I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

I’m done with you willful pinheads who throw all logic out the window in favor of hate. I know the truth and that’s all that matters. Now get back to defending Obama for comparing his atrocious bowling to that of Special Olympic contenders, bc you know he compared himself to them bc he sees them as superior to him, that’s why he compares his absence of skills to humans who have to try a little harder than the rest of us. Totally benign comment that he didn’t feel the need to apologize for.

Oh wait...

To the ignoramuses:
View attachment 220464
Ranting aside,

You never did answer my simple question BookShaka...

What was the Republican response when President Obama said what he said about his bowling and the Special Olympics?

I’m done with you willful pinheads who throw all logic out the window in favor of hate. I know the truth and that’s all that matters. Now get back to defending Obama for comparing his atrocious bowling to that of Special Olympic contenders, bc you know he compared himself to them bc he sees them as superior to him, that’s why he compares his absence of skills to humans who have to try a little harder than the rest of us. Totally benign comment that he didn’t feel the need to apologize for.

Oh wait...

To the ignoramuses:
View attachment 220464

Soooooooooooooo confronted with his own Tu Quoque Fallacy, his reaction is to drop his pants.

Can't make this shit up.

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

It's OK for Matt Damon to mock Kavanaugh. It's also OK for some cartoonist to mock Kavanaugh's daughter while she prays. It's NOT OK, and is unacceptable for Trump to point out inconsistencies in Christine Blasey's testimony.

Lefties don't like to hear the truth. Every time someone throw it in their faces they find it insulting. Deal with it.

Matt Damon and a cartoonist are not presidents

They are supposed to lead by example

President did lead by example.

By the way, I haven't notice any mocking from him, only rejection of leftist narrative.

"Haven't notice" huh.

You actually "haven't notice" him mocking:
  • Carly Fiorina for her looks?
  • Ted Cruz for his father killing JFK?
  • Jeb Bush for "low energy"?
  • Ben Carson for being a "psycho"?
  • Marco Rubio and Bob Corker for their height?
  • Megyn Kelly and Mika Brzezinski for being women?
  • Dr Ford for her memory?
  • CNN and other media for calling him to account?
  • the people of Iowa for being "stupid"?
  • John McCain for being captured?
  • a gold star vet family for speaking at the Democratic convention?
  • Mitch McConnell for not getting O'bamacare repealed?
  • Jeff Sessions for doing his job?

All you people claiming he didn't mock her notice he NEVER DIRECTLY MENTIONED HER in his next rally?

Hmmm, wonder why? Could it be that someone told him how UTTERLY STUPID AND COUNTER PRODUCTIVE that was and to knock it off?
You mean he was talking about someone else?

I think not

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
Read the latest polls
The same polls that predicted that the party of slavery would take the presidency, house and senate in 2016?

No poll predicted that
I took a running poll of the TDS crowd on this site. None of you guys said that you thought the Republicans would win either the House, the Senate or the Presidency.

Go ahead and use the search function on this site if you don't believe me.

I was talking to this guy on Quora who said Trump will lose by a landslide in 2020. I replied by saying everyone underestimated him in 2016 and look what happened, so maybe don’t underestimate him this time around. He responded by saying “this time he won’t be underestimated” even though in the first comment he said he’d lose in a landslide. LMFAO
I think Trump will have a hard time taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin like he did in 2016
He will also have difficulty with Florida and Arizona

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability
Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

Well looky there. Obama can make fun of the mentally retarded and you give him a pass. You seriously don’t understand that he was pretty much saying “I’m such a bad bowler bc I bowl like the mentally disabled”? LOL you’re totally bass ackwards illogical in your thinking. And do I have to post the video again showing Trump mocking Ted Cruz in the exact same manner as that reporter? Does Cruz have the same condition?

No really, does he?
LOLOL

Trump only mocked Cruz in that fashion so that idiots would say, see that? Trump wasn’t mocking Kovaleski’s disability, that’s just the way trump waves his arms around while talking about others.

Yeah I’m sure that’s why he did it. I was waiting for the first screwball to throw this out there but luckily he’s mocked others like that too. And in this video a month before the reporter incident he did something similar while talking about bank managers... I’m sure he did that anticipating his mocking of a disabled reporter the following month? Yeah that must be it. LOL

If he routinely does those hand motions, why didn’t he say so after the initial outrage? He had to make up a lie that he didn’t know Kovaleski was disabled

It wasn’t until his minions went through hours of video to find similar motions that he adopted that as his excuse

Question: Why did you open your post with the assumption you then ask questions about?

