I Know When Donald Trump is Mocking Someone

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

They NEED, the lie out there, that Trump is beyond the pale,

so that people like you, won't even listen to the other side.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.
Still on the reporter, whom I never mentioned.

Okay.

Still ignoring information contrary to what the regressives tell you.

Okay.
And, "dittos".

What information am I ignoring?
My point was more about your "....what the regressives tell you" comment.

It blows my mind that someone like you would accuse someone else of not thinking for themselves.

Hence the "dittos".

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I don't try to convince Regressives of anything, either.

When have I ever given you the impression that I was just repeating something I had heard, and not some conclusion or position I had reached on my own?

You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

That tells me all I need to know.

It should tell you that there is is huge difference between mocking a reporter, and mocking a reporter's disability.

One is beyond the pale, which is why the Left has worked so hard to lie about this.

You claim to dislike the regressives, but you keep buying every piece of crap they are selling.
Why did Trump choose to mock a persons disability?

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense

Question: Why did you open your post with the assumption you then ask questions about?

Answer: Because you are a dishonest propagandist piece of shit.

YOu know he often makes hand gestures like that, and you are playing stupid, because it gives you an opportunity to smear your enemies.

Trump mocked the REPORTER, not his disability, as is obvious is you watch the vids, not the still images the media keeps showing you.
If that is the case, why did our President immediately lie when challenged?
He knew the reporter, knew of his disability
Why say he had no idea?

Why are you so gullible when it comes to Trumps lame excuses?
You blindly accept his first excuse and then quickly change when his first excuse is proved to be a lie

I meet people all the time, and they don't make an impression on me. Your assumption that he met the guy means he remembers the guy, seems self serving and unsupported.

HIs gestures were the OPPOSITE of the handicap the guy has.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your smear makes no sense.

iu

Perhaps we need to define the word "opposite" now.

Here in Alternate Definition Land and shit.

SMGDH

Still on the reporter, whom I never mentioned.

Okay.

Okay.
And, "dittos".

It blows my mind that someone like you would accuse someone else of not thinking for themselves.

Hence the "dittos".

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I don't try to convince Regressives of anything, either.

When have I ever given you the impression that I was just repeating something I had heard, and not some conclusion or position I had reached on my own?
Regularly. Particularly because I listen to talk radio when I can, and all the thought processes, tactics and phrases are repeated here.

No, that's not a coincidence.

Again, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You keep trying to make this about the reporter. I didn't bring up the reporter, YOU did.

That tells me all I need to know.

If he routinely makes hand gestures like that, why didn’t he say that immediately? Instead, his initial denial was that he didn’t know the reporter was disabled

Once that claim was disproven, his aides came up with the routine hand gesture defense

Question: Why did you open your post with the assumption you then ask questions about?

YOu know he often makes hand gestures like that, and you are playing stupid, because it gives you an opportunity to smear your enemies.

Trump mocked the REPORTER, not his disability, as is obvious is you watch the vids, not the still images the media keeps showing you.
Bullshit. He rarely gestures like he did with Kovaleski. And there’s no evidence he did before he mocked Kovaleski.

His motions were the OPPOSITE of the reporter's disability.

THE OPPOSITE.

Your position on this is absurd.
Suuure, uh-huh.

Trump: ”You gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

so - mocking someone is bad. is that our baseline?

what does SNL do weekly? how come the left can openly mock whoever they wish and yet, no rage? didn't matt damon mock kavanaugh? OH BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT....

Damn right it is. Because what does SNL do weekly? "Comedy".

Are you saying Rump is a comedian then?

Why say he had no idea?

You blindly accept his first excuse and then quickly change when his first excuse is proved to be a lie

I meet people all the time, and they don't make an impression on me. Your assumption that he met the guy means he remembers the guy, seems self serving and unsupported.

THE OPPOSITE.

iu

SMGDH

Yep. The reporter's hand is frozen, and the President's hand is in rapid motion. You can see it blurring with motion.

It is even more obvious, with video, which is why you did not post video.

Exact opposite.

Okay.
And, "dittos".

Hence the "dittos".

Regularly. Particularly because I listen to talk radio when I can, and all the thought processes, tactics and phrases are repeated here.

I never listen to talk radio, so I have no idea what positions you think I did not reach on my own.

Name an issue. I can explain how I came to my position. ANY ISSUE.

Bullshit. He rarely gestures like he did with Kovaleski. And there’s no evidence he did before he mocked Kovaleski.

THE OPPOSITE.

Suuure, uh-huh.

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The reporters hand is frozen in place, Trump's hand is blurry with motion.

Thanks for proving my point, you moron.

DId you not really look at this before you posted it?

Why say he had no idea?

THE OPPOSITE.

iu

SMGDH

Yep. The reporter's hand is frozen, and the President's hand is in rapid motion. You can see it blurring with motion.

It is even more obvious, with video, which is why you did not post video.

Exact opposite.

Yep. The same way "idiot" is the "opposite" of "moron".

Every day this board explores new depths of the practice of self-delusion. Thanks for keeping that line moving, idiot.

THE OPPOSITE.

Suuure, uh-huh.

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

The operative verb being "see" of course. Which is then immediately followed by the dance.

