I love it! CHURCH VOWS WAR ON OBAMA 'FIGHT IN STREETS'

Science says life begins at fertilization.
So therefore abortion is murder. A life for a life.
God instructs us that we do not know when the soul enters the infant during pregnancy.
He does not want us to know, so that we don't have a whole bunch of abortions.

Exodus 21:22-23

English Standard Version (ESV)

22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life.

Then why do elected politicians who proclaim themselves to be pro-life take an oath to defend the Constitution,

when in fact the Constitution in its current form protects the right of a woman to 'murder' her fetus???

Eh??? Think about that one, thinkie.

Ouch.

That gave me reason to pause.

I really dont have an answer to that.

Roe v Wade will be repealed someday....

but in the meantime it allows any woman who chooses an abortion can get one...

however the right of a woman to NOT murder her baby also continues to be a RIGHT....you can't force one woman to pay for another woman's abortion....(altho this is exactly what Obama is trying to do)

and the Catholic Church also has the religious RIGHT to not believe in abortion as well...

the "morning after" pill is called "contraception" but it is actually abortion according to Catholic beliefs...

Last edited:
The government is attempting to force the church to comply with population control.

This will not go well.

ignorance

no...It is the sentiment of many and based on enough fact that gives it merit.

I dont agree...but I undertsnad why many think that.

It is not ignorance. It is a matter of how people view it.

Population control <-- the very phrase itself, has a history and a context.

The believe that the Government is engaging in it visa vie Abortion being Legal is definitely ignorant, no two ways about it.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people.

Here is the FIRST AMENDMENT..

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Sorry forcing a fucking religious organization to go against their own laws - is without question - prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

It's a blatant First Amendment violation...

It's like forcing a Muslim business to sell pork...

Last edited:
The government is attempting to force the church to comply with population control.

This will not go well.

ignorance

They do not comprehend. What they know is that 2+2=5 for as long as the Government says so. Anything else flies right over their head. ;)

Then why do elected politicians who proclaim themselves to be pro-life take an oath to defend the Constitution,

when in fact the Constitution in its current form protects the right of a woman to 'murder' her fetus???

Ouch.

but in the meantime any woman who chooses an abortion can get one...

however the right of a woman to NOT murder her baby also continues to be a RIGHT....you can't force one woman to pay for another woman's abortion....(altho this is exactly what Obama is trying to do)

and the Catholic Church also has the religious RIGHT to not believe in abortion as well...

the "morning after" pill is called "contraception" but it is actually abortion according to Catholic beliefs...

The morning after pill is not abortion by any stretch of logic or imagination. You can't have an abortion when you don't even know if something is there to abort yet, that's just downright stupidity.

What needs to be understood is that a Catholic name and a cross on a hospital does not make the hospital a church.

Using Force of Law to make People dirty their hands, pocket books, and wallets, with what they view as against Conscience, immoral, and unethical, is Totalitarian, no way around it.

And that will be the exact argumnet presented to the SCOTUS.

I believe it will not hold up in court....and your argument will prevail.

ignorance

They do not comprehend. What they know is that 2+2=5 for as long as the Government says so. Anything else flies right over their head. ;)

I'm an individual and not a they, and I'll look forward to conversations with you in the future so long as you can respect that.

Kiki said:
What needs to be understood is that a Catholic name and a cross on a hospital does not make the hospital a church.

Religion is NOT to be constricted to only the sanctuary......Obama is trying to tear up our Constitutional rights....

Last edited:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Sorry forcing a fucking religious organization to go against their own laws - is without question - prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Unfortunately the Hamiltonian's Secured the Force of Law with the Court's Interpretation to not what the Constitution says, but what the Court Decrees it says. Arbitrary Oligarchy-ism, flavor of the day.

Science says life begins at fertilization.
So therefore abortion is murder. A life for a life.
God instructs us that we do not know when the soul enters the infant during pregnancy.
He does not want us to know, so that we don't have a whole bunch of abortions.

Exodus 21:22-23

English Standard Version (ESV)

22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine.
23 But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life.

Tell me where it says the right to an abortion - the law says so, not the Constitution. It doesn't, that is why this debate it so heated.
But the 1st amendment is very clear. That congress can make no law prohibiting our religious beliefs.
I don't want to stand before God on judgment day and explain to him why my money went towards the killing of innocent life.
If you want to kill your little baby that's on you, but it does not give the right for my money to help in any way, shape or form.

what you just said is that American Muslim men should be allowed to stone their women to death, despite US Law.

It's just stupid.

Ouch.

The morning after pill is not abortion by any stretch of logic or imagination. You can't have an abortion when you don't even know if something is there to abort yet, that's just downright stupidity.

The church believes that intentionally preventing a successful fertilization of an egg is killing a potential child.

It is not stupidity.

It is a religious belief.

I'm an individual and not a they, and I'll look forward to conversations with you in the future so long as you can respect that.

You may consider yourself an individual, I suppose, but the truth is you spout the catch phrases and the mantras of the progressive mob.

Apparently, the left don't care about the First Amendment - unless it's convenient to their cause. "Freedom for me, but not for thee" as it were.

Ouch.

then why take the pill.............??

what you just said is that American Muslim men should be allowed to stone their women to death, despite US Law.

It's just stupid.

We see this regularly. What is meant is free exercise of Christianity.

The church believes that intentionally preventing a successful fertilization of an egg is killing a potential child.

It is not stupidity.

It is a religious belief.

I'd like to see that in the Church's words. I gotta see it.

You may consider yourself an individual, I suppose, but the truth is you spout the catch phrases and the mantras of the progressive mob.

no, that's a projection of yourself unto me.

Apparently, the left don't care about the First Amendment - unless it's convenient to their cause. "Freedom for me, but not for thee" as it were.

so you too believe that Religious law usurps US law?

Forum List

Back