I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

By voting for her you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, you know.

To spite Trump you would vote for someone that put the nation's secrets in jeopardy? You don't care for America, really, I guess.
Whhhhhhaaaaaaat.....

How did the Trump campaign malign the Cruz man....
By giving him a prime time slot at the convention knowing
full well that Cruz wasn't going to go anywhere near endorsing Trump
And you're offended.....

Go vote for the Hildebeast.....
We don't want your vote.

GOOD! Because you don't have my vote and you're not going to get my vote.
What ever makes you think Trump is any better? He fully supported Hillary.

Rodishi loves him sum liars and oath breakers.
I already posted a link to when he reneged and he told why he reneged. Give it a break Jake as you are barking up the wrong tree. You vote for whoever you like. If the church looses its investments overseas maybe they will reconsider what the church of Jesus is supposed to be doing besides trying to rake in cash and control God's kingdom; you should know and be able to recognize that spirit that says it will rise to overcome God's throne by now.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

So you WANT Hillary to appoint the next Supreme Court justice? Are you mad?
it doesn't make a difference seeing as Trump is just as liberal as Hillary. His list is just a list. He will put one up and when the democrats kill it he will put forward the choice he really wants his ultra radical liberal sister of his.

Last edited:
I already posted a link to when he reneged and he told why he reneged. Give it a break Jake as you are barking up the wrong tree. You vote for whoever you like. If the church looses its investments overseas maybe they will reconsider what the church of Jesus is supposed to be doing besides trying to rake in cash and control God's kingdom; you should know and be able to recognize that spirit that says it will rise to overcome God's throne by now.
So a liar explains why he lied. Try that with Jesus. Jesus, by the by, will always prevail, and He does not need your help, idol worshipper.

So a liar explains why he lied. Try that with Jesus. Jesus, by the by, will always prevail, and He does not need your help, idol worshipper.
No he explained why he was revoking his pledge.

You are correct Jesus will always prevail but you are in error on who is call and who is chosen. Like I already said you are blinded in your own sins.

If any think there is a difference between Clinton and Trump are fucking idiots. They are Both crooked liars and racists. Yes unlike others to afraid to say it I honestly do believe Donald Trump is a racist. Also I believe he has NO INTENTION of winning the presidency. He is using it as a cash grab and the reason he refuses to release his tax returns is because then we all would know he is broke. He didn't self fund. He gave himself a LOAN that he is paying back with DONATIONS for his idiot donors. He pays his children exorbitant salaries in his campaign and they are ALL REGISTERED DEMOCRATS. All you Trump backers are fucking morons.

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

it doesn't make a difference seeing as Trump is just as liberal as Hillary. His list is just a list. He will put one up and when the democrats kill it he will put forward the choice he really wants his ultra radical liberal sister of his.

trump isn't a liberal. with a liberal you know what you get. trump is a loose cannon with zero core values

trump isn't a liberal. with a liberal you know what you get. trump is a loose cannon with zero core values
He is precisely like your lesbian Hero Hillary both are crooked lying thieves ... That makes them liberal.

Both hillary and trump are part of the 1 percent. Are we supposed to believe they can relate to working class folk struggling to get by? They will ensure the power of the one percent grows. Yes time for economic class to enter the election.

He is precisely like your lesbian Hero Hillary both are crooked lying thieves ... That makes them liberal.

the only hero I have is my father. but thanks.

no, loony toon. being liars does not make anyone liberal except to someone who has dementia, like you. it just makes him a liar....

Both hillary and trump are part of the 1 percent. Are we supposed to believe they can relate to working class folk struggling to get by? They will ensure the power of the one percent grows. Yes time for economic class to enter the election.

What's your problem with the 1 percent? And the only 1 percenter I know who is looking to expand his power is George Soros, who is BANKROLLING BLACK LIVES MATTER.

the only hero I have is my father. but thanks.

no, loony toon. being liars does not make anyone liberal except to someone who has dementia, like you. it just makes him a liar....
Thats odd seeing as all liberals do is lie.

<<trump isn't a liberal. with a liberal you know what you get. trump is a loose cannon with zero core values>>>

He has core values. He's just not a political ideologue like regular politicians. His core value is his work ethic, learned from his father.

