I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

I am not agreeing to what he is doing .I think it's wrong.
I am saying that it is lawful.
Executive Order legal definition of Executive Order
Historically,executive orders related to routine administrative matters and to the internal operations of federal agencies, such as amending Civil Service Rules and overseeing the administration of public lands. More recently, presidents have used executive orders to carry out legislative policies and programs. As a result, the executive order has become a critical tool in presidential policy making. For example, President john f. kennedy used an executive order to eliminate racial discrimination in federally funded housing (Exec. Order No. 11,063, 3 C.F.R. 652 [1959–1963], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 1982 app. at 6-8 [1982]); President lyndon b. johnson acted through an executive order to prohibit discrimination in government contractors' hiring practices (Exec. Order No. 11,246, 3C.F.R. 339 [1964–1965], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 28-31 [1982], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,375, 3 C.F.R. 684 [1966–1970], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,478, 3 C.F.R. 803 [1966–1970], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 31-33 [1982]); and President richard m. nixon used an executive order to set a ninety-day freeze on all prices, rents, wages, and salaries in reaction to rising inflation and unemployment (Exec. Order No. 11,615, 3C.F.R. 602 [1971–1975], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,617, 3 C.F.R. 609 [1971–1975], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,627, 3 C.F.R. 621 [1971–1975]).

Take a look at each of your examples.....each and every one had the president acting INSIDE laws already on the books.....tinkering with their parameters. Some more egregious than others for sure, but within the broad guidelines of the legislation passed. He has no authority to grant immunity to those expressly forbidden to legally be here....that breaks hundreds of laws he is guilty of not enforcing. This isn't me saying this....Constitutional scholars are saying it.....YELLING IT that he has no such authority...HE ADMITTED IT in a speech to La Raza

Last edited:
]

There are two paths to rescind an EO

Congress passes legislation
It is ruled invalid by the courts

Impeachment is not one of those paths. Doesn't mean Republicans won't try

Bullshit...nobody believes your side's lies anymore....If I were you I'd leave this board instead of continuing to be a Rat chew-toy.

Care to discuss legal grounds for impeaching?
See Constitution, Article II, Section 4

Constitution of the United States - Official

]

Bullshit...nobody believes your side's lies anymore....If I were you I'd leave this board instead of continuing to be a Rat chew-toy.

that doesn't really address the question of 'on what grounds'

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

I hope they TRY to impeach President Obama! That would make TWO Democrat presidents in a row that NaziCons would try to impeach. NaziCons don't seem to know any other way to govern. Only a retarded moron would even suggest that President Obama should be impeached.

It is talk and who brought it more often with this President?
Dems - Dems talk about impeachment 20 times as much as Republicans
Dems talk about impeachment 20 times as much as Republicans TheHill
They want you to think that the Repubs want it, when it keeps getting repeated over and over even though it's a lie, the people begin to believe it.

Historically,executive orders related to routine administrative matters and to the internal operations of federal agencies, such as amending Civil Service Rules and overseeing the administration of public lands. More recently, presidents have used executive orders to carry out legislative policies and programs. As a result, the executive order has become a critical tool in presidential policy making. For example, President john f. kennedy used an executive order to eliminate racial discrimination in federally funded housing (Exec. Order No. 11,063, 3 C.F.R. 652 [1959–1963], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 1982 app. at 6-8 [1982]); President lyndon b. johnson acted through an executive order to prohibit discrimination in government contractors' hiring practices (Exec. Order No. 11,246, 3C.F.R. 339 [1964–1965], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 28-31 [1982], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,375, 3 C.F.R. 684 [1966–1970], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,478, 3 C.F.R. 803 [1966–1970], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 31-33 [1982]); and President richard m. nixon used an executive order to set a ninety-day freeze on all prices, rents, wages, and salaries in reaction to rising inflation and unemployment (Exec. Order No. 11,615, 3C.F.R. 602 [1971–1975], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,617, 3 C.F.R. 609 [1971–1975], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,627, 3 C.F.R. 621 [1971–1975]).

Take a look at each of your examples.....each and every one had the president acting INSIDE laws already on the books.....tinkering with their parameters. Some more egregious than others for sure, but within the broad guidelines of the legislation passed. He has no authority to grant immunity to those expressly forbidden to legally be here....that breaks hundreds of laws he is guilty of not enforcing. This isn't me saying this....Constitutional scholars are saying it.....YELLING IT that he has no such authority...HE ADMITTED SO IN A TOWN HALL IN 2009!

