I Lost Faith with the Red Cross Years Ago

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thank God Christian relief organizations like Samaritans Purse were there.

Red Cross ā€œdidnā€™t show upā€ at Florida shelters during Irma.

ā€œMiami-Dadeā€™s hurricane shelters experienced ā€˜chaosā€™ during Irma, and the Miami-Dade schools chief Alberto Carvalho says thatā€™s because the Red Cross was missing in action. The Red Cross is contracted to run 42 shelters in Miami-Dade schools, but in many cases, Red Cross personnel were late to show up, and in others, no one showed up at all.ā€

The Red Cross is busy bringing Syrian and Russian government aid to Deir Ezzor. Sorry, this has priority. You got German THW support.

I saw a commercial with all of our UN/Presidents, Carter, Bush, Clinton, Obama, telling us to give to a "something.org" and it smell like Soros all over it, but I can't remember the xxxxx.org they were pushing.

My husband noticed that the initial requests from the Red Cross, mentioned Fla. but soon after it was just, "Give to the Red Cross". If they don't specify, they can use the money for anything.

I saw a commercial with all of our UN/Presidents, Carter, Bush, Clinton, Obama, telling us to give to a "something.org" and it smell like Soros all over it, but I can't remember the xxxxx.org they were pushing.

My husband noticed that the initial requests from the Red Cross, mentioned Fla. but soon after it was just, "Give to the Red Cross". If they don't specify, they can use the money for anything.
It was on German TV, too. I asked myself: How much are they donating?

ā€œMiami-Dadeā€™s hurricane shelters experienced ā€˜chaosā€™ during Irma, and the Miami-Dade schools chief Alberto Carvalho says thatā€™s because the Red Cross was missing in action. The Red Cross is contracted to run 42 shelters in Miami-Dade schools, but in many cases, Red Cross personnel were late to show up, and in others, no one showed up at all.ā€
Maybe just maybe the red cross like most of us, is getting tired of helping people who rebuild the same shit year after year after year...I mean, give me a break, this shit with Florida is getting tiresome.

Indeed. The Red Cross is now just a bloated money sucking bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back