I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

So you worship the orange Voldemort?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
You never did prove they were liberals.
I saw the interview on CNN where even the CNN interviewer couldn't believe what the BLMer was saying.
I do wish you fellows would get yer narrative straight because all I have heard is BLM are Marxist.
Marxism is a theory.
Communism has never existed and never will.
I hate when RWers mention Marxism.
I also can't tolerate your bullshit.
Then don't tolerate my bullshit but don't try to lie to a liar.
Enumerate my lies.
I'll wait.
Have a good time.
I always do.
P.S., Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.
You're a coward.
Explain.

So you worship the orange Voldemort?

No, I worship Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and my question has yet again has failed to be answered.

Shame on republicans
How does any cognizant person oppose investigating attack on our capital? Other than the intent to hide republican involvement

I never said anything of the sort and it wasn't Trump's fault. He wasn't involved in it. He was telling people to go home.
The responsible forethought idea would be to not have a rally on 1/6 for the reason to impel fanatics to the Capitol.
Yet Liberals burning down a Federal Court House doesn't bother you Liberals and don't say it does because you're full of crap.
Anyone burning down a federal courthouse bothers me a great deal. They need to be caught, charged and put away. If this is what you are referring to: Portland protesters smash courthouse doors, set fire to U.S. flag
looks like you exaggerated the court house "burning down"...and an arrest was made...
The exaggeration is due to the police responding, not to the effort expended by your BLM heroes.
You LWers nauseate me with your constant bullshit excuses.

Well then you obviously have a death wish and haven't listened to a thing I said. But whatever. Like you said, it's America and if you want people controlling your life and threatening it then be my guest.
Nobody controls my life. I do my work, I pay my taxes I obey the laws of the land.
That is what we all need to do. Obey the laws of our country. these illegal aliens do not obey the laws of the land the minute they enter our country illegally. then when they are here they want to change the laws of the land to accommodate their way of life and customs. they fly their foreign flags professing loyalty to their home countries. they want to change the USA into their shithole country from which fled

Nobody controls my life. I do my work, I pay my taxes I obey the laws of the land.
That is what we all need to do. Obey the laws of our country. these illegal aliens do not obey the laws of the land the minute they enter our country illegally. then when they are here they want to change the laws of the land to accommodate their way of life and customs. they fly their foreign flags professing loyalty to their home countries. they want to change the USA into their shithole country from which fled

At least somebody gets it.

So anyone who does not agree with you has brain damage.
That is just what a cultist would say.

I just said that Coyote doesn't have brain damage because she can answer questions without avoiding them and making it seem like I'm the one who's the dummy.

Maybe they agree with him more on the issues. The two parties have fundamental differences on the issues. Have you considered that?

All I keep getting is that people support Biden, they agree with him on the issues, he earned the votes, and Trump is a dictator but yet nobody will just answer the freaking question of why!!!! :banghead:
You dense? We are telling you why. I guess we aren't speaking in trump-speak enough for you.
He's just being obtuse. Huh? What? I don't see a thing!

Boring.

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
What specific right and what specific freedom have you personally lost?
That's a long and complex story. I'm more interested in first hearing about where this "dictatorship" of Trump's was. Why don't you ask Synth to embellish this. I really want to know what Trump took from me that Joe has given back considering that Trump got ZERO cooperation on anything from the democrats and only limited support from his own party often.

So just how did Trump run his dictatorship, from the roof of the White House alone with a Thompson machine gun? :auiqs.jpg:
Come on, that is a cop out.

C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator! Why aren't you curious? First things first. Why do so many get a free pass to make such absurd claims (like the election fraud was debunked) yet NEVER answer any questions or provide evidence supporting their claims! We call that MUD-SLINGING. Synth is an EXPERT in cop outs. Besides, as Synth just pointed out, I'm not smart enough to answer questions. I'm really a very dull boy, not the perspicacious individual that folks on the Left are.

