I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
What specific right and what specific freedom have you personally lost?
over a buck a gallon on gas every time i fill up and 400 % increase in lumber for starters .

First off I am not communist or athirst or use drugs or stupid so I have nothing in common with the demoncrates or Biden or their opinions or concerns. Enemies of God and country....Ahhh!

I know, I just meant I was curious about your comments on what was said so far. Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Come on, that is a cop out.
C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator!
Dictators refuse to be held accountable.
If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh!

WINNER.png
It really simply comes down to that. Dictators aren't removed from power by elections. In an autocracy, people have NO POWER to refuse to be oppressed by tyranny! But as with the election itself, the next BIG LIE by the Left is that Trump refused to leave or tried to steal the election.

He knew about and could see the efforts the Dems started in 2019 to change the election (under the guise of Covid before Covid even began) so they could ENSURE HIS LOSS, as Time Magazine detailed in February using shadow leftwing organizations, and he tried to bring it to the country's awareness but there just wasn't time or resources (by design) to overcome the inertia of an entire nation's corrupt and lethargic election and legal system. So to cover up how Trump was trying to save our election integrity, they spun it to claiming that Trump was trying to "steal" the election---- from the stealers.

Nothing has stunk more of a dictatorial banana republic than this last "election." And democrats are STILL trying to cover it up.

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
What specific right and what specific freedom have you personally lost?
That's a long and complex story. I'm more interested in first hearing about where this "dictatorship" of Trump's was. Why don't you ask Synth to embellish this. I really want to know what Trump took from me that Joe has given back considering that Trump got ZERO cooperation on anything from the democrats and only limited support from his own party often.

So just how did Trump run his dictatorship, from the roof of the White House alone with a Thompson machine gun? :auiqs.jpg:
Come on, that is a cop out.

C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator! Why aren't you curious? First things first. Why do so many get a free pass to make such absurd claims (like the election fraud was debunked) yet NEVER answer any questions or provide evidence supporting their claims! We call that MUD-SLINGING. Synth is an EXPERT in cop outs. Besides, as Synth just pointed out, I'm not smart enough to answer questions. I'm really a very dull boy, not the perspicacious individual that folks on the Left are.

Let me know when Synthaholic has given his/her erudite explanation complete with examples of Trump's "dictatorship," then I'll be glad to sit down and waste my valuable time detailing the hundreds of ways the Harriden Admin has already diminished my life that you won't believe, understand or agree with, and he/she/it/them just got into office.
Dictators refuse to be held accountable. That expresses itself in myriad ways.

• Not complying with Congressional oversight
  • Ignoring subpoenas
  • Not putting forth nominees to be confirmed by the Senate, as required by the Constitution
  • Installing puppets as "Acting" in crucial positions
  • Firing inspector generals without cause
  • Taking money illegally from DoD to build his failed wall
  • Refusing to concede an election that even his own administration said was not stolen
  • Starting an insurrection
If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh!
You don't think he tried???

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?
Perhaps if you were more familiar with the life experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others, this wouldn't be such a mystery to you.

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.

This is something most people learn before they reach adulthood.
No, they are stupid or evil, and they hate America.

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?
Perhaps if you were more familiar with the life experiences, perspectives, priorities and opinions of others, this wouldn't be such a mystery to you.

The fact that people don't agree with you on the above doesn't mean that they're stupid or evil, or that they hate you or America. It simply means that they disagree with you.

This is something most people learn before they reach adulthood.
No, they are stupid or evil, and they hate America.
So you didn't grow out of that, either.

Go Joe!

1625518725335.png

So you worship the orange Voldemort?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
I fail to see how you can do as you claim AND support trump....unless your idea of "jesus christ my lord and savior" is as a patron saint of creepy perverted bullies.
I thought we were talking about Trump. Why do you bring Biden into the conversation?

Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?

All I keep getting is that people support Biden, they agree with him on the issues, he earned the votes, and Trump is a dictator but yet nobody will just answer the freaking question of why!!!! :banghead:
I just told you. They agree with Biden more on the issues.

