I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

I am not a liberal.
Executive Order legal definition of Executive Order
The president's power to issue executive orders comes from Congress and the U.S. Constitution.

The Constitution is VERY CLEAR as to what the president may do with an EO. He may NOT arbitrate which laws he will enforce and those he will not. He can also not MAKE law....only SIGN laws into effect. This piece of crap has no ability to work with Congress or anybody who doesn't sit and look at him with adoration. He's little more than an aging movie actress past her prime, smiling at her remaining fans, and working like a witch behind the scenes to get even with those who've left her behind.

I am not agreeing to what he is doing .I think it's wrong.
I am saying that it is lawful.
Historically,executive orders related to routine administrative matters and to the internal operations of federal agencies, such as amending Civil Service Rules and overseeing the administration of public lands. More recently, presidents have used executive orders to carry out legislative policies and programs. As a result, the executive order has become a critical tool in presidential policy making. For example, President john f. kennedy used an executive order to eliminate racial discrimination in federally funded housing (Exec. Order No. 11,063, 3 C.F.R. 652 [1959–1963], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 1982 app. at 6-8 [1982]); President lyndon b. johnson acted through an executive order to prohibit discrimination in government contractors' hiring practices (Exec. Order No. 11,246, 3C.F.R. 339 [1964–1965], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 28-31 [1982], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,375, 3 C.F.R. 684 [1966–1970], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,478, 3 C.F.R. 803 [1966–1970], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 31-33 [1982]); and President richard m. nixon used an executive order to set a ninety-day freeze on all prices, rents, wages, and salaries in reaction to rising inflation and unemployment (Exec. Order No. 11,615, 3C.F.R. 602 [1971–1975], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,617, 3 C.F.R. 609 [1971–1975], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,627, 3 C.F.R. 621 [1971–1975]).

Show me where it's okay for a president to do irreversible damage to the economy through executive fiat?

Obama figures that the GOP doesn't have the balls to stop him because although the media is almost totally ignoring this Obamcare firestorm, they'll literally crucify them if they hammer the President for abusing his executive authority.

I think Obama is yet again making an error in judgment. We'll see what they do to him if he grants amnesty.

Go for it! The slack jawed cracker jackanapes will spend millions in taxpayer money like the always going after nothing instead of governing, how did that work out for the jackanapes last time

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

I hope they TRY to impeach President Obama! That would make TWO Democrat presidents in a row that NaziCons would try to impeach. NaziCons don't seem to know any other way to govern. Only a retarded moron would even suggest that President Obama should be impeached.

It is talk and who brought it more often with this President?
Dems - Dems talk about impeachment 20 times as much as Republicans
Dems talk about impeachment 20 times as much as Republicans TheHill
They want you to think that the Repubs want it, when it keeps getting repeated over and over even though it's a lie, the people begin to believe it.

Really?

Charles Krauthammer Calls Potential Obama Immigration Action An Impeachable Offense

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPUBLICANS START THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS.

Make sure there is no doubt that a Republican wouldn't be elected President next time.
Reverse psychology. Is that you progtards best hope that your radical little kenyan boi king isn't thrown out of office on his America hating ass?

Be careful what you wish for, nipple head, it just might come true, and since the majority of Americans are on board with impeaching Barry, there's actually a good chance it will happen. If it does, the republicans would probably pick up even MORE support, because they'd have actually found their SPINE, which would energize the conservative base.

Either way, it's a win/win for republicans. They don't, progs lose because obama has destroyed the democrat party, they do, republicans win because they've energized the conservative base.

I guess it's going to be awhile before you progtards realize America rejected you, your agenda, and rejected your kenyan messiah.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

I am not agreeing to what he is doing .I think it's wrong.
I am saying that it is lawful.
Historically,executive orders related to routine administrative matters and to the internal operations of federal agencies, such as amending Civil Service Rules and overseeing the administration of public lands. More recently, presidents have used executive orders to carry out legislative policies and programs. As a result, the executive order has become a critical tool in presidential policy making. For example, President john f. kennedy used an executive order to eliminate racial discrimination in federally funded housing (Exec. Order No. 11,063, 3 C.F.R. 652 [1959–1963], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 1982 app. at 6-8 [1982]); President lyndon b. johnson acted through an executive order to prohibit discrimination in government contractors' hiring practices (Exec. Order No. 11,246, 3C.F.R. 339 [1964–1965], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 28-31 [1982], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,375, 3 C.F.R. 684 [1966–1970], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,478, 3 C.F.R. 803 [1966–1970], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 31-33 [1982]); and President richard m. nixon used an executive order to set a ninety-day freeze on all prices, rents, wages, and salaries in reaction to rising inflation and unemployment (Exec. Order No. 11,615, 3C.F.R. 602 [1971–1975], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,617, 3 C.F.R. 609 [1971–1975], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,627, 3 C.F.R. 621 [1971–1975]).

Take a look at each of your examples.....each and every one had the president acting INSIDE laws already on the books.....tinkering with their parameters. Some more egregious than others for sure, but within the broad guidelines of the legislation passed. He has no authority to grant immunity to those expressly forbidden to legally be here....that breaks hundreds of laws he is guilty of not enforcing. This isn't me saying this....Constitutional scholars are saying it.....YELLING IT that he has no such authority...HE ADMITTED SO IN A TOWN HALL IN 2009!

Unless you are privy discussions about the wording of the order, you have no idea what it will say anyway. You think any order he might give will be outside of the laws already on the books? You really think there aren't lots of Constitutional scholars working diligently to make sure the order is specifically allowed? You think that there can be no order given that won't meet legal requirements? Teabaggers must think he is as stupid as they are to believe that.
He is stoopid.

