I hope ya'll enjoy wearing covid masks for the next four years under Biden.

It's not over yet.

It's over.

NV, WI, MI are what Biden needs to secure exactly 270.
You are spoiling the Kabuki theatre we are suppose to watch in the media.

Kill joy!

But it will be interesting how the democrats will, on the one hand try to defund the police, and on the other hand, mandate we all wear masks.

I would think they would have to double to size of the police force across the country to do that and quadruple the number of jails.

The clerk at the pharmacy where I get my meds told me to expect another lockdown. More severe than last time. I thought he was kidding.

It's not over yet.

It's over.

NV, WI, MI are what Biden needs to secure exactly 270.
You are spoiling the Kabuki theatre we are suppose to watch in the media.

Kill joy!

But it will be interesting how the democrats will, on the one hand try to defund the police, and on the other hand, mandate we all wear masks.

I would think they would have to double to size of the police force across the country to do that and quadruple the number of jails.
Not at all. Defund the police and empower burn loot murder and antifa to enforce mask lsws.

The clerk at the pharmacy where I get my meds told me to expect another lockdown. More severe than last time. I thought he was kidding.
If only someone could steal Bill Gates daily planner that should map out all lockdowns for the next 20 years.

Good night.
Thanks to Trump and his bungling of the outbreak. Had Hillary been elected we would all be back to normal by now.

Honey -

Hillary The Hag is the first virus your POTUS Trump already saved us from.

Try and keep up okay?

HRC1-NP.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back