I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

Even if they did, there's nothing unconstitutional about that any more than when Bush did it.

If they had grounds, it would be done.

Not liking him, not agreeing him, hating him cuz he's black - if those were reason for impeachment, they might get away with it. As it is, its all just big talk.

And that's all the Repubs do - talk, posture, pose for cameras and then they go back to obstructing and lying. And boozing and golfing.

Um.....Barry is NOT black. I am black. He, on the other hand, is a half breed.

Just to set the record straight... :)

Nope!

Obama is an African-American.

You are un-american.

That is setting the record straight.

his mother was white and his father was a black arab-------------he is NOT an african american

Kenya is not an arab country, it is an African nation. Try finding Kenya on a map of the middle east before you make a fool of yourself again.

Let's see how many of THESE Executive Orders were in response to an emergency:

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush
Here we go back to bush? Is he still president?
NAME ONE TIME THEIR WAS A STATE OF EMERGENCY THAT OBAMA HAS NEEDED TO USE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER?
Immigration is not an emergency.
And neither is establishing the order of succession in the Department of Agriculture.

Face facts: Obama has been elected twice by the citizens of the United States of America. His policies rub you the wrong way. And he's Black.

Add it up and you hold more animus toward the President of the United States of America than respect for the rule of law and the constitutional process.
obama was beaten or the democrats were beaten last November 4 because of obama and his policies that they help to pass and push.. People do not support obama's immigration reform.
You can keep saying people elected obama twice, but if the election was held back in November 4 I doubt he would have won.

the GOP was given control to stop obama, not to get along with him. They should do what is necessary and let the politics be damned.
Where's your proof of that?
obama said he wasn't on the ballot BUT his policies were.

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

I hope they TRY to impeach President Obama! That would make TWO Democrat presidents in a row that NaziCons would try to impeach. NaziCons don't seem to know any other way to govern. Only a retarded moron would even suggest that President Obama should be impeached.

It is talk and who brought it more often with this President?
Dems - Dems talk about impeachment 20 times as much as Republicans
Dems talk about impeachment 20 times as much as Republicans TheHill
They want you to think that the Repubs want it, when it keeps getting repeated over and over even though it's a lie, the people begin to believe it.

I will point out that the OP of this thread is no Democrat.

Let's see how many of THESE Executive Orders were in response to an emergency:

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush
NAME ONE TIME THEIR WAS A STATE OF EMERGENCY THAT OBAMA HAS NEEDED TO USE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER?
And neither is establishing the order of succession in the Department of Agriculture.

Face facts: Obama has been elected twice by the citizens of the United States of America. His policies rub you the wrong way. And he's Black.

Add it up and you hold more animus toward the President of the United States of America than respect for the rule of law and the constitutional process.
obama was beaten or the democrats were beaten last November 4 because of obama and his policies that they help to pass and push.. People do not support obama's immigration reform.
You can keep saying people elected obama twice, but if the election was held back in November 4 I doubt he would have won.

the GOP was given control to stop obama, not to get along with him. They should do what is necessary and let the politics be damned.

exit polls for one. the fact that obama-supporting dems were defeated for two.

He said that.....does every voter agree that that was the reason they voted the way they did? Proof please.

So how do you explain the MAJORITY of American voters who did not even vote?

So how do you explain the MAJORITY of American voters who did not even vote?
They couldn't stomach voting for a democrat but just couldn't see voting for a republican.

He said that.....does every voter agree that that was the reason they voted the way they did? Proof please.
Must have been the reason, or they would have went out and voted for a democrat with all the political ads of republicans putting blacks back in slave chains and the war on women, yep that must have been it.