Let me know when Synthaholic has given his/her erudite explanation complete with examples of Trump's "dictatorship," then I'll be glad to sit down and waste my valuable time detailing the hundreds of ways the Harriden Admin has already diminished my life that you won't believe, understand or agree with, and he/she/it/them just got into office.
Dictators refused to be held accountable.
Thanks for beautifully describing the Harriden Administration!

• Not complying with Congressional oversight
Neither did Hillary, Obumma and many other democrats. All dictators?

• Ignoring subpoenas
Upon the legal counsel of the federal agency in charge of giving it because Nancy refused to follow the law submitting the request in WRITING?

• Not putting forth nominees to be confirmed by the Senate, as required by the Constitution
I thought democrats like Nancy just called that shrewd politics. Like changing all the election laws to allow unlimited unverified paper ballots even when they failed to meet state requirements.

• Installing puppets as "Acting" in crucial positions
You mean like Obumma's 23 "czars?"

• Firing inspector generals without cause
You mean firing people who serve at his will he's not required to give any reason for? OR do you mean like firing enumerable generals and military for failing to come under the thumb of Biddum's ruthless injection of CRT politics into our fighting forces?

• Taking money illegally from DoD to build his failed wall
Taking money from one agency to finance another. What law did that break again? Gee, I bet no president has ever done THAT before!

• Refusing to concede an election that even his own administration said was not stolen
Go cry us a bucket of tears. Nothing depends on anyone conceding. I can't blame him after the way the media shamelessly showed blatant severe prejudice towards him during the debates, election, and his ENTIRE term.

• Starting an insurrection
Now you're just getting really stupid, even for a dull-witted, knuckle-dragging, uneducated, mouth-breathing, inbred, deplorable, high-school drop out farm boy like me.
I knew you would fail. I just didn't know how badly. :laugh:

Why on earth do you support him!?! You do realize that the Biden/Harris administration is letting people into this country that want us dead and want to take away our rights and make America a communist country right? I just can't seem to understand why you want that as that's not what America is supposed to be or what it's supposed to represent!! Sure, Trump isn't perfect,.. but everything that he said he was going to do he got done, and even though he's not the sitting president anymore, he went to the border anyways because the spawn of Satan Kamala Harris refused to and she hasn't done anything since becoming VP and neither has Biden come to think of it.

It's just the people controlling him that are destroying this country, but since he wants to make it look like he's the mastermind behind it, of course he's not going to take a bloody cognition test. I mean just please help me to understand your reasonings. Do you just not understand all this or are you just all asleep!?

For those of you who don't know, I have special needs and I am mentally challenged and I understand all this. I even have enough understanding to know this election was stolen, because how on earth does basically the whole fucking country go from red to blue overnight and how on earth did a man who didn't do anything get so many votes!? Plus, there were more votes than the voters themselves. It was the biggest election fraud in US history and all of the evidence doesn't just go away because somebody refuses to look at it or says that it isn't there. What's going on America!?

For the sake of argument. Let’s say most of what you say is true. Now. Let’s discuss the options.

Biden was and is a steaming pile of shit. That’s true. But the problem is to many people so is Trump.

That is the truth. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit. And both side had rabid supporters. Not saying my guy is awesome. But pointing and screaming your guy is a steaming pile of shit. Even now, besides the propaganda, all we get are both sides pointing and screaming your side is led by a steaming pile of shit.

So we are down to negatives. And in Negatives, Trump won hands down. He had more to the average person.

Seriously.

Trump’s message on Covid as one example. Sometimes he changed his position every day, sometimes it was multiple times in a single day. Wear masks, then he gets on Twitter and says Masks are for suckers. Then he says Masks make sense.

He was going to fast track a beautiful and totally effective vaccine. Then the Vaccine was untrustworthy, and then it was awesome and going to save millions of good American lives.

Trump had a brainstorm every minute, and sadly most of them were not as brilliant as he believed them to be.

So to many people Trump was the larger pile of shit. And they decided to get rid of it.

