"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

Nothing about old Charlie's raping of boys though.

OK

I'll wait to see if this stuff is true. The left will go cray about this and turn their heads at Spacey and Sheen's... et al...... games.

The left are so duplicitous.

The children were being raped for years by these guys and the left knew.

laterzz....

If these accusations are true about Moore, and they were “common knowledge”, then the left knew them and were comfortable enough with them not to have used them against him in previous battles.

Says a lot about the left as well. Maybe it says a lot more about our entire political system then we want to admit.

OK

I'll wait to see if this stuff is true. The left will go cray about this and turn their heads at Spacey and Sheen's... et al...... games.

laterzz....

No one 'wins' their innocence by pointing at some other guy who may have done the same thing.

OK

laterzz....

The choice in Alabama isn't between Roy Moore and Kevin Spacey, dumbass.

OK

laterzz....

:rofl:

So, it's about politics to you, then.

OK

laterzz....

:rofl:

So, it's about politics to you, then.

No it's about the stupidity of your pointing at Kevin Spacey as your defense of Roy Moore.

She’s like 14 years younger than him. And married him at age 23 I believe?
24. He was 38. He loves that young pussy.
MSNBC's Katy TURD 'dated' Keith Olbermann who was TWICE her age...........until Keith's mother demanded he dump her b/c the old witch didn't want ANY female to "come between" her and her "baby boy".
So is Olbermann a 'pervert'?

MSNBC's Katy TURD 'dated' Keith Olbermann who was TWICE her age...........until Keith's mother demanded he dump her b/c the old witch didn't want ANY female to "come between" her and her "baby boy".
So is Olbermann a 'pervert'?

What was the age of both of them when this was going on?

Do liberals think that an age difference between husband and wife is a winning issue?

You go with that.

Big difference between a 15 year old teeny bopper and a 24 woman. Larger difference than just chronological age.

I find it equally disgusting that a man in his 60s, 70s gathering children with much younger women. Chances are they die before the child reaches 10.

You are more than welcome to be disgusted, but you cannot prosecute a person for doing that.

Big difference between a 15 year old teeny bopper and a 24 woman. Larger difference than just chronological age.

I find it equally disgusting that a man in his 60s, 70s gathering children with much younger women. Chances are they die before the child reaches 10.

So Donald Trump disgusts you?

Oh for Pete's sakes. Liberals talk all day and night about how normal it is for children to engage in sex, and how we need to pander to that by giving them exposure to explicit *direction* in school. Their martyrs and their political heroes all prey upon the young and vulnerable..it is considered a status symbol in their circles to have a fresh young thing openly attached to you.

But if somebody actually MARRIES a girl they met young, omg it's the end of the world.

I'm 54 years old. When I went to school, it was normal and acceptable for girls in junior high to date and eventually marry boys in high school. I had friends who were 13 whose boyfriends were seniors in high school. Teacher/student affairs were common in high school. I attended four different high schools in 2 different states, and in three of those schools there were student/teacher affairs that were open secrets and not a huge scandal. My high school speech teacher was married at 15 to his 14 yo sweetheart and was proud of his family and his life.

I get so tired of the eternal fanatical hysteria. There is a reason why families married off their daughters young to older men. It's a time honored tradition and there are good reasons for it. I just don't see anything perverted about a 33 y.o. falling in love with a 16 y.o. Call me crazy.

Not that circumstances don't matter. But there are worse things.

So Donald Trump disgusts you?

That aspect, yes, of course

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.
If you had a 16 year old daughter, you would be cool with her dating a man in his 30s? Tell the truth now. That's what you'd want for your child?

Forum List

Back