Answer: Because you are a dishonest propagandist piece of shit.

YOu know he often makes hand gestures like that, and you are playing stupid, because it gives you an opportunity to smear your enemies.

Trump mocked the REPORTER, not his disability, as is obvious is you watch the vids, not the still images the media keeps showing you.
If that is the case, why did our President immediately lie when challenged?
He knew the reporter, knew of his disability
Why say he had no idea?

Why are you so gullible when it comes to Trumps lame excuses?
You blindly accept his first excuse and then quickly change when his first excuse is proved to be a lie
I meet people all the time, and they don't make an impression on me. Your assumption that he met the guy means he remembers the guy, seems self serving and unsupported.

HIs gestures were the OPPOSITE of the handicap the guy has.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your smear makes no sense.

iu

Perhaps we need to define the word "opposite" now.

Here in Alternate Definition Land and shit.

SMGDH

Yep. The reporter's hand is frozen, and the President's hand is in rapid motion. You can see it blurring with motion.

It is even more obvious, with video, which is why you did not post video.

Exact opposite.

Yep. The same way "idiot" is the "opposite" of "moron".

Every day this board explores new depths of the practice of self-delusion. Thanks for keeping that line moving, idiot.

YOur denial of the evidence of your own senses is noted.

You lose.

Do you have anything else to say?

Suuure, uh-huh.

Trump: ”You gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The reporters hand is frozen in place, Trump's hand is blurry with motion.

Thanks for proving my point, you moron.

DId you not really look at this before you posted it?
Stop it dude, you're embarrasing yourself.

Just...stop.

It is insane to say that a man waving his arm around is imitating a man who's arm is frozen in place.

YOU ARE BEING INSANE.

Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense

Question: Why did you open your post with the assumption you then ask questions about?

YOu know he often makes hand gestures like that, and you are playing stupid, because it gives you an opportunity to smear your enemies.

Trump mocked the REPORTER, not his disability, as is obvious is you watch the vids, not the still images the media keeps showing you.
Bullshit. He rarely gestures like he did with Kovaleski. And there’s no evidence he did before he mocked Kovaleski.

His motions were the OPPOSITE of the reporter's disability.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your position on this is absurd.
Suuure, uh-huh.

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The operative verb being "see" of course. Which is then immediately followed by the dance.

It is insane to say that a man waving his arm around, is imitating a man who's arm is frozen in place.

YOu are being insane.

What information am I ignoring?
My point was more about your "....what the regressives tell you" comment.

It blows my mind that someone like you would accuse someone else of not thinking for themselves.

Hence the "dittos".

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I don't try to convince Regressives of anything, either.

When have I ever given you the impression that I was just repeating something I had heard, and not some conclusion or position I had reached on my own?
Regularly. Particularly because I listen to talk radio when I can, and all the thought processes, tactics and phrases are repeated here.

No, that's not a coincidence.

Again, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I never listen to talk radio, so I have no idea what positions you think I did not reach on my own.

Name an issue. I can explain how I came to my position. ANY ISSUE.
I could do the same thing, for either end.

Again, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I'm disappointed in you looking for reasons to dismiss me, and/or what I say.

I hope those libs that are always accusing you of not being a liberal, are reading this. It should really help your street cred with them.

Bullshit. He rarely gestures like he did with Kovaleski. And there’s no evidence he did before he mocked Kovaleski.

His motions were the OPPOSITE of the reporter's disability.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your position on this is absurd.
Suuure, uh-huh.

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The reporters hand is frozen in place, Trump's hand is blurry with motion.

Thanks for proving my point, you moron.

DId you not really look at this before you posted it?
So? Holding a hand in place doesn’t garner the laughter from the crowd trump was seeking as he mocked the journalist’s disability.

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

THat you for admitting he was not imitating the man's handicap.

That shit cans the claim he was mocking his handicap.

The talking point that he was just laying out the facts is laughable yet I’ve heard several use it today. Come on people!

He was laying out the facts.....he named everything she says she can't remember......

Now it seems that she was getting information on Kavanaugh from feinstein as she questioned Kavanaugh and fed it to Ford's lawyers and team...
Bullshit. She remembers it was upstairs. He was mocking her and not laying out the facts.

What Trump did today was alienate women as liars, and sell young rich white boys as victims.

Lets see how that plays with college women and suburban moms.

Nothing energizes voters more than anger. And women, and Democrats are angry, and now have a majority of independents with them.

Minority rule can only stretch so far.

Forum List

Back