I just dont get it Democrats

You have BLM and Antfia raging about justice and systemic racism. You have Democrats and Hollywood and Television doing everything they can to denigrate white males and build up black males. You have AOC and the Squad of ghastly disgusting women RAGING ABOUT RICH OLD WHITE MEN....the Democrat party the party of Diversity

So what does the Democrat Party do ?

They nominate a RICH OLD RACIST BRAINDEAD WHITEGUY to be their standard bearer...ROFL cant make this shit up.

Democratic Party is the full of shit party

"ROFL cant make this shit up."

And yet you just made shit up.

Maybe if y'all had elected somebody who actually gave a shit about his country instead of KILLING 230K AMERICANS because he FAILED TO DO HIS JOB....... you wouldn't be bitching and whining about not understanding democrats or how "sleepy" Joe Biden AND AMERICA is about to hand Trump his ass.

560.jpg

That number is garbage invented to give you people something to complain about, because without it, you would have NOTHING.

What number of dead Americans would you be happy with Correll?
I'll answer.

I would be happy with dead commies who are Americans, so whatever that number is, there you go.

I love seeing mac salving his conscience with the I'm voting on the issues line. How can you be voting on the issues when your candidate doesn't know where he is much less be able to understand the nuances of issues he will confront. Some high comedy

You have BLM and Antfia raging about justice and systemic racism. You have Democrats and Hollywood and Television doing everything they can to denigrate white males and build up black males. You have AOC and the Squad of ghastly disgusting women RAGING ABOUT RICH OLD WHITE MEN....the Democrat party the party of Diversity

They nominate a RICH OLD RACIST BRAINDEAD WHITEGUY to be their standard bearer...ROFL cant make this shit up.

I'm sorry, when did Hollywood do this? Frankly, most TV Shows I watch still have white male lead characters.

The Democrats picked the most qualified guy they had, that's what happened... Unlike the GOP, who picked a game show host who has no idea how government actually works.
he is the best they had?.....do you really believe that Joe?...

Leftism is a Mental Disorder.

You will not be able to make sense of it.

Says the Pro Fascist, misogynistic, racist, gerontophobic Banana Republicans......You'll fit right in, come on down.

Interesting the terms you chose, racist. Every one of those terms is the Democrat party. Accuse others of what you do.

You ain't black, destroy blacks who leave the plantation, destroy women who leave the plantation, beat up anyone who disagrees with you. Those are the best terms to pick to describe Democrats

You are usually correct.

You don't get it at all.

You are usually correct.

You don't get it at all.

Crepitus why dont you actually try and state a factual thought instead of making the same empty statement over and over for every thread...

If you have the ability to present facts that dispute what ive said, please do..

Not without Hollywood getting paid by foreign influence, to portray a freak of nature in every sitcom, movie, and commercial they can.
This is another reason Trump won and will do so again.

Okay, guy, the thing was, Trump really didn't run on the Raging Homophobia platform and has even touted some of the things he's done to help gays... (Should point out that most of the foreign countries you piss yourself about are less cool with gay folks than we are.)

Do you have any arguments against LBGTQ that aren't rooted in "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad"? Asking for a friend.

Translation: I don't like Trump's personality, so I will vote for commies who are decent and respectful.

Please quit voting. You're no better than the bitches who voted for Clinton cuz he was "cute.".

Maybe you could be.a beauty pageant judge instead of voting?

Uh, guy, Trump's personality is an impediment to getting things done. It's why his presidency has been by any measure a failure.

Not without Hollywood getting paid by foreign influence, to portray a freak of nature in every sitcom, movie, and commercial they can.

Okay, guy, the thing was, Trump really didn't run on the Raging Homophobia platform and has even touted some of the things he's done to help gays... (Should point out that most of the foreign countries you piss yourself about are less cool with gay folks than we are.)

Do you have any arguments against LBGTQ that aren't rooted in "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad"? Asking for a friend.

Translation: I don't like Trump's personality, so I will vote for commies who are decent and respectful.

Please quit voting. You're no better than the bitches who voted for Clinton cuz he was "cute.".

Uh, guy, Trump's personality is an impediment to getting things done. It's why his presidency has been by any measure a failure.
Yeah youve thrown that petty statement out here before.
I will answer your question with another question,
Are you alright with an adult male inserting his penis into the body cavity of another male, where he defecates ?
Well, what you do is your business and it should remain that way.
Stop forcing it on our children. Why do you think we now have children that are confused about their gender ? What did you expect in a society that is trying to except "gay" as being normal ?
Until then, I hope this might help you.

Last edited:

Again, Bizarro World. Failure only to Dem dregs but not to people with jobs.

Forum List

Back