There HAD to be a system.

Attachments

• $!cid_006e01cbitch lessons.jpg
    $!cid_006e01cbitch lessons.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Shattered said:
Oh.. I must be one of those mean bitches..

Ah well. At least I'm good at it.

Like you said----some just don't need a book maybe your just a natural !

Everybody can do the bitch thing, in some form or another. All it takes is the right buttons being pushed. Even men get good at it.. Specially when they have a sniffle.

Shattered said:
Everybody can do the bitch thing, in some form or another. All it takes is the right buttons being pushed.
That's my problem, I don't like pushing peoples buttons. I want everybody happy and nobody will be happy if I'm being a bitch. I guess I need to surpress that little part in me that gives a shit, lol!

UsaPride said:
That's my problem, I don't like pushing peoples buttons. I want everybody happy and nobody will be happy if I'm being a bitch. I guess I need to surpress that little part in me that gives a shit, lol!

Sorry ladies but BITCH is exclusivley a female thing----us guys do bastard Q

dilloduck said:
Sorry, Ducky, but guys do the bitch thing too! I've seen it with my own eyes. :tng:

dilloduck said:

I'm sorry, but "I can't reach my kleenex, get it for me" most definitely falls under the "whiney bitch" category. :)

...especially when said box is sitting on the damned coffee table, and they can damn well manage to push the buttons on the remote.

Shattered said:
I'm sorry, but "I can't reach my kleenex, get it for me" most definitely falls under the "whiney bitch" category. :)

...especially when said box is sitting on the damned coffee table, and they can damn well manage to push the buttons on the remote.
Hubby sick, Shattered? LOL!

UsaPride said:
Hubby sick, Shattered? LOL!

No. This was almost 10 years ago, but it was so utterly *ridiculous* it stayed with me forever. :D

Shattered said:
No. This was almost 10 years ago, but it was so utterly *ridiculous* it stayed with me forever. :D

you're supposed to be training the dude ! :dance:

Trying to think a 'man bitch' story and my minds gone blank :( Hate when that happens, lol!

dilloduck said:
you're supposed to be training the dude ! :dance:

Oh, he's trained now.. This was right after we got married. (Yeah, I still showed up) :D

Forum List

Back