the first night said it was triggered by the video before they got the word from on high as to the crap they were going to report..... Law enforcement Senate committees and all respected journalists in the world think you are nuts.
The news, even fox, reported what they where told by the liars clinton and rice you complete fool.
Sorry it took a few hours for the story to be straight. It's called the fog of war and you people are ridiculous. It was the video there was no stand down order they were relieved within 25 minutes etc etc, brainwashed functional moron.
Clinton calls you a liar

Aw, bullshit.

If it was just a mistake, Rice and B. Hussein O would have apologized to Filmmaker Nakoula B. Nakoula instead of publicly denouncing his work. This is America, and Nakoula had every right to do a film critical of the muslim faith. Its a tradition called "apologetics", dates back to colonial times. People standing on a street corner- or using a modern street corner called You Tube- to get their religious message out.

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice says she would 'certainly say yes' to be Biden's VP

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
Here's the thing. There are plenty of highly qualified women to pick from, from Rice to Katie Porter in California. Or Jeanne Shaheen. Or Patty Murphy. Or Stacey Abrams. Or Amy Klobuchar. Or Kristen Gillibrand. Or Kamela Harris. Or Elizabeth Warren. Or Lujan Grisham. Or Maggie Hasan. Or Tammy Baldwin. Or Lieutenant Colonel Tammy Duckworth. Or Laura Kelly (who?). Or Gretchen Whitmer. Or Val Demmings. Or Cortez Masto.

I can make an argument for nearly any of them. They are all qualified and they all appeal to a segment of the Democratic Party. But which one will excite the largest segment of a demographic that is needed to win?

Stacey Abrams would DEFINITELY set the African-American vote on fire. She is a Black woman with no mixed-race ambiguities, and she's whip-smart on policy while being one of the best retail politicians out there - a woman after Biden's heart, as he's superb in that regard. But she's never won anything, and she would also wake up a segment of the fringe righwing who is pissed at Trump but is still racist enough to not want to see a woman THAT Black be one 78-year-old heartbeat away from the presidency. Although, she should be VP in 2024. After Democrats have written into law ironclad voting rights. And I still question her decision not to run for Senator in Georgia this year. She says it's so she can concentrate on voter's rights. OK, that's great. But she also said she would say yes to VP. She can concentrate on voter's rights while running for Vice President, but not while running for Senator? It's a swing and a miss.

Elizabeth Warren would be the best choice for helping to guide Biden towards a return to a strong economy. Her policy chops are unmatched, except maybe by Katie Porter. But there's no reason she can't do that as Chair of one of the Banking Committees. I love her, but I want her in a job where she does things. VP is not that job. They say she brings the Bernie people (I was one!), but wouldn't the Bernie people be happier with Bernie as Majority Leader and Warren heading Financial/Consumer Protection? Of course, they'd never dump Schumer, because they're Democrats, and suck at politics.

That leaves Kamala Harris. She excites the African-American base (which Biden is already good with, and Obama will remind them), she's easily followed in California by another Democrat, she's kinda hot, she's an ex-Attorney General and will be instrumental in presentation - she's a good speaker who knows the law. A lot of people want her for AG, but I really, really, REALLY want Eliot Spitzer. Just as a huge fuck you. Let 'The Sheriff of Wall Street' go to town on the Trump Crime Family. Or Preet Bharara, or Sally Yates - there's a lot of good AG prospects. George Conway? :lol:

Elliot Spitzer would be fantastic as AG or as a Supreme Court judge.

Elizabeth Warren would be a fantastic VP. A VP does have a job other than just standing in for the president. The president can and does assign the VP very important jobs.

For those who don't believe VPs have any job just remember Darth Vader dick cheney.

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice - Wikipedia

She is a goo choice and would do a great job.

My choice for VP or AG isView attachment 367628:

The connection between Kamala and Jussie Smollett would be explored fully if she were nominated and if elected, impeachment inquiries would be made from day one. I don't think Sleepy Joe wants this.

My guess is that he'll run with Pocahontas. Being an Indian Squaw, she checks off enough boxes, and it would be a courtesy to President Trump as he already has a pet name for Warren.

Susan Rice is on the list of felons that unmasked Flynn. So is Biden. There's nothing like putting the. "gang" back together.

Funny. She couldn't know it was Flynn until he was "unmasked". No one could. Unmasking is common.

It's not against the law to go through the legal steps to unmask someone.

Much less a felony.

