I just voted

Weird, because you have been crying "stolen election", "Witch Hunt", and Nazi for 6 years.

That ain't celebrating.
You mad bro? The bern is coming for you! Tissues will be available.

Your point was that people ostensibly died of covid. I was just taking the point you were trying to make and made it more dramatic.

You're welcome.

So not only you agree with my point, you are saying it's understated.

Covid was a serious reason in 2020 for people to mail-in their vote instead of crowding up at the voting places.

Concession accepted.

So not only you agree with my point, you are saying it's understated.

Covid was a serious reason in 2020 for people to mail-in their vote instead of crowding up at the voting places.

Concession accepted.
You're cute when you're scared shitless.

Early voting started and I took two others with me, a friend who has never voted and his wife. We are sick of the things the democrats are doing and we three voted against every democrat on the ticket! I bet that's being repeated in droves!

Hasta la Vista dems.

:)
You should be very proud of yourself. You are a patriot who cares about this country and the rotten turn it is taking

I hope everyone else does the same.

Early voting started and I took two others with me, a friend who has never voted and his wife. We are sick of the things the democrats are doing and we three voted against every democrat on the ticket! I bet that's being repeated in droves!

Hasta la Vista dems.

:)
I have to get wife out the door this week. Mrs. Bootney REFUSES to vote for either Beta or Hot Wheels, so I am trying to get her to write in somebody or vote L.

I have my work cut out for me.

Forum List

Back