Unless you are privy discussions about the wording of the order, you have no idea what it will say anyway. You think any order he might give will be outside of the laws already on the books? You really think there aren't lots of Constitutional scholars working diligently to make sure the order is specifically allowed? You think that there can be no order given that won't meet legal requirements? Teabaggers must think he is as stupid as they are to believe that.

]

that doesn't really address the question of 'on what grounds'
Whatever the charges by Congress would be. Art. II outlines the procedure.

I am not a liberal.
The president's power to issue executive orders comes from Congress and the U.S. Constitution.

The Constitution is VERY CLEAR as to what the president may do with an EO. He may NOT arbitrate which laws he will enforce and those he will not. He can also not MAKE law....only SIGN laws into effect. This piece of crap has no ability to work with Congress or anybody who doesn't sit and look at him with adoration. He's little more than an aging movie actress past her prime, smiling at her remaining fans, and working like a witch behind the scenes to get even with those who've left her behind.

Show me where it's okay for a president to do irreversible damage to the economy through executive fiat?

Obama figures that the GOP doesn't have the balls to stop him because although the media is almost totally ignoring this Obamcare firestorm, they'll literally crucify them if they hammer the President for abusing his executive authority.

I think Obama is yet again making an error in judgment. We'll see what they do to him if he grants amnesty.

No more

da4f7af727012ae6498158b4432ba2f3404ac25edc046f806961dedf8eee4715.jpg

No more

impeach him for what?

Sleeping with Larry Sinclair and snorting cocaine off his ass.

What a perfectly stupid republican remark. It's sometimes possible to begin believing right wingers might be sane and mature, but posts like yours bring what you are really like back into focus. Thank you.

Take a look at each of your examples.....each and every one had the president acting INSIDE laws already on the books.....tinkering with their parameters. Some more egregious than others for sure, but within the broad guidelines of the legislation passed. He has no authority to grant immunity to those expressly forbidden to legally be here....that breaks hundreds of laws he is guilty of not enforcing. This isn't me saying this....Constitutional scholars are saying it.....YELLING IT that he has no such authority...HE ADMITTED SO IN A TOWN HALL IN 2009!

Unless you are privy discussions about the wording of the order, you have no idea what it will say anyway. You think any order he might give will be outside of the laws already on the books? You really think there aren't lots of Constitutional scholars working diligently to make sure the order is specifically allowed? You think that there can be no order given that won't meet legal requirements? Teabaggers must think he is as stupid as they are to believe that.
He is stoopid.

And lazy.

He knows anything he does will cause a reaction from Congress. The problem is, once he pulls the trigger the damage is irreversible. Millions will pour over the border. When the GOP brings the hammer down the media will portray them as mean rich guys trying to starve women and children.

This is why Washington doesn't friggen work anymore. The assholes on the left constantly stirring up shit.

No more

I hope they do too.....then the GOP will be known as the Whiny Poor Loser's Party. :D

Better known as Democrats.

BTW, who won the election???

:funnyface:

Exit polls showed that people were upset about Obama's amnesty plans. If he decides to ignore law and proceed with it, he needs to be stopped. Since it is unconstitutional, why shouldn't they impeach him?

As much as I would enjoy seeing the GOP make such fools of themselves, the reality is that at least a few of them are aware of how many votes in the Senate the Constitution requires for it to actually go through, so they won't try it.
Never underestimate the Stupidity of the Right Wing when they get their Crazy on.

What a perfectly stupid republican remark. It's sometimes possible to begin believing right wingers might be sane and mature, but posts like yours bring what you are really like back into focus. Thank you.

Change your name to POODLE...and when your zits have cleared up and you're no longer on your folk's health insurance, maybe, just maybe, you'll realize nobody is going to pay off your student loan (to Unca Sam because Barry took them away from the banks and it will be the IRS that comes calling if you try to default), and the only job you can find OOPS an illegal got it and is laughing at you in line for your SNAP benefits.....whatever..the day will come when you'll spit at the name OBAMA...wish I could be there to see it.

Forum List

Back