The person you're replying to is nothing but a liar and hypocrite.

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia

She is a goo choice and would do a great job.

My choice for VP or AG isView attachment 367628:

The connection between Kamala and Jussie Smollett would be explored fully if she were nominated and if elected, impeachment inquiries would be made from day one. I don't think Sleepy Joe wants this.

My guess is that he'll run with Pocahontas. Being an Indian Squaw, she checks off enough boxes, and it would be a courtesy to President Trump as he already has a pet name for Warren.
If Joe's handlers thinks he has a chance, they will put in someone they want for President who's not popular enough to win. If I had a chip, I'd put it on Hillary Rodham. Their goal is chaos right now. That's about the 3rd or 4th stage of Alinsky's list on how to turn a free nation into a communist country. And it gets worse. Nap time. Y'all have a blessed Sunday evening. :bigbed:

View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
I certainly agree but the question in my mind is can she dish out the dirt and pin Pence's ears to the wall in a debate. If you have a candidate who's an elderly statesman who does not do hate and anger that well, the ticket needs to be balanced by a young bulldog. This has been a winning combination in the past, Obama/Biden, Busch/Chaney Clinton/Gore, Bush/Quayle etc.. I think her intelligence and experience is huge asset.

Last edited:
View attachment 338470

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
Here's the thing. There are plenty of highly qualified women to pick from, from Rice to Katie Porter in California. Or Jeanne Shaheen. Or Patty Murphy. Or Stacey Abrams. Or Amy Klobuchar. Or Kristen Gillibrand. Or Kamela Harris. Or Elizabeth Warren. Or Lujan Grisham. Or Maggie Hasan. Or Tammy Baldwin. Or Lieutenant Colonel Tammy Duckworth. Or Laura Kelly (who?). Or Gretchen Whitmer. Or Val Demmings. Or Cortez Masto.

I can make an argument for nearly any of them. They are all qualified and they all appeal to a segment of the Democratic Party. But which one will excite the largest segment of a demographic that is needed to win?

Stacey Abrams would DEFINITELY set the African-American vote on fire. She is a Black woman with no mixed-race ambiguities, and she's whip-smart on policy while being one of the best retail politicians out there - a woman after Biden's heart, as he's superb in that regard. But she's never won anything, and she would also wake up a segment of the fringe righwing who is pissed at Trump but is still racist enough to not want to see a woman THAT Black be one 78-year-old heartbeat away from the presidency. Although, she should be VP in 2024. After Democrats have written into law ironclad voting rights. And I still question her decision not to run for Senator in Georgia this year. She says it's so she can concentrate on voter's rights. OK, that's great. But she also said she would say yes to VP. She can concentrate on voter's rights while running for Vice President, but not while running for Senator? It's a swing and a miss.

Elizabeth Warren would be the best choice for helping to guide Biden towards a return to a strong economy. Her policy chops are unmatched, except maybe by Katie Porter. But there's no reason she can't do that as Chair of one of the Banking Committees. I love her, but I want her in a job where she does things. VP is not that job. They say she brings the Bernie people (I was one!), but wouldn't the Bernie people be happier with Bernie as Majority Leader and Warren heading Financial/Consumer Protection? Of course, they'd never dump Schumer, because they're Democrats, and suck at politics.

That leaves Kamala Harris. She excites the African-American base (which Biden is already good with, and Obama will remind them), she's easily followed in California by another Democrat, she's kinda hot, she's an ex-Attorney General and will be instrumental in presentation - she's a good speaker who knows the law. A lot of people want her for AG, but I really, really, REALLY want Eliot Spitzer. Just as a huge fuck you. Let 'The Sheriff of Wall Street' go to town on the Trump Crime Family. Or Preet Bharara, or Sally Yates - there's a lot of good AG prospects. George Conway? :lol:

Elliot Spitzer would be fantastic as AG or as a Supreme Court judge.

Elizabeth Warren would be a fantastic VP. A VP does have a job other than just standing in for the president. The president can and does assign the VP very important jobs.

For those who don't believe VPs have any job just remember Darth Vader dick cheney.

Elliot Spitzer?? LOL What a sleazeball. Spitzer admitted to violating the Mann Act- transporting broads across state lines for immoral purposes.

But as a liberal Democrat honky, he got let off. Black Republican Jack Johnson was charged and got sent to Leavenworth. White Democrat Privilege.

Figures these people would want another criminal to run.

They love them some criminals.

Forum List

Back