I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability

Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

Well looky there. Obama can make fun of the mentally retarded and you give him a pass.

I don't issue "passes" actually. Try again.

You seriously don’t understand that he was pretty much saying “I’m such a bad bowler bc I bowl like the mentally disabled”?

Exactly. And that's a self-effacing comment, not "making fun of the retarded". The focus is on HIMSELF. Fucking DUH.

Rump by contrast is taking a reporter ---- again, because he (the reporter) WOULD NOT LIE FOR HIM --- and mocking his congenital disability. Which is absolutely *NOT* "himself". He wouldn't even be capable of self-effacing humor. Actually he doesn't appear capable of humor at all, of any kind. Which all by itself should speak volumes.

Let me know if any of this begins to sink in.....

Worse, he's mocking this reporter (the same way he mocked Carly Fiorina for her looks; mocked Marco Rubio and Bob Corker for their height; mocked Megyn Kelly and Mika Brzezinski for being women; mocked Dr Ford for her memory; mocked the people of Iowa for being "stupid"; mocked John McCain for being captured; mocked a gold star vet family for speaking at the Democratic convention; mocked Mitch McConnell for not greasing his wheels on Obamacare; etc etc etc) ----- because that reporter would not join him in a COMPLETE FABRICATION of his fake story that never happened. And that's because he's an immature developmentally-arrested FUCK who's so wrapped in his own pathetic insecurities that it colors everything he does.

And here you are trying to pimp for him. Stay classy, asshole.

Oh I get it. The poor disabled reporter can’t handle criticism bc he’s disabled? That’s what you’re saying whether you know it or not. You’re seeing his disability instead of the reporter or person he is—thanks in part to the media’s exploitation.

As far as Obama...

Remember when he called his atrocious bowling skills akin to the “special Olympics”?
A Special Apology From Obama After Gaffe
How did Republicans respond when Obama did that?

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

Oh I get it. The poor disabled reporter can’t handle criticism bc he’s disabled? That’s what you’re saying whether you know it or not. You’re seeing his disability instead of the reporter or person he is—thanks in part to the media’s exploitation.

As far as Obama...

Remember when he called his atrocious bowling skills akin to the “special Olympics”? A Special Apology From Obama After Gaffe

Again, always interesting that given any point made about Mango Mussolini that doesn't immediately don its kneepads and slob his teenyweeny knob, his sheeple come bleating in to change the subject to "b-but... but O'bama! b.. but... but... Kovaleski!" Yet another nickel awarded to Pogo's Law.

As far as Obama...

Remember when he called his atrocious bowling skills akin to the “special Olympics”? A Special Apology From Obama After Gaffe
Why are you mislabelling and equating mocking with criticism, hack?

Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense

Question: Why did you open your post with the assumption you then ask questions about?

Answer: Because you are a dishonest propagandist piece of shit.

YOu know he often makes hand gestures like that, and you are playing stupid, because it gives you an opportunity to smear your enemies.

Trump mocked the REPORTER, not his disability, as is obvious is you watch the vids, not the still images the media keeps showing you.
Bullshit. He rarely gestures like he did with Kovaleski. And there’s no evidence he did before he mocked Kovaleski.

His motions were the OPPOSITE of the reporter's disability.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your position on this is absurd.
Suuure, uh-huh.

Trump: ”You gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The reporters hand is frozen in place, Trump's hand is blurry with motion.

Thanks for proving my point, you moron.

DId you not really look at this before you posted it?
So? Holding a hand in place doesn’t garner the laughter from the crowd trump was seeking as he mocked the journalist’s disability.

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

What a FLAMING dolt....

--- Nobody here said the reporter "can't handle criticism" --- not that mocking is criticism anyway.

Go ahead--- prove me wrong and quote where anyone said or implied that. Dumbass.

The story is not about Kovaleski. The story is about RUMP. And his childish petulance that is so developmentally-arrested that he can't act like a fucking ADULT.

Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense

Question: Why did you open your post with the assumption you then ask questions about?

Answer: Because you are a dishonest propagandist piece of shit.
YOu know he often makes hand gestures like that, and you are playing stupid, because it gives you an opportunity to smear your enemies.

Trump mocked the REPORTER, not his disability, as is obvious is you watch the vids, not the still images the media keeps showing you.
Bullshit. He rarely gestures like he did with Kovaleski. And there’s no evidence he did before he mocked Kovaleski.

His motions were the OPPOSITE of the reporter's disability.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your position on this is absurd.
Suuure, uh-huh.

Trump: ”You gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The operative verb being "see" of course. Which is then immediately followed by the dance.
Exactly.

Be honest.

As far as Obama...

For which Obama apologized.

Trump? He doubled down on his idiocy and lied, claiming he didn’t know the journalist who, as it turned out, had interviewed him several times.

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability
Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

Well looky there. Obama can make fun of the mentally retarded and you give him a pass.

I don't issue "passes" actually. Try again.

You seriously don’t understand that he was pretty much saying “I’m such a bad bowler bc I bowl like the mentally disabled”?

Exactly. And that's a self-effacing comment, not "making fun of the retarded". The focus is on HIMSELF. Fucking DUH.

Rump by contrast is taking a reporter ---- again, because he (the reporter) WOULD NOT LIE FOR HIM --- and mocking his congenital disability. Which is absolutely *NOT* "himself". He wouldn't even be capable of self-effacing humor. Actually he doesn't appear capable of humor at all, of any kind. Which all by itself should speak volumes.

Let me know if any of this begins to sink in.....

