I like to use the Koran as toilet paper?

And what percentage of the world's Moooslums are doing that, Mac?

I really would not have pegged you for an Islamaphobe...
I said "a part". I try to choose my words carefully.

Just pointing out facts.

And I want you to have all the facts, Mac so you should go find out which part. Millions and millions and millions of moderate Christians, Jews and Muslims live together just fine here and all over the world, but you make this statement: "slaughtering people, beheading innocents and swearing that they were going to kill anyone who did not submit to their religious demands."...Don't you think you should know how many we're dealing with?

Are you more afraid of Moooslums or lighting?
I don't know how many we're dealing with.

How many would you say? Not by percentage, by actual size.

Working off of these intelligence estimates, if you were to take one percent of the Muslim populations of Germany, France, and the United Kingdom, by the most liberal of estimates, less than 125,000 Muslims living in these combined countries would be prone to radicalization. Add that to the possible radical population across the rest of Europe and the sum is approximately 325,000 Muslims are at risk of becoming radical.

How many Muslim extremists are there Just the facts please. - CSMonitor.com

Lightning or Moooooslum, Mac?
I don't know what you mean by "lightning or Mooooooolsum", but I assume you're trying to paint me as a right wing lunatic.

Okie dokie, whatever works for ya, I know how it is here.

I'm merely pointing out facts. And you're illustrating my point for me.

Sorry Mac, but you're making yourself out to be a "RW loon" with your anti Muslim commentary. You wanted to know how many there were and I told you...fewer than 500,000 out of millions.

So, the question is, Mac, are you more afraid of radical islamists or being struck by lighting? (one is a far greater danger to you than the other)

Just pointing out facts.

And I want you to have all the facts, Mac so you should go find out which part. Millions and millions and millions of moderate Christians, Jews and Muslims live together just fine here and all over the world, but you make this statement: "slaughtering people, beheading innocents and swearing that they were going to kill anyone who did not submit to their religious demands."...Don't you think you should know how many we're dealing with?

Working off of these intelligence estimates, if you were to take one percent of the Muslim populations of Germany, France, and the United Kingdom, by the most liberal of estimates, less than 125,000 Muslims living in these combined countries would be prone to radicalization. Add that to the possible radical population across the rest of Europe and the sum is approximately 325,000 Muslims are at risk of becoming radical.

I don't know what you mean by "lightning or Mooooooolsum", but I assume you're trying to paint me as a right wing lunatic.

Sorry Mac, but you're making yourself out to be a "RW loon" with your anti Muslim commentary. You wanted to know how many there were and I told you...fewer than 500,000 out of millions.

So, the question is, Mac, are you more afraid of radical islamists or being struck by lighting? (one is a far greater danger to you than the other)
"Anti-Muslim commentary"?

Was I lying about something? Please show me where.

And I'm not really afraid of either, so I guess that silly question won't work with me.

Islam is, indeed, the PC-protected religion. If you want to try to make me into Mark Levin for pointing that out, groovy, whatever you think will most effectively deflect from my point and put me on the defensive. Again, I know how it is here.

I generally feel that crazy Muslim gunmen shouldn't intimidate people so I am going to say that the pages of the Koran make nice tissue for releasing my wod into.

Personally, I wouldn't let that piece of shit touch my ass.
.................. I WOULD line bottom of my parrots cage with it, though!!!
I'm getting sick of listening to people bad-mouth Christianity and Judaism, but everyone is supposed to walk-on-eggshells around the words "Muslim", "Koran" and "mohammad", so no terrorists will get pissed at us.
They behead non-believers, they burn people alive ...................... And the freaks here are afraid to piss them off MORE??????
?????HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY GET PISSED AT US????

And I'm not really afraid of either, so I guess that silly question won't work with me.

Islam is, indeed, the PC-protected religion. If you want to try to make me into Mark Levin for pointing that out, groovy, whatever you think will most effectively deflect from my point and put me on the defensive. Again, I know how it is here.

Right...because Liberals defend against the unwarranted attacks on an entire religion due to the actions of fewer than 1% of the members of that religion, it's a "PC Protected Religion". I guess Christianity is too since it was liberals that defended Fred Phelps right to protest at funerals, right?

ACLU Defends Westboro

Right...because Liberals defend against the unwarranted attacks on an entire religion due to the actions of fewer than 1% of the members of that religion, it's a "PC Protected Religion". I guess Christianity is too since it was liberals that defended Fred Phelps right to protest at funerals, right?

ACLU Defends Westboro
Yeah, Christianity is definitely not the PC-protected religion. Just look around here for that.

ACLU Defends Westboro
Yeah, Christianity is definitely not the PC-protected religion. Just look around here for that.

Except they are when they are being unfairly attacked...like Muslims.

