🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I love this President

One only gives these meds for severe covid. That is why I doubt he even had it.
-------------------------------------------------------

Dexamethasone is a long-acting glucocorticoid with a half-life of 36 to 72 hours, and is 6 times more potent than prednisone. Prednisone is shorter acting, with a half-life of 18 to 36 hours.

Dexamethasone is a corticosteroid and is commonly given in short duration to reduce the body's inflammatory response to infection. Not a big deal.

The left is perpetually outraged, angry, hateful, spiteful, deceitful and very very easy to Trigger

View attachment 397477

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I knew this was going to happen and I am so glad he did it. This guy is awesome, crushing the left on a daily basis.
Fuck their NAZI lockdowns......he got COVID, survived (even with age and weight factors) and now he is gonna ram it down the democrats throats of all their fear mongering, keeping families apart and destroying the economy, and people losing their jobs, for what.....
THE FUCKING FLU....................................

BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you love irresponsibility, stupidity, hubris and a callous disregard for the lives of others?
It really is love. Incredible to watch this.

The left is perpetually outraged, angry, hateful, spiteful, deceitful and very very easy to Trigger

View attachment 397477

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

I knew this was going to happen and I am so glad he did it. This guy is awesome, crushing the left on a daily basis.
Fuck their NAZI lockdowns......he got COVID, survived (even with age and weight factors) and now he is gonna ram it down the democrats throats of all their fear mongering, keeping families apart and destroying the economy, and people losing their jobs, for what.....

So you love irresponsibility, stupidity, hubris and a callous disregard for the lives of others?
OMFG, I tested positive for it, but never had symptoms. You really need to get a life.
IT's the flu, get the fuck over it.

A few years ago I had a flu that lasted like a month......that was the worst I've ever been sick.
It's not worth shutting the country down and spending your life locked in your house.
MAybe lefties have no friends and family after they purged them all (conservatives dont do this), so maybe this is just a normal time for you guys.

View attachment 397477

OMFG, I tested positive for it, but never had symptoms. You really need to get a life.
IT's the flu, get the fuck over it.

A few years ago I had a flu that lasted like a month......that was the worst I've ever been sick.
It's not worth shutting the country down and spending your life locked in your house.
MAybe lefties have no friends and family after they purged them all (conservatives dont do this), so maybe this is just a normal time for you guys.
"IT's the flu, get the fuck over it."

^^^ moron

View attachment 397477

Nothing like a hypo full of courage..
Yeah we saw that with biden at the last debate. He still lost.
I can't see how anyone could have won that farce of a debate.

If you look at it from a standpoint of the team that's behind having to catch up...he didn't catch up.

View attachment 397477

If you look at it from a standpoint of the team that's behind having to catch up...he didn't catch up.
Just remember
Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

View attachment 397477

Just remember
And in the blob's case, show zero empathy of the 200,000+ who have died because he was too busy not worrying about it.

View attachment 397477

Just remember
And in the blob's case, show zero empathy of the 200,000+ who have died because he was too busy not worrying about it.
He has shown empathy, but we know how much the party of abortion and using hurricanes and pandemics has. ZERO. Learn what it is. And don't be hypocritical.

View attachment 397477

Just remember
He has shown empathy, but we know how much the party of abortion and using hurricanes and pandemics has. ZERO. Learn what it is. And don't be hypocritical.
"it is what it is" isn't empathy.

View attachment 397477

Just remember
Neither is "what difference does it make now?"
But atleast Trump did shit to stop it. Once it's here it's here.
The media proved masks are a lie, as they bitch about him no matter what he does...
he wears a mask, it's endangering, he doesn't it's endangering. it's all political bullshit and you know it...over a fucking flu.

View attachment 397477

Just remember
Neither is "what difference does it make now?"
But atleast Trump did shit to stop it. Once it's here it's here.
The media proved masks are a lie, as they bitch about him no matter what he does...
he wears a mask, it's endangering, he doesn't it's endangering. it's all political bullshit and you know it...over a fucking flu.

So your blob was rushed to the hospital, was put on Oxygen and was given experimental drugs because of the flu?
Just how bad is El-Blob-O's health if he cant' snap back from a flu?

Forum List

Back