I mean, the nor core values shows in his kids, right.....:lol:

Stupid fucking liberals....

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.

That's like a man saying, "until death do us part" three times, yet cheating on two of those people.

Or like a man saying "until death do us part" and cheating with Gennifer, Monica, etc., etc., etc.
Yes...shame on him....not voting for him now.

But you will vote for the lying piece of dog squeeze that was his enabler.

No he explained why he was revoking his pledge. You are correct Jesus will always prevail but you are in error on who is call and who is chosen. Like I already said you are blinded in your own sins.
Says the false prophet who worships the golden calf. Depart.

Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here, 1935:

"Why are you so afraid of the word ‘Fascism,’ Doremus? Just a word — just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours — not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini — like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days — and have ’em really RUN the country and make it efficient and prosperous again. ‘Nother words, have a doctor who won’t take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!”

Yep... Mad as hell! You got it!

What I WANTED was for the Trump supporters to show some fucking class for a change, let Ted Cruz have his moment and allow him his dignity. They didn't have to LIKE Cruz or kiss his ass... or change their policies to please him... really, all they had to do was shut their putrid little hate-spewing pie holes for one day.... they FAILED!

So now, they're going to get a full dose of ME in their grill from now until election, pointing out every single flaw in their candidate and doing my level best to ensure he doesn't win the election. The future of the Supreme Court is a consequence of THEIR actions, not mine! I was more than willing to support Trump... they would not allow that. SO BE IT!

Trump supporters showed Cruz all the class in the world. Trump himself knew what the speech was going to be and let him do it anyway. But we have this little problem with people who sign agreements and then renege on them. It's bad enough that the Democrats are a bunch of lying fucks. But having LIARS in our own party? Seriously?

What was that again liar ?

So...... it's alright if Trump signs an agreement and reneges but not Cruz? It's alright if Trump lies but not Cruz?

Trump's use of the phrase "Lyin Ted" was very effective in putting down Ted's campaign. I never realized just how true that was.

It's not true... never was true. It was effective on you little Trump fan boys. But hey.... for the sake of argument, let's say it WAS true... and every nasty scurrilous and vicious attack you made on Cruz was true.... What purpose does it serve to continue keeping that balloon in the air now? To completely alienate all the voters who supported Cruz? How does that help Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton?

You see... you're far too stupid to win this election. I think you're the same people who nominated Dole, McCain and Romney... you just call yourselves something different today.

You know, Ronald Reagan was in the same situation as Ted in 1976. And Reagan and Ford had some vicious words between the two, much worse than this. Reagan gave a great speech at the Republican convention and there was none of this backstabbing.

That's the difference between a class act and a no-class act.

I have posted the transcript of Cruz's speech and challenged anyone to show us where there was anything in it that was not supportive of Trump, the platform, the party or it's principles. No one can show me that. Cruz is the one being back-stabbed as well as his supporters. You just can't help yourself. It was too hard to just shut your mouth and be cordial.. show some class, like Trump did. You've now alienated MILLIONS of voters who wanted to vote for Trump.

The Republican Party has spoken. Trump IS the nominee. And if you're not going to vote for Trump, you might as well vote for Hillary. That makes you a traitor.

That's the part that makes this so frustrating to me... YES... the party has spoken and Trump is the nominee... so why are you continuing to denigrate and attack Ted Cruz? That's not bringing his supporters over to the Big Tent or unifying the party in any way. That's simply being stupid for the sake of your pride, I guess? I really don't know why. I can't really figure it out... you must WANT Trump to lose so you can blame it on Cruz supporters? :dunno:

Trump is a fraud, and the will of the people who support him (a definite minority in America) support a fraud.

What was that again liar ?

Trump NEVER violated that agreement.
The agreement was that he would support the Republican nominee and he would not run as an independent. SAYING he's going to does not mean he actually did it. There was NOTHING in this document preventing from SAYING ANYTHING. If I SAY I'm going to kill someone tonight, I'm not automatically guilty of murder.
For you ideologues so cherishing of your precious Constitution, perhaps you should read its First Amendment.

Forum List

Back