(Note: sorry for the typo in the title, cannot seem to fix it.)

At the White House press briefing today, several news correspondents repeated a media meme that the president "mocked" Dr. Ford at a campaign rally last night in Mississippi. Of course one of them was from CNN and he repeated it afterword when Wolf Blitzer cut to his commentary. CNN obviously banks on their viewers not bothering to watch the actual footage from the rally.

Trump has odiously mocked people in the past, but not this time. He spoke seriously at the rally about someone being convicted on an allegation alone, without corroboration. He was not laughing. He was not making funny faces. His supporters cheered his statements, but that's what happens at campaign rallies. Democrats have time and time again mocked and accused Trump supporters of racism without question or reproach from the media. The Fairness Doctrine lives only in shadowy memory today.

Here is the actual footage:

He spoke seriously about something HE DID during the election campaign, and now suddenly finds it abhorrent.

Oh, wow.

Most people believe Ford over Kavenaugh
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
Read the latest polls
The same polls that predicted that the party of slavery would take the presidency, house and senate in 2016?

No poll predicted that
I took a running poll of the TDS crowd on this site. None of you guys said that you thought the Republicans would win either the House, the Senate or the Presidency.

Go ahead and use the search function on this site if you don't believe me.

I was talking to this guy on Quora who said Trump will lose by a landslide in 2020. I replied by saying everyone underestimated him in 2016 and look what happened, so maybe don’t underestimate him this time around. He responded by saying “this time he won’t be underestimated” even though in the first comment he said he’d lose in a landslide. LMFAO

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

Oh I get it. The poor disabled reporter can’t handle criticism bc he’s disabled? That’s what you’re saying whether you know it or not. You’re seeing his disability instead of the reporter or person he is—thanks in part to the media’s exploitation.

As far as Obama...

Remember when he called his atrocious bowling skills akin to the “special Olympics”? A Special Apology From Obama After Gaffe

He DID mock that journalist, but he’s also mocked Ted Cruz and others in the exact same manner, therefore the media’s narrative that he was mocking the reporter’s disability was more than likely a lie.

This video, although posted by Fox News merely shows clips from Trump speeches of him making the same gestures to mock others. You can go to second 44 to see him mock Cruz, then tell me the difference between that and how he mocked the handicapped reporter (who the media exploited by the way).

If you’re (or anyone reading this) going to laugh at me and say this proves nothing please stand in front of a mirror first so at least you’re also laughing at yourself.
Does it matter WHY or HOW he mocked the disabled guy, or does it just matter that he DID?

Also, consider what would you and your fellow Republicans and/or self-proclaimed conservatives would do if Obama ran around mocking a disabled person, and/or anyone for that manner during any of his campaigns. What would you have done/said/wanted?

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability

Why can’t people with disabilities be mocked? He’s not mentally retarded! He has a working brain and is a successful journalist. You’re seeing his disability and NOT the person. Typical for the left who thinks anyone who isn’t strapping, white and male needs to be coddled instead of treated like everyone else like most SANE people want to be treated.

Be honest.

When Obama joked that he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics, Conservatives howled over how improper it was. Obama’s joke was on himself while Trump was mocking a person with a disability

Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

Wrong --- O'bama was making fun of himself (something of which Rump is incapable) while Rump mocked the disability of a reporter who he ALREADY KNEW WELL and then denied he even knew him, à la David Duke. And he mocked the reporter because that reporter wouldn't lie for him. And THAT is the sort of values you pimp for.

Well looky there. Obama can make fun of the mentally retarded and you give him a pass. You seriously don’t understand that he was pretty much saying “I’m such a bad bowler bc I bowl like the mentally disabled”? LOL you’re totally bass ackwards illogical in your thinking. And do I have to post the video again showing Trump mocking Ted Cruz in the exact same manner as that reporter? Does Cruz have the same condition?

No really, does he?

Be honest.

Obama made fun of the Special Olympics while Trump made fun of a reporter who happened to have a physical ailment.

It blows my mind these people are too stupid to see Obama is comparing his TERRIBLE BOWLING to Special Olympic competitors? So Special Olympic participants must be terrible bowlers bc of their condition?

Obama APOLOGIZED for it idiots! Bc he realized it was out of line and all these imbeciles are like, “No, he was just making fun of himself!” LOL please kill me.

Be honest.

It blows my mind these people are too stupid to see Obama is comparing his TERRIBLE BOWLING to Special Olympic competitors? So Special Olympic participants must be terrible bowlers bc of their condition?

Obama APOLOGIZED for it idiots! Bc he realized it was out of line and all these imbeciles are like, “No, he was just making fun of himself!” LOL please kill me.

They are actually fantastic bowlers.

Obama is a fucking idiot. Just like his supporters.

No offense man...but making blanket statements about people you don't know based on almost zero information is just about the height of unintelligent behavior.

That’s exactly what everyone here who says Christine Ford is telling the truth is doing. They don’t know her and her recollection of the events is sorely lacking. I’m glad you realize this.

And, "dittos".

Hence the "dittos".

I never listen to talk radio, so I have no idea what positions you think I did not reach on my own.

Name an issue. I can explain how I came to my position. ANY ISSUE.
I could do the same thing, for either end.

Forum List

Back