I just voted

How am I toast exactly?

burnt toast.gif

Last edited:
Early voting started and I took two others with me, a friend who has never voted and his wife. We are sick of the things the democrats are doing and we three voted against every democrat on the ticket! I bet that's being repeated in droves!

Hasta la Vista dems.

:)
Texas is too big a population for your vote to make a difference

for example, the 23rd congressional district in Texas is almost larger than the entire state of Georgia

have a nice day!

Early voting started and I took two others with me, a friend who has never voted and his wife. We are sick of the things the democrats are doing and we three voted against every democrat on the ticket! I bet that's being repeated in droves!

Hasta la Vista dems.

Early voting started for me today.

I am torn as to what to do? Early or wait until election day.

After the last election, I want to savor the beautiful symmetry of voting IN PERSON, ON ELECTION DAY, after SHOWING MY IDENTIFICATION.

Our polls are open 7-7 until the day before election day.

Fucking Dems are so stupid. We had no problem with everyone voting on election day or requesting absentee ballots for many decades.

They are cheating bags of shit.

Hasta la Vista dems.

Thanks for sharing.

Feel better now?:itsok:

Our polls are open 7-7 until the day before election day.

Fucking Dems are so stupid. We had no problem with everyone voting on election day or requesting absentee ballots for many decades.

They are cheating bags of shit.
After the last election, I will always see mail-in voting as a perversion unless it's done by someone with a legitimate reason. Didn't they just rule in NY that fear of covid is not a legitimate reason? I love it! Steps toward normal.

After the last election, I will always see mail-in voting as a perversion unless it's done by someone with a legitimate reason.
375,000 dead from Covid in 2020 in US. Some grandparents couldn't see their grandchildren for a year+....and you are saying that it was not a legitimate reason to mail-in your vote?

Forum List

Back