I like Nikki Thread

Charade: "an absurd pretense intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance." That's exactly what Nikki's campaign is. The only reason she wasn't in the single digits in Iowa or New Hampshire is because of Democrats and their ilk conspiring to stick it to the "big meany" Trump. Her campaign continues because of her being cocky about false numbers derived from people that would never vote for her in the general election. It's time to baley on Haley.
Flicky a Bicky for Nikki

If her husband commits suicide because of her embarrassing campaign, I hope she commits suttee.

I think it has to do with how the system works.

Really...........here's her latest statement on losing to a real nowhere man:

Haley Dismisses Nevada Loss, Calling Primary Process ‘Rigged’ for Trump​

(Bloomberg) -- Nikki Haley dismissed an embarrassing loss in Nevada’s Republican presidential primary, saying the state’s nominating process had been “rigged” in favor of rival Donald Trump and criticizing his hold on the party.

Haley Dismisses Nevada Loss, Calling Primary Process ‘Rigged’ for Trump

Bragg's case is the weakest of all. I wouldn't get my hopes up..........legal scholars of both political persuasions say so. Fed's declined to prosecute on the same charges.....that says loads.

Smith's hands are tied until at least two SCOTUS hearings are done....like most likely very late, if at all this year. You do know Smith's appointment was a COTUS violation, don't you? Ed Meese's 'friend of the court' brief is part of Smith's hands being tied.

Fat Alvin....this should be fun.

Trump Fraud Trial: How Ex-CFO’s Possible Perjury Plea Could Impact Judge Engoron’s Verdict​

Alison Durkee
Forbes Staff

Feb 8, 2024,08:24am EST
Updated Feb 8, 2024, 08:27am EST

Engoron is now deliberating on his verdict after a trial was held over New York Attorney General Letitia James’ lawsuit against Trump, his business associates—including Weisselberg and Trump’s sons—and his company, which accuses them of fraudulently misstating the value of assets on financial statements in order to obtain more favorable business deals and reflect a higher net worth for Trump.

The New York Times reported Feb. 1 that Weisselberg is now in negotiations with the Manhattan District Attorney’s office to plead guilty to perjury, based on his testimony at the fraud trial and in a pre-trial deposition and his comments about Trump’s penthouse.
Engoron sent a letter to the AG’s office and Trump’s lawyers Tuesday asking them for any information about Weisselberg’s possible perjury and whether the ex-CFO is “admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom”—and how they think it should affect the judge’s verdict—as a perjury plea would mean Weisselberg’s “testimony on other topics could also be called into question,” and it could be a basis for Engoron to throw out Weisselberg’s testimony altogether
Trump Fraud Trial: How Ex-CFOâs Possible Perjury Plea Could Impact Judge Engoronâs Verdict

:popcorn:

as for the supremes - they will let donny on the ballot but will most likely give a pass on his immunity case.

Trump Fraud Trial: How Ex-CFO’s Possible Perjury Plea Could Impact Judge Engoron’s Verdict

peeling-a-banana-like-pro

A peel.....

(Bloomberg) -- Nikki Haley dismissed an embarrassing loss in Nevada’s Republican presidential primary, saying the state’s nominating process had been “rigged” in favor of rival Donald Trump and criticizing his hold on the party.

"Say What, My Rigger?"

The GOP nominating process has been rigged for Trump. But we know it doesn't always work.

Forum List

Back