I miss Trump

To all my republican friends

Remember that don jr. just told people that the teachings of Christ have gotten the republicans nowhere.​

Handouts are now only acceptable to republicans who quit their jobs because they refuse to get vaccinated, apparently.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Dear Republicans, It's obvious that you hate handouts to the poor. But please don't put all the blame on Bernie Sanders and AOC. They stole the idea from Jesus Christ. @MarkJacob16''Dear Republicans, It's obvious that you hate handouts to the poor. But please don't put all the blame on Bernie Sanders and AOC. They stole the idea from Jesus Christ. @MarkJacob16'

2 Thessalonians 3:10

English Standard Version

10 For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Borillar dumbass moron as always,he told it like it is telling the msm news outlets like cnn the truth they are fake news,the msm news is a tool fir the government nothing more,a propaganda machine,he also told the truth and said all wars are started for bankers to profit from them,the first president to ever come out and have the balls to tell the truth on that dumbfuck.

Last edited:
And to think that the U.S. WAS becoming a real contender, again.
Oh well,......
I think you can agree it’s the first time sense kennedy a president gave hope for the future of the country.it’s only our life long residents trolls of usmb thst hate him B. Kidd look at the one you were addressing who hates him.lol

He is the first president in my lifetime thst I did miss after leaving office,was not around when kennedy was.

Last edited:
Why do you lie mother fucker? Trump was in front of the cameras all the fucking time.

Biden is hiding like the little child molester he is.

:thankusmile:
The America haters embarrass themselves with shit on their face with their lies as always.

jc456 then you were not alive when kennedy was,the greatest president of the 20th century,trump is the first president sense jfk that served the people instead of the corporations and the first president sense same as him to give hope for Americans,he brought more jobs back to the country than any president sense Kennedy’s days.he had the same kind of energy as him,as I said earlier,he is the first president in my lifetime who actually did what he said he would do.

AZOG did you wish her well too ?? you degenerate ,,,,

The whole Ghislane trial thing is totally corrupt in my opinion.
Prostitution is the oldest business in all of history, and it is sick to blame anyone for it.
No one likely was talking anyone into doing anything they did not already want to do.
While I do not like the age differences, that has to do more with modern society, how expensive it is, how commercial and material everyone is, etc.
Blaming one person for what other people did is outrageous.

I am far left, but it is true Trump kept people informed.
Probably too much so, with constant tweets.

I also have to admit his capital gains tax rate is to my advantage.

I am far left, but it is true Trump kept people informed.
Probably too much so, with constant tweets.

I also have to admit his capital gains tax rate is to my advantage.
So you're OK with trans girls sharing a locker room with biological girls in middle school?

So you're OK with trans girls sharing a locker room with biological girls in middle school?

No, being far left only means believing that the majority needs protection from economic predators, with monopolies on the wealth needed to build the means of production.
As well as protecting other individual rights.
We have always seen these abusive few.
Historically they start as pirates or caravan raiders, and work up to being barons or kings, through hiring thugs.
The whole point of the American Revolution was to get rid of them.
But they came back as corporate mogul's, slumlords, etc., who get police to be their thugs.

Locker rooms seem very different.
While it may be true that one internally could be a different gender/sex than what they appear externally, it seems to me it is the external appearance you want to go by as far as locker rooms.

No, being far left only means believing that the majority needs protection from economic predators, with monopolies on the wealth needed to build the means of production.
As well as protecting other individual rights.
We have always seen these abusive few.
Historically they start as pirates or caravan raiders, and work up to being barons or kings, through hiring thugs.
The whole point of the American Revolution was to get rid of them.
But they came back as corporate mogul's, slumlords, etc., who get police to be their thugs.

Locker rooms seem very different.
While it may be true that one internally could be a different gender/sex than what they appear externally, it seems to me it is the external appearance you want to go by as far as locker rooms.
So you’re not fully far left. OK

Forum List

Back