Now, where are we? Onto the Fraud thing. You can’t imagine that many people voting for Biden. I mean he’s awful. But the thing is this, the people don’t have to make sense to you. They will do what they think is best for them. And they believed that getting Trump out was better.

I live in Georgia. I was surprised that Georgia went blue. So I read up on the Conspiracy Theories on the election, and I became a doubter of the Fraud angle. It is not possible. Then I examined voting and nearly every state showed more votes for Biden statistically speaking than Hillary had gotten. Every state. So this Fraud to account for that Statistical event would have to be national. All fifty states would have to be involved.

And Trump lost ground in Republican controlled districts. So the conspiracy would have to include pretty much every single County Elections Official, including the Republican ones.

To date, none of the claimed Frauds have been proven. In the elections forum, I posted a story about Riverside California. They had over a thousand examples of Fraud handed to them by the Trump Supporters. The DA and Police investigated every single one. It was claimed there were 700 dead people who voted. The police spoke to every single one and confirmed they were in fact, alive.

And it keeps going downhill from there. Out of those 1,000 claimed examples of Fraud in one county, the DA and Police were able to confirm One. One example. One actual case of Fraud.

So if increase that by a factor of ten, we could argue that there were ten frauds in the County instead of one for 1,000 claimed examples.

If we use that as a baseline for the rest of the Fraud claims, the 33,000 fraudulent ballots put into Atlanta to push Biden over the top would actually be 33. Trump lost by 11,000 votes in Georgia. 33 isn’t going to help him.

Republicans investigated and found nothing. In Georgia the Elections fall under the Republican Secretary of State, and the Republican Governor. They found shit. Literally nothing.

I’m going to make a post one of these days explaining why people don’t want to believe truth. You are a good example of that. You can’t find proof for your views, and you won’t consider the alternative.

In Closing. My wife has a collection of physical hardships. And you have my support and compassion my friend. I honestly wish you the very best. I pray that your path becomes easier, instead of harder.

Slight correction here....he did not get rid of Obamacare, and worse, he had no plan to replace it with. He would have left thousands,if not millions, uninsured during tbe pandemic had he had his way.

Well maybe he didn't get rid of it entirely but he didn't make it a requirement anymore.
Notice the weasel wording, and then the complete ignoring of your last sentence, Coyote?

The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
What specific right and what specific freedom have you personally lost?
That's a long and complex story. I'm more interested in first hearing about where this "dictatorship" of Trump's was. Why don't you ask Synth to embellish this. I really want to know what Trump took from me that Joe has given back considering that Trump got ZERO cooperation on anything from the democrats and only limited support from his own party often.

So just how did Trump run his dictatorship, from the roof of the White House alone with a Thompson machine gun? :auiqs.jpg:
Come on, that is a cop out.

C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator! Why aren't you curious? First things first. Why do so many get a free pass to make such absurd claims (like the election fraud was debunked) yet NEVER answer any questions or provide evidence supporting their claims! We call that MUD-SLINGING. Synth is an EXPERT in cop outs. Besides, as Synth just pointed out, I'm not smart enough to answer questions. I'm really a very dull boy, not the perspicacious individual that folks on the Left are.

Let me know when Synthaholic has given his/her erudite explanation complete with examples of Trump's "dictatorship," then I'll be glad to sit down and waste my valuable time detailing the hundreds of ways the Harriden Admin has already diminished my life that you won't believe, understand or agree with, and he/she/it/them just got into office.
Dictators refuse to be held accountable. That expresses itself in myriad ways.

• Not complying with Congressional oversight
  • Ignoring subpoenas
  • Not putting forth nominees to be confirmed by the Senate, as required by the Constitution
  • Installing puppets as "Acting" in crucial positions
  • Firing inspector generals without cause
  • Taking money illegally from DoD to build his failed wall
  • Refusing to concede an election that even his own administration said was not stolen
  • Starting an insurrection
If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh!

For the sake of argument. Let’s say most of what you say is true. Now. Let’s discuss the options.

