I notice

That the report and clip of Obama doing exactly what Romney did by declaring a percentage of voters would never vote for him got no press coverage or much response on this site. HYPOCRITES.

And srsly RGS ... slap yourself for being this retarded.

Do you live in an alternate reality or are you just not smart enough to retort with anything other than "no, YOU"?

I use simple shit on derp boys like you, don't want to confuse you.

Ah, so you're just not smart enough to retort with anything other than "no, YOU"

Thanks for the clarification, lil Deb.
oh so you're being a hypocrite doing the same thing you accuse me of doing derp boy. Keeping it simple doesn't make me stupid it's me telling you that you are to stupid to understand if I don't keep it simple derp boy.

I use simple shit on derp boys like you, don't want to confuse you.

Ah, so you're just not smart enough to retort with anything other than "no, YOU"

Thanks for the clarification, lil Deb.
oh so you're being a hypocrite doing the same thing you accuse me of doing derp boy. Keeping it simple doesn't make me stupid it's me telling you're to stupid to understand if I don't keep it simple derp boy.

Yup, that's it. I must be too stupid.

I say "Man, this is going to get really ugly for the derp squad."

You reply with essentially "no, YOU! You're the derp squad and you have it bad".

I ask you if you "aren't smart enough yada yada" .... and you reply back with "no, YOU! You're to stupid yada yada".

I mean seriously ... even your use of the term "derp" didn't come about until after I started calling you "bigderp".

It's beyond lame.

I guess that's just who you are though. I should feel bad for the hopelessly pathetic like yourself but kicking retards when they are down is a hobby of mine.

Last edited:
That the report and clip of Obama doing exactly what Romney did by declaring a percentage of voters would never vote for him got no press coverage or much response on this site. HYPOCRITES.

Nobody has a problem with Romney declaring that 47% of the voters wouldn't vote for him

Romney stepped in shit when he said they think of themselves as victims and expect the government to take care of their healthcare, food, housing and "whatever"

And srsly RGS ... slap yourself for being this retarded.

it's ironic that he didn't start the post with his traditional call of

retard alert! retard alert! because this shit is wicked retahded

:lmao:

Forum List

Back