I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

I hope they do too.....then the GOP will be known as the Whiny Poor Loser's Party. :D

Better known as Democrats.

BTW, who won the election???

:funnyface:
President Obama....in 2008 and in 2012. :D
So what, Bush won in 2000 and 2004.

This is 2014.

Quit living in the past.
So...we aren't talking about impeaching the CURRENT President? Poor mudwhistle....so engulfed in his own hate-bubble that he can't even stay on topic.
Who's we?

You personally was just pooping in the pool, as usual.

The adults were discussing impeachment. I think it's a bad idea because of this guy:

images
See? You are so engulfed in your haze of hate that you haven't even noticed that there is more than just you and me in this thread. :D

Unless you are privy discussions about the wording of the order, you have no idea what it will say anyway. You think any order he might give will be outside of the laws already on the books? You really think there aren't lots of Constitutional scholars working diligently to make sure the order is specifically allowed? You think that there can be no order given that won't meet legal requirements? Teabaggers must think he is as stupid as they are to believe that.
He is stoopid.

And lazy.

He knows anything he does will cause a reaction from Congress. The problem is, once he pulls the trigger the damage is irreversible. Millions will pour over the border. When the GOP brings the hammer down the media will portray them as mean rich guys trying to starve women and children.

This is why Washington doesn't friggen work anymore. The assholes on the left constantly stirring up shit.

Of course, he knows it will cause a reaction from congress. How exactly is that any different than everything else for the last six years? Sorry, but congressional obstruction just isn't as surprising as it once was. The obstruction is why Washington doesn't work any more. Only an idiot wouldn't see that. Congressional action would eliminate the need for him to make any order, and if they are too lazy to do it now, later action by them would supersede it. Why don't you tell your representatives to do their job?

Who's really doing the obstruction? I mean really, who???

Obama hates dealing with this messy thing we call democracy. He's too lazy to work the problem, so he obstructs, then blames his obstruction on the GOP. It's perfect. He would rather play golf than make phone calls to the hill trying to rally support. So when the shit hits the fan, where is Obama?

Practicing his short game.

Sure. You spout the right wing story perfectly, but history doesn't agree with you claim of him being the source of obstruction. You whine about him playing golf because Hannity told you to, but that will only last so long. What will he tell you to whine about next? Teleprompters again?

Hannity is so yesterday.

Has he done that waterboarding for veteran charities yet?

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"
"High crimes and misdemeanors". What are the charges?

Politics and the disagreements they spawn do not reach the threshold for impeachable offenses.

Go ahead. Then watch the repudiation of the GOP at the polls in 2016.

I don't think there would be a repudiation. Let's see how the people feel when half a million tech jobs go to the "newly deportation protected illegal aliens." There are still a lot of black and white Americans out of jobs that could be taking those jobs he saving for those special people he just saved.
i'd love to hear how you think tech jobs play into this.

No more

Politics and the disagreements they spawn do not reach the threshold for impeachable offenses.
How about ORDERING THE MURDER OF AMERICAN CITIZENS? How's that for a start?

Pro tip: No one gives a shit what we say on this site. Public or not

Au contraire...I've turned formerly sensible democrats against the prog's criminal lunacy time and time again. I've been at this for almost 13 years and I would tell you I've turned a couple in my short time here. Not so that they'd vote for a GOPer necessarily.....just not vote at all....which is just as good in the scheme of things...Two parts to radicalize somebody...first get them to withdraw support of the enemy, then arm them and yell SIC EM! It's a wonderful sight to see. :wink_2:

No more

You mean enemy combatants?

..."High crimes and misdemeanors". What are the charges? Politics and the disagreements they spawn do not reach the threshold for impeachable offenses.
The way things are going, a quick sidebar to invent some juicy charges, may end-up doing the trick.

If the Failed Messiah pushes the Pubs too far on this Immigration-Shamnesty horseshit, the Pubs are gonna crucify him, even if they have to make-up shit and find a way to make it stick. Obumble seems to be preparing to tread on very treacherous ground, but his arrogance may be blinding him to the nature and severity of the aftermath.

No more

You mean enemy combatants?
If you democrats deem a young child eating a sandwich at an open cafe as an enemy combatant... what's next, babies? Oh, never-mind.

No more

I hope they do too.....then the GOP will be known as the Whiny Poor Loser's Party. :D

This is 2014.

Quit living in the past.

Actually, Bush never won either election - 2000 or 2004. Gore won Florida and Kerry won Ohio.

This is 2014.

Quit living in the past.
So...we aren't talking about impeaching the CURRENT President? Poor mudwhistle....so engulfed in his own hate-bubble that he can't even stay on topic.
Who's we?

You personally was just pooping in the pool, as usual.

The adults were discussing impeachment. I think it's a bad idea because of this guy:

images
See? You are so engulfed in your haze of hate that you haven't even noticed that there is more than just you and me in this thread. :D

Speak for yourself. Isn't this really about your hatred rather than mine.....

I'm not the one who supported Obama and will continue to support him because he says he supports LGBT policies. I have my eyes and my ears wide open and you're blinded with utter hatred for people you feel hate you. You refuse to admit the truth even when it is presented to you because you love you some Obama. It doesn't matter how he does it, you support it regardless because lying, according to you, is absolutely necessary to get it done. Doesn't matter who they screw over in the process.

You are too biased to be objective about it.

No more

This is 2014.

Quit living in the past.
Actually, Bush never won either election - 2000 or 2004. Gore won Florida and Kerry won Ohio.
That's some strange alternate universe your living in. Did Gore provide tax cuts and send us to Iraq in your alternate universe?

No more

This is 2014.

Quit living in the past.

Sure. And there really are Unicorns too!!!

..."High crimes and misdemeanors". What are the charges? Politics and the disagreements they spawn do not reach the threshold for impeachable offenses.
The way things are going, a quick sidebar to invent some juicy charges, may end-up doing the trick.

If the Failed Messiah pushes the Pubs too far on this Immigration-Shamnesty horseshit, the Pubs are gonna crucify him, even if they have to make-up shit and find a way to make it stick. Obumble seems to be preparing to tread on very treacherous ground, but his arrogance may be blinding him to the nature and severity of the aftermath.

He is arrogant, and the damage he does won't just fall on his head, but ours as well.

:laugh2: Bush carried Floriduh by 534? votes according to YOUR NY TIMES year long investigation.. Poor algore couldn't carry his HOME STATE....folks in Tennessee had seen enough of his gigantic white ass and Tipper's too. Speaking of Ohio, ROMNEY carried the fuckeye state in 2012...everybody knows the Rats rigged the Diebolds there...same as Richardson did for Kerry in 2004 which is why he withdrew from consideration since....and the same as how Al Franken found enough votes in the trunk of an abandoned car to win in Minnehaha.....You're a stooge and a liar.

Forum List

Back