Do you not understand what "the issues" are, and what different people think of them?
What issues? Destruction of the American way of life is your goal?

Despite his promises to the working class, and most Americans, empirically? Trump did fail to deliver on many of his most important promises to the lower-middle and working classes while protecting the oligarchy.

It matters not what "conservative" propaganda relates to folks, this is the empirical reality.

The financialization & globalization of the economy continues apace. If you believe that propaganda without doing any additional digging? That is on you.

His negotiations with NATO were. . . nearly a bust, and the reorganization of NAFTA was nearly meaningless.

". . . But, like with many aspects of the Trump Administration, such boasting masked a profound failure. The Administration ultimately exempted Mexico, Canada, and Australia from the tariffs, and a few other countries were exempted in exchange for accepting a quota on their exports. In June, 2019, only seventeen per cent of the steel imported by the U.S. was subject to the trade policy. “It was a short-term sugar rush—it didn’t deal with the long term,” Scott Paul, the president of the Alliance for American Manufacturing, told me. “It may sound counterintuitive, but the tariffs weren’t protective enough.”

America’s industrial base has actually deteriorated further during Trump’s Presidency; more than two hundred thousand jobs have been lost to offshoring and trade, according to the U.S. Labor Department. (Other estimates have found that as many as seven hundred thousand jobs were lost in just 2017 and 2018.) General Motors has closed three U.S. plants, including one that recently employed nearly five thousand people in Lordstown, Ohio; the company is now the largest automaker in Mexico. Boeing and General Electric have offshored thousands of jobs to low-wage countries, with no significant response from the Trump Administration. In fact, a new report by Public Citizen’s Global Trade Watch found that more than four hundred billion dollars in federal contracts have gone to companies which offshored jobs during the Trump Presidency.

After winning the 2016 election, Trump dispatched Vice-President-elect Mike Pence to negotiate a deal with Carrier Corporation, an air-conditioning manufacturer that had announced plans to move fourteen hundred jobs to Mexico. The company agreed to keep about seven hundred jobs, in its Indianapolis plant, in exchange for seven million dollars in state tax credits. “This is the way it’s going to be,” Trump told the Times. “Corporate America is going to have to understand that we have to take care of our workers also.” But United Technologies, Carrier’s parent company, has since offshored nearly sixteen hundred jobs. At the same time, the Trump Administration has given the company fifteen billion dollars in government contracts.

Although Trump has failed to deliver on many of his manufacturing promises, he continues to campaign as though he had. Recently, he gave a speech in Janesville, Wisconsin, touting his deal to bring a Foxconn manufacturing plant to the state despite the fact that the project has become a notorious boondoggle. Wisconsin taxpayers have shelled out at least four hundred million dollars so far for a nonexistent LCD factory and fewer than three hundred jobs of the thirteen thousand that the company has promised to create. Similarly, at an event near Saginaw, Michigan, last month, Trump boasted that he “saved the auto industry” and brought the state “a lot of car plants.” But Michigan has lost fifty thousand manufacturing jobs since the start of Trump’s Presidency, about half of them in the auto industry. Jobs in Michigan lost to offshoring actually increased by more than two hundred per cent during the first three years of Trump’s Presidency, compared with the last three years of Obama’s.. . . "

5b9uwg.jpg

Foxconn? LOLOL
Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?

All I keep getting is that people support Biden, they agree with him on the issues, he earned the votes, and Trump is a dictator but yet nobody will just answer the freaking question of why!!!! :banghead:
I just told you. They agree with Biden more on the issues.

Do you not understand what "the issues" are, and what different people think of them?
What issues? Destruction of the American way of life is your goal?

We have to stop the middle class from shrinking .. It this trend continues, we'll be Venezuela.

Yes, OP, they are streaming in with impunity. Perhaps some day this era will be called, The Genuflectors.

Forum List

Back