I knew there was a problem with the criminal justice system long before all this happened

He will miss work, spend his entire savings on legal fees and bail, maybe lose his job, just the stigma of being arrested will ruin his reputation, and if he really pissed the cops off, they will tell the jailers at county and they will put the guy in a pod with some freaking animals and let him get abused.

Actually, the vast majority of people go their entire lives without being arrested. Most of those who are, don't go out of their way to "piss off" the cops.

I think you'll find that most cops have very thick skins and most of the things that people do intentionally to upset a cop will usually just make them laugh.

356zlf.png

Last edited:
The way out is being connected to people who can get you out.

White people will often have these connections.

Black people almost never do.
It's about planning ahead; I have a bondsman, and a lawyer. I have a friend who is a shift supervisor at county. And I did a favor for, and maintain a relationship with, a person who is a direct line to an ABoT shotcaller in Huntsville if I ever get sent there and need to call on that.

I'm living pretty clean these days but since when has that been enough to keep a man out of jail?

I'm all about planning ahead.

It's a game and the cops know better how to play it.

The 'game' is heavily weighted in favor of the offenders.

But, if you're telling the truth, there is no reason why your truth can't be convincing.

Most people get tripped up in court when they tell only a partial truth that gets discredited by prosecutions.

Once you're caught lying on the stand, it's very hard to get the judge to believe anything else you say.

That goes for defendants as well as police.

It's about planning ahead; I have a bondsman, and a lawyer. I have a friend who is a shift supervisor at county. And I did a favor for, and maintain a relationship with, a person who is a direct line to an ABoT shotcaller in Huntsville if I ever get sent there and need to call on that.

I'm living pretty clean these days but since when has that been enough to keep a man out of jail?

If you're planning ahead for getting arrested, I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you're not exactly a choir boy.

I've had encounters with the cops and in each situation I got myself out of it by playing it cool, let them do their investigation, and then realize I'm innocent and they let me go.

I NEVER give them attitude, or tell them they're in trouble because I'm a lawyer. I never even tell them I'm a lawyer.

He will miss work, spend his entire savings on legal fees and bail, maybe lose his job, just the stigma of being arrested will ruin his reputation, and if he really pissed the cops off, they will tell the jailers at county and they will put the guy in a pod with some freaking animals and let him get abused.

Actually, the vast majority of people go their entire lives without being arrested. Most of those how are, don't go out of their way to "piss off" the cops.

I think you'll find that most cops have very thick skins and most of the things that people do intentionally to upset a cop will usually just make them laugh.

View attachment 369776
You know what I have found will piss a lot of them off though?
Asserting one's rights..... for some strange reason, that will seriously get a cop pissed off about 80 to 90% of the time.

It's very weird….. they can get called the most vile names and it won't bother them, but refuse to answer their questions and they will flip shit.

:omg:

Actually, the vast majority of people go their entire lives without being arrested. Most of those how are, don't go out of their way to "piss off" the cops.

View attachment 369776
You know what I have found will piss a lot of them off though?
Asserting one's rights..... for some strange reason, that will seriously get a cop pissed off about 80 to 90% of the time.

It's very weird….. they can get called the most vile names and it won't bother them, but refuse to answer their questions and they will flip shit.

:omg:
I did have to refuse to ask a question because if I admitted to what they wanted me to say, I would have been arrested.

Prosecutors and police have too much power in the criminal justice system. If they charge you with a crime, it doesn't matter if you're guilty, you have to take the plea bargain to avoid the expense of trial and the possibility of a long prison sentence.

Public defenders won't help you. They are overworked and not very motivated.

A private attorney will help you, but only the wealthy can afford to pay.
Give up crime. Problem solved.

Prosecutors and police have too much power in the criminal justice system. If they charge you with a crime, it doesn't matter if you're guilty, you have to take the plea bargain to avoid the expense of trial and the possibility of a long prison sentence.

Public defenders won't help you. They are overworked and not very motivated.

A private attorney will help you, but only the wealthy can afford to pay.
Give up crime. Problem solved.
I've had three encounters with police despite the fact that I'm a law-abiding citizen.

If you're planning ahead for getting arrested, I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you're not exactly a choir boy.
I'm not.

I'm a free man determined to keep living that way. I leave people alone and I don't hurt anyone that I don't have good cause to. But I don't allow anyone to abuse me or my people either.
Treat me good and I'll treat you better. Treat me bad and I'll treat you worse.

You would not believe how many people hate me and want me thrown in a cage for the rest of my life and/or killed just for that.

Most cops are human and if you're polite and respectful to them they will want to let you off with a warning.

And I plan ahead for hurricanes and power outages too.

Planning ahead for disaster is just good sense.

Most cops are human and if you're polite and respectful to them they will want to let you off with a warning.

Most cops aren't interested in your respect. All they want is your compliance so that whatever business they have with you can be concluded as quickly and painlessly as possible.

The system is rigged to encourage people to take a deal.

Say you commit crime "A."

The prosecutor will charge you with A, B, C, and D.
Sometime pisses a jury off if it looks like loading flaky little charges, as if being charged with multiple crimes made it more serious than it was or more plausible. Pissed me off. As jury foreman we discussed and considered in the order I wanted. I did the no go charges first. By the time we got to what the prosecutor really wanted, jury felt jerked around by the prosecution and we let the young man walk on all.

Imposing your will on others feels good, plain and simple. It's very human to enjoy and feel a sense of satisfaction when you force someone to do something, just like a player feels when he makes a goal or scores a point when the opposing team is busting their ass to prevent it.
This is normal to feel this, and it is easy to find yourself doing it for the wrong reasons. Especially for cops, because there is very little accountability for this abuse of power. I saw it with NCOs and officers in the army, and I have seen it with LE.

Forum List

Back