What damage lol. All you've got is phony crises and scandals, a Pub obstructed recovery, 6 trillion spent to avert a true Pub depression, and universal and better health care, when Pubs and their insurer pals stop screwing THAT up. Our pathetic "journalism" and uninformed "electorate" alone makes this crap possible.
That's OK... phony crises and scandals will be enough... the Pubs should be able to invent some really cool 'high crimes and misdemeanors' shit, Impeachment should sail through the House, and, what Dem Senators do not run from Obumble at the speed of light - most of the remainder can probably be bought-off, to get rid of His Imperial Majesty.
BS. They will never get the 2/3 necessary to get a conviction in the Senate. And the Pubs and dupes will look the irresponsible fools they are, Pres. Hillary will get control of congress.

looking at the new york times article the actions the president might take would seem to be actions that we can all agree upon to better focus the efforts of those enforcing immigration laws onto the immigrants that cause problems.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/14/us/obama-immigration.html?_r=0
News flash... the American People do NOT want His Imperial Majesty giving 5,000,000 Illegal Aliens permission to stay upon US soil... especially not by Imperial Decree.

BS. They will never get the 2/3 necessary to get a conviction in the Senate. And the Pubs and dupes will look the irresponsible fools they are, Pres. Hillary will get control of congress.
I'd say that you have probability on your side, in the matter of the 2/3 necessary to convict, but...

2/3 is only 66.66 %, right?

And the Pubs have 52 or 53% already, right?

Of the remaining 13 or 14 Senators needed for conviction...

One or two are Independents, yes?

Several are Dems who have been running away from Obama as fast as their constituencies can carry them, right?

Several are Dems who may become very uncomfortable in voting to keep millions of Illegals here when so many of our own people are still unemployed, yes?

Several are probably corrupt enough to be bought-off, behind the scenes.

Again, you're probably right.

But I wouldn't get too smug about the possibility.

Big surprises can happen, when you piss into the wind often enough, and long enough, and end-up ticking-off a huge percentage of The People, and their elected pukes.

Must have been the reason, or they would have went out and voted for a democrat with all the political ads of republicans putting blacks back in slave chains and the war on women, yep that must have been it.

I'd say that you have probability on your side, in the matter of the 2/3 necessary to convict, but...

2/3 is only 66.66 %, right?

And the Pubs have 52 or 53% already, right?

Of the remaining 13 or 14 Senators needed for conviction...

One or two are Independents, yes?

Several are Dems who have been running away from Obama as fast as their constituencies can carry them, right?

Several are Dems who may become very uncomfortable in voting to keep millions of Illegals here when so many of our own people are still unemployed, yes?

Several are probably corrupt enough to be bought-off, behind the scenes.

Again, you're probably right.

But I wouldn't get too smug about the possibility.

Big surprises can happen, when you piss into the wind often enough, and long enough, and end-up ticking-off a huge percentage of The People, and their elected pukes.

You will need credible charges against Obama in order to reach your magic 67 votes in the Senate.

So what have you got?

...Obama is an African-American...
Obama is part Kenyan, part English, part German, part Swiss, part Scot, part Irish, and part Welsh.

A lighter-skinned, curly-haired racial hybrid, who presents physical characteristics representative of his mixed ancestry, who identifies as an African-American.

Prior to the elections last week I thought that was a bad idea.

No more

AS SOON as he uses that damn pen to do congresses job IMPEACH HIS ASS

In the words of Obama: "Elections have consequences"

Gramps -- let me tell you the one AND ONLY thing attempting to Impeach Obama would accomplish...

WhiteHouseSouthFacade.JPG

orfevra_silver_plated_fish_platter_1.jpg

MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg

When the number of executive orders that President Obama presents exceeds the number that President Bush presented, then maybe you will have a case. Until then, just sour grapes on your part. He is the President and has enumerated powers under our Constitution. In 2016, you will have the oppertunity to elect a President more to your liking. Play games, and you may throw away that oppertunity.

What a ludicrous comment ... we compare quantity to quality???

...You will need credible charges against Obama in order to reach your magic 67 votes in the Senate. So what have you got?
Beats me. Minor detail, if they want him out of there badly enough. A few political threats, a few hundred thousand dollars here and there, and shazaam.

Forum List

Back