I Just Told This To My Fiancee About How I Feel About Donald Trump

One of the attractive things about Florida is that there is housing at all levels (assuming working class or better). The coasts are quite expensive, but there are retirees with very modest incomes who are able to find a community where they can afford to live.

Also, as with California, the weather is a giant attraction. THAT is why most people go there, and the lack of income taxes in Florida are a minor factor. Overall, both states have WONDERFUL places to visit and recreate, which is why tourism contributes so much money to both.

DeSantis is a YOUNG MAN - not too young to be president, but it's a factor. He could sit out a couple of cycles and still be plenty young and vibrant enough to run.

But it is URGENT that the Republicans TAKE OVER in 2024, and whoever the candidate is, BOTH of the aforementioned personages MUST support the nominee wholeheartedly. If the Republicans don't take over in the next couple cycles, the Democrats will NATURALIZE at least twenty million illegals, converting essentially all of them to voting Democrats. And when that happens the country is fucked.

AND DON'T BUY THE BULLSHIT ELEVEN MILLION NUMBER! IT IS AT LEAST 25 MILLION!

Trump only appears to be a loose cannon because for years, no Republican backed him up. He had to do all the talking.

Isn't that because he was originally a Democrat until he had a wakeup call?

Also, as with California, the weather is a giant attraction. ....
Oh yeah, who wouldn't be attracted to 1000000 heat in the summers, giant hurricanes, red tides, and getting eaten by alligators (or worse, relocated New Yorkers)?

I love how he runs the country, but I don't love how he runs his mouth. Henceforth, I'm hoping that DeSantis will run in 2024. I'll vote for Trump if it comes down to him being the only option,.. however, DeSantis has always been my top pick and always will be.

View attachment 726968

You just told him?
I made sure my Wife was well aware of my politics and I was aware of Hers or I'd of never married Her.

That's sad. How is politics more important than true love?

Over time it would become an issue for me.
Hell I dont even have any leftwing friends let alone a leftwing Wife.
I wouldnt have gotten the chance to develop a relationship with a lefty since I wouldnt want to be around them in the first place.
I had a buddy who was a left leaner and he always dated these kooky leftwing chicks one was a teacher from Boston.
She'd tear out the little plastic windows out of envelopes and put them in the recycle bin!!!:wtf::cuckoo:

They have been moving to Florida since Walt Disney, it has nothing to do with Desantis
Bullshit.

When the Democrat run commie states shut down and Florida was kept open because of DeSantis Florida was flooded with people moving in. Much more than the normal influx.

You know nothing about Florida.

Oh yeah, who wouldn't be attracted to 1000000 heat in the summers, giant hurricanes, red tides, and getting eaten by alligators (or worse, relocated New Yorkers)?
Absolutely! For once you got something right.

All of that shit from "upnorth" should stay there and not come to Florida. They won't be happy. Especially those obnoxious turds from Massachusetts.

They have been moving to Florida since Walt Disney, it has nothing to do with Desantis

I'm pretty sure (although not a hundred percent sure) that all of the newer Floridians that are traveling there currently have absolutely nothing to do with Dickney World. (And yes that's not a typo.)

I like Trump/DeSantis 2024 then 8 years of DeSantis. That way Ron will have 4 years to learn all the orange man bad stuff he needs to burn leftists alive.

I'm pretty sure (although not a hundred percent sure) that all of the newer Floridians that are traveling there currently have absolutely nothing to do with Dickney World. (And yes that's not a typo.)
That turd is a leftist in r clothing.

Forum List

Back