Biden was and is a steaming pile of shit. That’s true. But the problem is to many people so is Trump.

That is the truth. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit. And both side had rabid supporters. Not saying my guy is awesome. But pointing and screaming your guy is a steaming pile of shit. Even now, besides the propaganda, all we get are both sides pointing and screaming your side is led by a steaming pile of shit.

So we are down to negatives. And in Negatives, Trump won hands down. He had more to the average person.

Seriously.

Trump’s message on Covid as one example. Sometimes he changed his position every day, sometimes it was multiple times in a single day. Wear masks, then he gets on Twitter and says Masks are for suckers. Then he says Masks make sense.

He was going to fast track a beautiful and totally effective vaccine. Then the Vaccine was untrustworthy, and then it was awesome and going to save millions of good American lives.

Trump had a brainstorm every minute, and sadly most of them were not as brilliant as he believed them to be.

So to many people Trump was the larger pile of shit. And they decided to get rid of it.

Now, where are we? Onto the Fraud thing. You can’t imagine that many people voting for Biden. I mean he’s awful. But the thing is this, the people don’t have to make sense to you. They will do what they think is best for them. And they believed that getting Trump out was better.

I live in Georgia. I was surprised that Georgia went blue. So I read up on the Conspiracy Theories on the election, and I became a doubter of the Fraud angle. It is not possible. Then I examined voting and nearly every state showed more votes for Biden statistically speaking than Hillary had gotten. Every state. So this Fraud to account for that Statistical event would have to be national. All fifty states would have to be involved.

And Trump lost ground in Republican controlled districts. So the conspiracy would have to include pretty much every single County Elections Official, including the Republican ones.

To date, none of the claimed Frauds have been proven. In the elections forum, I posted a story about Riverside California. They had over a thousand examples of Fraud handed to them by the Trump Supporters. The DA and Police investigated every single one. It was claimed there were 700 dead people who voted. The police spoke to every single one and confirmed they were in fact, alive.

And it keeps going downhill from there. Out of those 1,000 claimed examples of Fraud in one county, the DA and Police were able to confirm One. One example. One actual case of Fraud.

So if increase that by a factor of ten, we could argue that there were ten frauds in the County instead of one for 1,000 claimed examples.

If we use that as a baseline for the rest of the Fraud claims, the 33,000 fraudulent ballots put into Atlanta to push Biden over the top would actually be 33. Trump lost by 11,000 votes in Georgia. 33 isn’t going to help him.

Republicans investigated and found nothing. In Georgia the Elections fall under the Republican Secretary of State, and the Republican Governor. They found shit. Literally nothing.

I’m going to make a post one of these days explaining why people don’t want to believe truth. You are a good example of that. You can’t find proof for your views, and you won’t consider the alternative.

In Closing. My wife has a collection of physical hardships. And you have my support and compassion my friend. I honestly wish you the very best. I pray that your path becomes easier, instead of harder.

I agree with some of what you're saying and even though I don't agree with all of it I still like you because you're mature and you explained your reasonings really well,.. so for that I applaud you. :)

Notice the weasel wording, and then the complete ignoring of your last sentence, Coyote?

I only respond to things I pickup on. You don't have to be such a dick about it.

If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh!

Or a politician.

what did Trump do to make you think we could become a dictatorship ? less gov regs and taxes ? did that upset you ?

Thank you! I was getting ready to say the same thing and the Biden/Harris team is so devious and cunning that they know if they continue handing out free stimulus checks that nobody's going to want to work and they're going to start relying on the government for everything. Sound like anything to you?
i have no problem with tax dollars going to those who are in need and those who are disabled .. but socialism will destroy this country .

what did Trump do to make you think we could become a dictatorship ? less gov regs and taxes ? did that upset you ?
1/6/2021.
lol ! do you mean the few dozen people that trespassed and took selfies ? nobody has been charged with insurrection commie ! and you know for a fact if the Biden admin doj could charge them they would !

Forum List

Back