Worse, he's mocking this reporter (the same way he mocked Carly Fiorina for her looks; mocked Marco Rubio and Bob Corker for their height; mocked Megyn Kelly and Mika Brzezinski for being women; mocked Dr Ford for her memory; mocked the people of Iowa for being "stupid"; mocked John McCain for being captured; mocked a gold star vet family for speaking at the Democratic convention; mocked Mitch McConnell for not greasing his wheels on Obamacare; etc etc etc) ----- because that reporter would not join him in a COMPLETE FABRICATION of his fake story that never happened. And that's because he's an immature developmentally-arrested FUCK who's so wrapped in his own pathetic insecurities that it colors everything he does.

And here you are trying to pimp for him. Stay classy, asshole.

upload_2018-10-5_10-18-43.gif

You’re hopeless and don’t have the rationale to see how Obama MAKING FUN OF HIMSELF by comparing himself to the mentally/physically disabled means he’s insinuating the mentally/physically disabled are LACKING. How is this hard to understand? Are you ten years old? If there was nothing wrong with the comment why did he apologize? If I say, “Man I’m like the Special Olympics at lacrosse” bc I believe I suck at lacrosse HOW is that NOT a dig on handicapped people? It’s literally saying “I’m so bad at this just like those people who insufficient to me are.”

You’re doing the exact thing in this situation as you’re accusing Trump supporters of doing in the disabled reporter situation, only there’s evidence he wasn’t making fun of the reporter’s disability. Don’t blame others for your inability to see the person before their disability... well, maybe you can blame the media.

I don’t care about all the times Trump has mocked others that’s not what we’re talking about Mr. Deflect.

If you think someone as out-of-the-loop rationally as you calling me names is gonna bother me, think again. I’m done dealing with brainwashed people.

Be honest.

Well looky there. Obama can make fun of the mentally retarded and you give him a pass. You seriously don’t understand that he was pretty much saying “I’m such a bad bowler bc I bowl like the mentally disabled”? LOL you’re totally bass ackwards illogical in your thinking. And do I have to post the video again showing Trump mocking Ted Cruz in the exact same manner as that reporter? Does Cruz have the same condition?

No really, does he?

LOLOL

Trump only mocked Cruz in that fashion so that idiots would say, see that? Trump wasn’t mocking Kovaleski’s disability, that’s just the way trump waves his arms around while talking about others.

Be honest.

It blows my mind these people are too stupid to see Obama is comparing his TERRIBLE BOWLING to Special Olympic competitors? So Special Olympic participants must be terrible bowlers bc of their condition?

Obama APOLOGIZED for it idiots! Bc he realized it was out of line and all these imbeciles are like, “No, he was just making fun of himself!” LOL please kill me.

They are actually fantastic bowlers.

Obama is a fucking idiot. Just like his supporters.

Who knew you are a fantastic bowler? Good for you.

Be honest.

It blows my mind these people are too stupid to see Obama is comparing his TERRIBLE BOWLING to Special Olympic competitors? So Special Olympic participants must be terrible bowlers bc of their condition?

Obama APOLOGIZED for it idiots! Bc he realized it was out of line and all these imbeciles are like, “No, he was just making fun of himself!” LOL please kill me.

I am a terrible bowler.

I am a terrible bowler.

And yet you're 'proud to be white'. Go figure. :dunno:

If you think someone as out-of-the-loop rationally as you calling me names is gonna bother me, think again.

If you think a gif of some guy falling over backward is an actual argument, you've already lost one.

I’m done dealing with brainwashed people.

Obviously you'll need to remove any mirrors or reflective objects from your house then. Better get started.

I am a terrible bowler.

And yet you're 'proud to be white'. Go figure. :dunno:
I am swimmer, not a bowler.

Be honest.

Well looky there. Obama can make fun of the mentally retarded and you give him a pass. You seriously don’t understand that he was pretty much saying “I’m such a bad bowler bc I bowl like the mentally disabled”? LOL you’re totally bass ackwards illogical in your thinking. And do I have to post the video again showing Trump mocking Ted Cruz in the exact same manner as that reporter? Does Cruz have the same condition?

No really, does he?
LOLOL

Trump only mocked Cruz in that fashion so that idiots would say, see that? Trump wasn’t mocking Kovaleski’s disability, that’s just the way trump waves his arms around while talking about others.

Yeah I’m sure that’s why he did it. I was waiting for the first screwball to throw this out there but luckily he’s mocked others like that too. And in this video a month before the reporter incident he did something similar while talking about bank managers... I’m sure he did that anticipating his mocking of a disabled reporter the following month? Yeah that must be it. LOL

No really, does he?
LOLOL

Yeah I’m sure that’s why he did it. I was waiting for the first screwball to throw this out there but luckily he’s mocked others like that too. And in this video a month before the reporter incident he did something similar while talking about bank managers... I’m sure he did that anticipating his mocking of a disabled reporter the following month? Yeah that must be it. LOL

He just mocked someone the same way at the Minnesota rally.

I’m done with you willful pinheads who throw all logic out the window in favor of hate. I know the truth and that’s all that matters. Now get back to defending Obama for comparing his atrocious bowling to that of Special Olympic contenders, bc you know he compared himself to them bc he sees them as superior to him, that’s why he compares his absence of skills to humans who have to try a little harder than the rest of us. Totally benign comment that he didn’t feel the need to apologize for.

Oh wait...

To the ignoramuses:
19141F8C-E751-4C1B-8F85-7C0FC6D3512D.jpeg

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

It's OK for Matt Damon to mock Kavanaugh. It's also OK for some cartoonist to mock Kavanaugh's daughter while she prays. It's NOT OK, and is unacceptable for Trump to point out inconsistencies in Christine Blasey's testimony.

Lefties don't like to hear the truth. Every time someone throw it in their faces they find it insulting. Deal with it.

Matt Damon and a cartoonist are not presidents

They are supposed to lead by example

President did lead by example.

By the way, I haven't notice any mocking from him, only rejection of leftist narrative.

Forum List

Back