And lazy.

He knows anything he does will cause a reaction from Congress. The problem is, once he pulls the trigger the damage is irreversible. Millions will pour over the border. When the GOP brings the hammer down the media will portray them as mean rich guys trying to starve women and children.

This is why Washington doesn't friggen work anymore. The assholes on the left constantly stirring up shit.

Of course, he knows it will cause a reaction from congress. How exactly is that any different than everything else for the last six years? Sorry, but congressional obstruction just isn't as surprising as it once was. The obstruction is why Washington doesn't work any more. Only an idiot wouldn't see that. Congressional action would eliminate the need for him to make any order, and if they are too lazy to do it now, later action by them would supersede it. Why don't you tell your representatives to do their job?

All of this Immigration and A\CA foo foraw on the far right is coming to a head like an infected cyst under the party surface. The major defeats that are coming are inevitable if the GOP leadership does not lance the infection and drain the far right reactionary and subversive puss.

Law?

Where is there a law against using executive actions?
When EA authority is exceeded, that's when.

You see, contrary to what you and other progtards would like to believe, Barry is NOT a KING.

Bush went further and more often than O. But that was okay...huh?
Sorry, but no.

That pesky Google!

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush
So?
Well, it comes to no surprise that you have a double standard in this regard, Pole Rider. :D

Why do you liberals always forget he is half white too..
When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

If they had grounds, it would be done.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.
You say Obama is half white but his genealogical ties to American blacks comes from his "white mother." I agree , she was as white in appearance as any, but , just saying! Perhaps some of you right wing bigots ought to look a bit closer at YOUR ancestry!
Oh dear, you're gonna give them the Vapors!

Go ahead. Then watch the repudiation of the GOP at the polls in 2016.

I don't think there would be a repudiation. Let's see how the people feel when half a million tech jobs go to the "newly deportation protected illegal aliens." There are still a lot of black and white Americans out of jobs that could be taking those jobs he saving for those special people he just saved.

No more

I hope they do too.....then the GOP will be known as the Whiny Poor Loser's Party. :D

Better known as Democrats.

BTW, who won the election???

:funnyface:
President Obama....in 2008 and in 2012. :D
So what, Bush won in 2000 and 2004.

This is 2014.

Quit living in the past.

All of this Immigration and A\CA foo foraw on the far right is coming to a head like an infected cyst under the party surface. The major defeats that are coming are inevitable if the GOP leadership does not lance the infection and drain the far right reactionary and subversive puss.

It's spelled FOO FOO RAH...and reminds me of PHOU GAS...I loved that shit....got to clackity clack the claymore on a couple of those....poor Charles....are dressed up for the dance and BURNED TO DEATH SCREAMING....good times. :eusa_angel:

No more

I hope they do too.....then the GOP will be known as the Whiny Poor Loser's Party. :D

Better known as Democrats.

BTW, who won the election???

:funnyface:
Enjoy the battle victory. You have not won the war.
Spoken like a true closet Progressive.

What a perfectly stupid republican remark. It's sometimes possible to begin believing right wingers might be sane and mature, but posts like yours bring what you are really like back into focus. Thank you.

Change your name to POODLE...and when your zits have cleared up and you're no longer on your folk's health insurance, maybe, just maybe, you'll realize nobody is going to pay off your student loan (to Unca Sam because Barry took them away from the banks and it will be the IRS that comes calling if you try to default), and the only job you can find OOPS an illegal got it and is laughing at you in line for your SNAP benefits.....whatever..the day will come when you'll spit at the name OBAMA...wish I could be there to see it.

Thanks again. Another list of the crazy fears that teabaggers have, but are not backed up by any evidence other than the ranting of right wing media. Please keep it up. It's good to have specific examples of the crazy things teabaggers think. You are a fine example.

Yeah this is why I called the "lawsuit" that the House proposed complete BS.

You idiots came out in droves and say "This is not about Impeachment, we don't want to Impeach Obama."

Now that the election is over? IMPEACH OBAMA!!!!!

Yeah, we called that one a mile away.

That is where you want to take America, to the past, but that can't happen.

What a perfectly stupid republican remark. It's sometimes possible to begin believing right wingers might be sane and mature, but posts like yours bring what you are really like back into focus. Thank you.

Change your name to POODLE...and when your zits have cleared up and you're no longer on your folk's health insurance, maybe, just maybe, you'll realize nobody is going to pay off your student loan (to Unca Sam because Barry took them away from the banks and it will be the IRS that comes calling if you try to default), and the only job you can find OOPS an illegal got it and is laughing at you in line for your SNAP benefits.....whatever..the day will come when you'll spit at the name OBAMA...wish I could be there to see it.

Thanks again. Another list of the crazy fears that teabaggers have, but are not backed up by any evidence other than the ranting of right wing media. Please keep it up. It's good to have specific examples of the crazy things teabaggers think. You are a fine example.
Uses the term teabaggers then calls others crazy

Disconnect

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

If they had grounds, it would be done.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Um.....Barry is NOT black. I am black. He, on the other hand, is a half breed.

Just to set the record straight... :)

Poor Barry. First, the Republicans don't claim him and the Democrats won't. Now the whites don't claim him and the blacks won't. Soon Indonesia might but America won't.

No more

I hope they TRY to impeach President Obama! That would make TWO Democrat presidents in a row that NaziCons would try to impeach. NaziCons don't seem to know any other way to govern. Only a retarded moron would even suggest that President Obama should be impeached.
Well, we've got those in a'plenty here. :D

Forum List

Back