I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Yes you do look like a troll.
You obviously are very dense, do not read very well or were too lazy to read the posts prior to posting your own diatribe. I did not make a claim your cohort made an accusation. I will repeat for you what I told your cohort when he/she accused Trump of lying. ".............I think if Trump has said something he has the means to back it up. It is your prerogative to think what or believe what you like..........". As far as you pursuing me on this thread it is not up to me to prove anything to you or anyone else. If you do not like something Donald Trump said don't vote for the man if you are in fact a legally registered United States of American voter. Now you can piss off or eat shit and bark at the moon dog breath. I don't care which one of those you choose to do. Your attitude belies your ignorance.

I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!
Obviously if the JFK assassination claim isn't true, then he's a liar, that's why I'm telling you to back it up. If you can't do it, then you're admitting he's a liar. The man has made numerous bogus claims, but this is the biggest.

I actually do support Trump, but only because the other option is Hillary.
Nope I don't have to back up anything. You believe what you like and if you think you can actually prove anything contrary let me know I may reconsider my position.
Easily.
Was Ted Cruz's Father Linked to the JFK Assassination?
Not him in the photo, and wasn't even in the same state.
I do not consider snopes a reliable source as I personally have found too many inaccuracies in their reporting. They remind me of these Young Turks; sound good and all to begin with but once you start looking into what they report and find things like them using a bogus UK poll claiming it was U.S. citizens that were polled there is no doubt they are fakes and trash.

Is that Rafael Cruz next to Oswald? - JFKfacts
Even if the guy was Raphael Cruz, he walks away after grabbing a flyer. So much for working with him... though, again, Raphael Cruz wasn't even in the same state when it happened. Rafael Cruz & Lee Harvey Oswald: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Okay I spent some time researching as I said I would. I'll stand on my original intuitions and even buttress them concerning my thoughts on Teddy being a fake when it comes to standing on a word of faith as he he claims he does through the holy bible. It appears more and more as he opens his mouth and by his "fruit" that it is more of a gig for him trying to preach and politic at the same time.

Rafael Cruz or who ever he is with Lee Harvey Oswald. Plus he did testify to the Warren commission. Claimed he did not really know Oswald while passing out "Fair Play for Cuba" flyers. I could put up links to the dozens of articles and blogs read but I am not into wasting any more time considering it. So here is a few for you to consider or ignore that is a personal choice for you to make. No reason for me to go into suppositions or speculations on the murder being called a suicide of Gary Walsh who was found shot twice after reporting on Cruz and the damage big pharma is causing.

WPA Film Library

Cruz Says 'If Obama Can Do It, So Can I' - Dr. Rich Swier

Cambridge Analytica: The Data Lords Who Want To Make Ted Cruz President

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

How did the Trump campaign malign the Cruz man....
By giving him a prime time slot at the convention knowing
full well that Cruz wasn't going to go anywhere near endorsing Trump
And you're offended.....

Go vote for the Hildebeast.....
We don't want your vote.

When Clinton wins in November remember what you wrote and don't blame those like Boss...

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

Vote for Johnson and that way neither of the two bigger political parties get your vote...
She isn't winning in November. Who knows she may be in jail before November gets here.
Yeah...how's that indictment coming?

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

So you WANT Hillary to appoint the next Supreme Court justice? Are you mad?
I do...and wish to thank the GOP for picking Drumpf so it will happen.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.

When Clinton wins in November remember what you wrote and don't blame those like Boss...

Vote for Johnson and that way neither of the two bigger political parties get your vote...
She isn't winning in November. Who knows she may be in jail before November gets here.
You will have to ask the experts in charge of national security that have obviously not decided exactly what to do with her. Who knows the dogs may just get their chance when she's out in the streets after Bill passes as he ain't looking to healthy these days. He does have that look an ex sister-in-law who was a street hooker had before she died of Aids.

"concerning my thoughts on Teddy being a fake when it comes to standing on a word of faith" biblically is a simple statement of someone's opinion, which has no merit or claim on anyone's attention.

Cruz is a true conservative, while Trump is a true massive statist. End of story.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.

You will have to ask the experts in charge of national security that have obviously not decided exactly what to do with her. Who knows the dogs may just get their chance when she's out in the streets after Bill passes as he ain't looking to healthy these days. He does have that look an ex sister-in-law who was a street hooker had before she died of Aids.
No true person of God would ever say such a thing of another. You not your Bible or Jesus' instruction or you do and just don't give a shit.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.

No true person of God would ever say such a thing of another. You not your Bible or Jesus' instruction or you do and just don't give a shit.
Satan get thee behind me should work but then when you are too blinded in your own sins it is probably tough to understand that.

Satan get thee behind me should work but then when you are too blinded in your own sins it is probably tough to understand that.
Yup, a crazy who does not follow Jesus' instructions are you, Rod. You have no authority here. Depart.

"concerning my thoughts on Teddy being a fake when it comes to standing on a word of faith" biblically is a simple statement of someone's opinion, which has no merit or claim on anyone's attention.

Cruz is a true conservative, while Trump is a true massive statist. End of story.

Anyone that claims they were for Cruz but will now vote for Hiliary cannot be taken seriously.
If there is anyone that Cruz hates more than Trump it is Hiliary yet you will vote for her.
Give it a rest you were never going to vote Republican in the first place.

Yup, a crazy who does not follow Jesus' instructions are you, Rod. You have no authority here. Depart.
Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will entice him. And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Yes, rod, you have a lying spirit in your mouth. Depart. Vote for Gary Johnson not Clinton or Trump.

Yes, rod, you have a lying spirit in your mouth. Depart. Vote for Gary Johnson not Clinton or Trump.
I will be voting for Trump, you already decided to stick with Ahab when pushing Cruz and that was your prerogative.

Ahab 'father's brother (a hearth for a thicket ∙ love as of adulterers)' a king in Israel, born of Omri 'pupil of Jehovah' who teaches the children of Israel to worship the image of the golden calf.

Rod, I pushed for Kasich, the candidate of light. You are following Ahab, who is Trump the candidate who worships the golden calf.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

And you're offended.....

We don't want your vote.
Giving him??? Over 600 delegates where there for Cruz. It is the Republican convention Not the Trump coronation.

Forum List

Back