ACLU Defends Westboro

Unfairly attacked ! Lol !!!

Around the world there are more Christians than Muslims, yet day in and day out we see atrocities committed by Muslims. We even have cases now of Christians being slaughtered by Muslims in the name of their god.

ACLU Defends Westboro

Around the world there are more Christians than Muslims, yet day in and day out we see atrocities committed by Muslims. We even have cases now of Christians being slaughtered by Muslims in the name of their god.

Yes, unfairly attacked. You RW crazies want to paint all Muslims with the same broad brush, but would pitch a fit and fall into it if someone said all Christians were Fred Phelps.

Just pointing out facts.

So they want to enact sharia law in the United states by killing Geller. You okay with that?

So they want to enact sharia law in the United states by killing Geller. You okay with that?

"They" who? Who is it that wants to do that? The fewer than 1% of Muslims worldwide? 57% of Republican primary voters would make Christianity our national religion.

Yes, I'm "okay" with fewer than 1% of the worlds Muslims wanting to institute Sharia law in the United States...since I'm more likely to be struck by lighting, bit by a shark, win the lottery and be shot by a toddler (all at the same time)than the United States has of instituting Sharia law. :rolleyes:

ACLU Defends Westboro

Yes, unfairly attacked. You RW crazies want to paint all Muslims with the same broad brush, but would pitch a fit and fall into it if someone said all Christians were Fred Phelps.

I didn't say they ALL are engaged in atrocities, it's a small percentage. Around the world today though, if there's a terrorist attack it's almost assuredly going to be a Muslim. Something you leftists are simply going to have to live with.

ACLU Defends Westboro

I didn't say they ALL are engaged in atrocities, it's a small percentage. Around the world today though, if there's a terrorist attack it's almost assuredly going to be a Muslim. Something you leftists are simply going to have to live with.

Sorry, but facts don't support that contention either.

terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png

If there is a one true religion, and an actual God,

it could just as likely be Islam as anything else. Ever think about that? You wake up dead one day and realize that the radical Muslims were right about everything...

...then what?

.....................LMFAO
WOW, you mean that I will get 72 virgins when I die????
...................... And the only thing that I have to do is kill non-believers???
NOW my life is complete!!!!! ROTF

IF I have to kill non-believers to get to heaven, then I rather spend eternity in hell!!

But that's what the bible says to do...

Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

You would probably be more effective if you could understand what you are posting. You're quoting the old law. Jesus taught love and peace after the old law was purged. Mohammed ruled by the sword which follows the koran's teachings.....to kill infidels and non believers...always.

it could just as likely be Islam as anything else. Ever think about that? You wake up dead one day and realize that the radical Muslims were right about everything...

...then what?

...................... And the only thing that I have to do is kill non-believers???

IF I have to kill non-believers to get to heaven, then I rather spend eternity in hell!!

Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

You would probably be more effective if you could understand what you are posting. You're quoting the old law. Jesus taught love and peace after the old law was purged. Mohammed ruled by the sword which follows the koran's teachings.....to kill infidels and non believers...always.

So? You don't think that there are Christians on the planet that would do just that if they could, stone the unbelievers? Maybe even fewer than 1% that want to do it? 99.9% of Muslims don't believe in "killing non believers" either.

...then what?

Deuteronomy 17:

So? You don't think that there are Christians on the planet that would do just that if they could, stone the unbelievers? Maybe even fewer than 1% that want to do it? 99.9% of Muslims don't believe in "killing non believers" either.

Yeah, I think there are crazy fundamentalists who claim they are christians that would stone someone. However, I don't see that crazy 1 percent sawing off heads, blowing up children etc.

...then what?

Deuteronomy 17:

Yeah, I think there are crazy fundamentalists who claim they are christians that would stone someone. However, I don't see that crazy 1 percent sawing off heads, blowing up children etc.

Just because Fox doesn't carry it, doesn't mean it isn't there...

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

UN: Muslims ethnically cleansed in CAR

ACLU Defends Westboro

There are reportedly less than 100 members of Westboro, and as despicable as they are the most that they do is picket the funerals of soldiers. If there was even a hint of approval from other Christians, their #'s would balloon.

On the other hand, ISIS alone has thousands of members who in the name of their god have have conquered cities and have routinely beheaded non-believers.

You guys look like utter buffoons in your continual defense of those that follow this religion.

I see no point in further inflaming violent psychotics who are already hopped up on their religious drug of choice.

Deuteronomy 17:

Just because Fox doesn't carry it, doesn't mean it isn't there...

Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic

UN: Muslims ethnically cleansed in CAR

Fox, msnbc, cnn, abc, cbs, nbc are all propaganda. Surely, you caught the revenge part. How many years have muslims been slaughtering christians en masse over there?

Forum List

Back