I just voted

The GOP policy to crime is badly targeted, they want to make felons out of minor drug crime possession while letting white collar crime run rampant. Dems should have been out showing how the middle class is getting robbed by fat cats...

Yeah, people are afraid because fat cats are on a carjacking spree.

Yeah, but Harris won't even be the Dem nominee in 2024, despite being the first female President.
WRONG, the first female president was trump...

1666669444772.png

You assumed that since I live in a suburb there are no minorities.
That’s racist.

I don't say this meliciously, but something is terribly wrong with you.

Very simple concept of allowing people to mail-in their vote during a pandemic has nothing to do with minorities.
You just seem to have some sort of hang up with minorities that you can't let go of.

My bet you’re voting in some back woods location which will go red regardless. Unless you live in a few places you have nothing to decide. Your vote means nothing.

Me on the other hand. I live in a purple state and a purple county in NC gerrymandered but the minority republicans to carve out a piece of liberal charlotte suburbs with country folk up to 200 miles away. My vote matters. I’ll be driving my wife and I up to early vote today.
His vote means as much as yours. You arrogant liberals are a hoot.

This thread is a riot.

Democrats: Vote or democracy dies!!!

Also Democrats: Don't vote, your vote doesn't even matter!!

lolcatx (like Latinx for the liberals here)

This thread is a riot.

Democrats: Vote or democracy dies!!!

Also Democrats: Don't vote, your vote doesn't even matter!!

lolcatx (like Latinx for the liberals here)
Defiantly vote. I am not saying don’t vote. But to start a thread that you voted I was curious if it was a competitive election or not from the OP. He didn’t answer so I assume it’s one of those wipeout states where it doesn’t really matter. But by all means, vote, and vote democrat.

Forum List

Back