I hope sciencerocks is doing better.

He ran out of bribe money for the guards so they took away his computer privileges
They don't access to computers, or computers with internet. Only in very RARE cases. And then under heavy supervision.
We had 0 computer access in the prison I was in. Old fashioned typewriters in the legal department under high security.

ScienceRocks offers us a little insight into the mind of a typical liberal. That’s something we should all appreciate.

His threads also provide some entertainment. :)

Last edited:
He ran out of bribe money for the guards so they took away his computer privileges
They don't access to computers, or computers with internet. Only in very RARE cases. And then under heavy supervision.
We had 0 computer access in the prison I was in. Old fashioned typewriters in the legal department under high security.
At the one I worked at they taught the offenders a computer class, but had no internet access. The ones with internet in the offices and such were covered with passwords out the butt and any offender that touched one, to the hole!

At the one I worked at they taught the offenders a computer class, but had no internet access. The ones with internet in the offices and such were covered with passwords out the butt and any offender that touched one, to the hole!
Does the hole look like this?

is

If so, then I've been a berry berry bad con......

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back